Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 812. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

So... A premine has to be 10% or more to be an issue for you? Nice.

The issue is in the fact that the devs have about 20k while all you idiots are scrambling for a couple hundred.

Why is this even an issue? I didn't develop and promise to maintain a new crypto-currency. I turned on my computer and heated up my room for a while. So what if the dev made more than I did?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
5,945,000,000 COINS IS THE CURRENT 24 HR VOLUME ON MINTPAL ALONE

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

Yes the code has been inspected.

Check the testimonials on the mintcoin.cc website. You'll see a consultant has been brought in by myself.

I had to do that because I feel it's very important that we can steer clear of any nasty mishaps.

I'm happy to say that the initial two inspections on the coding have come back positive (everything looks to be in order)!

However, we are not just leaving it at that.

Precautions are being taken and we are putting the MINT protocol through it's paces in an accelerated testnet to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible and finding any bugs in advance, to stay one step ahead.

In other news: A complete customized wallet is on the way, it'll look very fresh and minty!

Why are we making a sexy wallet? Because we can!:D
yay +1 mint to deep space !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

Check the testimonials on the mintcoin.cc website. You'll see a consultant has been brought in by myself.

I had to do that because I feel it's very important that we can steer clear of any nasty mishaps.

I'm happy to say that the initial two inspections on the coding have come back positive (everything looks to be in order)!

Precautions are being taken and we are putting the MINT protocol through it's paces in an accelerated testnet to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible and finding any bugs in advance, to stay one step ahead.

In other news: A complete customized wallet is on the way, it'll look very fresh and minty!

Nice!

what about a mobile app?
Activity: 85
My oh My! Mintcoin is getting a lot of love. People can't get enough of the minty freshness! This coin is going to be huge.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

You realize that number at the top of my post is nearly 6 billion right?(divisible by 700 mil 8 times) Over a 24hr period? The coin has been out since Feb 6th. FUCK the pre mine. Now GTFO troll so the adults can converse.

Just ignore the trolls, they think they've missed the train and they are too dumb to buy in at current prices, so they think oh spread FUD and the price might come down. This coin is more valuable than Doge (It doesn't have a huge community backing currently) but numbers don't lie 100b total > 70b. The 700m could be dumped right now and we would be back over 50 within a few days. This coin is only going to go up in the long run.

5    Dogecoin    $ 60,858,875

The value :| 100b total Doge > 70b total Mint.

There won't be 70b Mint for decades though.

Even better
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

Talking to you dev.

legendary
mintpal is down or what?

Not down for me, it was being a little slow earlier though.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

You realize that number at the top of my post is nearly 6 billion right?(divisible by 700 mil 8 times) Over a 24hr period? The coin has been out since Feb 6th. FUCK the pre mine. Now GTFO troll so the adults can converse.

Just ignore the trolls, they think they've missed the train and they are too dumb to buy in at current prices, so they think oh spread FUD and the price might come down. This coin is more valuable than Doge (It doesn't have a huge community backing currently) but numbers don't lie 100b total > 70b. The 700m could be dumped right now and we would be back over 50 within a few days. This coin is only going to go up in the long run.

There won't be 70b Mint for decades though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
legendary

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

Yeah I agree with you, 700 mil could be dumped and have little effect. If people read my post they will realize this has happened many times. The coin is being distributed nicely.

The reason I made my post before was because I want the dev, to stop by and answer a few questions about the PoS. That's all.

I would like to hear the answers to your questions also, I guess we're just waiting now but I have high hopes for this coin. I have nothing to lose now so I'm just holding for the long run.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
mintpal is down or what?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Any info/article about POS implementation?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Talking to you dev.

Have you PMed the dev? He's responsive over PMs, though he's quite here in the thread.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 364

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

Yeah I agree with you, 700 mil could be dumped and have little effect. If people read my post they will realize this has happened many times. The coin is being distributed nicely.

The reason I made my post before was because I want the dev, to stop by and answer a few questions about the PoS. That's all.

Probably sleeping late after a long night ha ha
Activity: 539
Yes folks becareful with the guys trying to spread fud thats usually what happens when a coin gets big
legendary

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

Activity: 562
Merit: 509

#   Name          Market Cap            Price     Total Supply            Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)   Market Cap Graph (7d)

1    Bitcoin    $ 7,152,813,125   $ 575.00   12,439,675 BTC          $ 50,396,870    -7.68 %   
3    Litecoin   $ 386,683,044   $ 14.87   26,002,354 LTC            $ 7,387,897         -5.61 %   
5    Dogecoin  $ 61,011,383   $ 0.0011   53,622,609,055 DOGE    $ 2,027,526         -6.74 %   
18  Mintcoin   $ 3,798,412     $ 0.00022   17,022,948,284 MINT   $ 1,418,106     +49.95 %

#4 in volume....next the DOGE  Cheesy   

Wow this is insane!!  Shocked
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

Jump to: