Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 811. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Here is a sneak peak of the wallet coming up.

There is even the possibility of extra features being integrated into the wallet but more of that later.

www.mintcoin.cc

Scroll down the homepage and look at the testimonials (the team is growing).

So will PoS be implemented in 2 days? That would be 20 days after launch. Or will the first 20 day period start after the mining phase ends?

Please answer this. Everyone wants to know.

Love everything you guys are doing but this is a simple question. I'm going to keep this on lead page until answered.

I would like to know this as well, POS should begin soon right? Also this will be compound interest I assume (you gain interest on the interest)?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

There is even the possibility of extra features being integrated into the wallet but more of that later.

www.mintcoin.cc

So will PoS be implemented in 2 days? That would be 20 days after launch. Or will the first 20 day period start after the mining phase ends?

Love everything you guys are doing but this is a simple question. I'm going to keep this on lead page until answered.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
My oh My! Mintcoin is getting a lot of love. People can't get enough of the minty freshness! This coin is going to be huge.

Haha yeah just wait. It's going to explode again. 'Minty Freshness' I have some variations on that name for my pool miners  Grin
Activity: 196
What worries me stagnation and so much whale activity over weekend.
Is it possible for it to go as low as 20's, in some whale dip?

Anyway, I'm gonna switch partially to btc, and some other coins at this point, maybe TOP (not sure) or PENG (really LOW market cap); not sure.
Any thoughts from some skilled day traders? Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MINING ON P2POOL IS POSSIBLE

Either you are gonna setup ur own node with this github:

https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-mintcoin

or you point your miner to my node as long as you want :-)

http://derbrause.no-ip.biz:8866

Im going to setup a Azure node soon which is much more stable...
Activity: 168
Did you have any problem with withdrawals in MintPal Exchange? I ordered two smalls withdrawals for trying it, but still "processing" after 15 hours.

no problem at all. Withdrawals are processed within 30 mins.

That's my experience too. Just make sure to confirm the withdrawal via email.
Activity: 392
https://mint.maxminers.net

We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

Big Bonuses will be given out when we've found the first block !!!
Did you have any problem with withdrawals in MintPal Exchange? I ordered two smalls withdrawals for trying it, but still "processing" after 15 hours.

no problem at all. Withdrawals are processed within 30 mins.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
So what if TOP coin is best coin to invest at this moment, it doesn't mean that I have to sell all my mints now and buy TOPs!

I'm in Top but this is clearly a pump Smiley
Activity: 177
So what if TOP coin is best coin to invest at this moment, it doesn't mean that I have to sell all my mints now and buy TOPs!

www.mintcoin.cc

Activity: 364

www.mintcoin.cc

I like it!
have you confirmed with the link sent by email?

ah ha!

I withdrew sever mil without issue

do a couple of tests first tho
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

www.mintcoin.cc

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
have you confirmed with the link sent by email?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
5,945,000,000 COINS IS THE CURRENT 24 HR VOLUME ON MINTPAL ALONE

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

Yes the code has been inspected.

Check the testimonials on the mintcoin.cc website. You'll see a consultant has been brought in by myself.

I had to do that because I feel it's very important that we can steer clear of any nasty mishaps.

I'm happy to say that the initial two inspections on the coding have come back positive (everything looks to be in order)!

However, we are not just leaving it at that.

Precautions are being taken and we are putting the MINT protocol through it's paces in an accelerated testnet to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible and finding any bugs in advance, to stay one step ahead.

In other news: A complete customized wallet is on the way, it'll look very fresh and minty!

Why are we making a sexy wallet? Because we can!:D

This coin gets sexier everyday  Wink

Can you post a link to the testimonials though, I still can't find.
Activity: 196
Seems like many small pumps on MintPal today, PENG is about to go wild too lol!
It's raining money day Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
The exactly value of Mintcoin is about 315-320Satoshi, but it will be reached in the next 25-30Day
Jump to: