Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 747. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Half the people don't even know how to activate POS, and the site is using a .cc extension. HAHAHAHAA

Really ... check again

http://www.mintcoin.com

mintcoin to the moon!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

now that i found my meds...all is well.

see you at 200 satoshi!!!

Time to buy more, lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Half the people don't even know how to activate POS, and the site is using a .cc extension. HAHAHAHAA

Really ... check again

mintcoin to the moon!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

now that i found my meds...all is well.

see you at 200 satoshi!!!
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Really ... check again

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

Mintcoin fails. Just a bunch of shills pumping it. Gingermod was right all along. You lead me to the pasture and razed me just like Hitler. I hope you semen demons rot in the fiery pits of cryptohell.

I have failed you. 10k USD investment lost BTCBTCBTC...all because I bought in at 30 satoshi BTCBTCBTC. WHAT AN IDIOT I AM! THIS COIN IS WORTH 8 SATOSHI MAX. FUCKING PUMPERS. FUCK YOU.

Some of his past posts include:

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."]

"HAHAHAHA AT CURRENT PRICE I MADE 1.4$ MINING THIS SHITCOIN....30 RAPIDCOIN MINING FOR NOTHING...FUCK YOU DEV PREMINED LITTLE SHITHEAD.
Dump this now and invest in something Stable™"

"This shit coin will succeed like Sochi 2014 succeeded. Fueled by btc-e moderator corruption and greed. B-but UTC has plans for merchant adoption and unique features! Just like FTC did before they bribed btc-e to add them? Lmao...
This kills the ultracoin."

LOL, now we see who is who
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

Mintcoin fails. Just a bunch of shills pumping it. Gingermod was right all along. You lead me to the pasture and razed me just like Hitler. I hope you semen demons rot in the fiery pits of cryptohell.

I have failed you. 10k USD investment lost BTCBTCBTC...all because I bought in at 30 satoshi BTCBTCBTC. WHAT AN IDIOT I AM! THIS COIN IS WORTH 8 SATOSHI MAX. FUCKING PUMPERS. FUCK YOU.

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."]

"HAHAHAHA AT CURRENT PRICE I MADE 1.4$ MINING THIS SHITCOIN....30 RAPIDCOIN MINING FOR NOTHING...FUCK YOU DEV PREMINED LITTLE SHITHEAD.

"This shit coin will succeed like Sochi 2014 succeeded. Fueled by btc-e moderator corruption and greed. B-but UTC has plans for merchant adoption and unique features! Just like FTC did before they bribed btc-e to add them? Lmao...

Yay more trolls

Gotta love 'em - Not!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i invested 1m $ in bitcoin and lost 600k $. scamcoin Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

Yay more trolls
Activity: 15

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

It's still over 30? What the hell is wrong with you lol

yeah you can sell at 38 right now...I've been expecting this to correct for quite some time. Still stable enough to limit your exposure should you wish to.
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

Activity: 167
Last one out remember to turn off the lights!

The Wolong giveth and the Wolong taketh.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

It's still over 30? What the hell is wrong with you lol
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Why is mintcoin crashing?? I knew it was a ponzi scheme...

Maybe someone getting ready to pump it?

Pumping and dumping should really only occur in the bathroom

No one's getting ready to pump shit. MINT is going back to where it belongs at 8 satoshi. I lost my 10k$ investment and panic sold.

Why would you sell on the eve of block rewards being totally eradicated
Activity: 238

Etizolam.

Nuff said m8 Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
FUD

Miners dumping after it became harder to mine, and withdrawing all their coins from pools. Immediate profit - move on to the next coin. Not a crash.

Dang people, use your heads. It wouldn't have held this steady for this long if it were going to crash.
Activity: 364

No one's getting ready to pump shit. MINT is going back to where it belongs at 8 satoshi. I lost my 10k$ investment and panic sold.

+1

he he he
Why are you mad? at least I admit my coin is a ponzi scheme

I'm not mad, just annoyed. You provide nothing of value to anyone on this thread. Why are you mad?? Did you get screwed by Mintcoin or something? Just trying to understand your intelligence...

Just trying to shed some light on the insurmountable amount of shitcoins in a humorous fashion

Then why don't you come up with a better coin rather than put all your time and energy that you've wasted creating pointless posts. Let's see what you can do...

Waiting for a respectable coin that I can support

Good luck. Let me know if you find anything.
Activity: 238

Can't say I didn't warn yah
Jump to: