Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 52. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Could be going high very high. Stake coins and keep eyes open Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If PR does start and what Mchrono says does come price should hit ICO easily.ATM there is no sell pressure on bittrex. We could even see 10k on Monday-Wednesday.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hugh--- someone is trying to push the price... Roll Eyes
There is more value now, MNE stays on Bittrex for a while.
Activity: 798
Hugh--- someone is trying to push the price... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I took my negative trust back for now... I wish I would have seen "bassguitarman"'s  when he posted it, all the delays and lack of communication make a lot more sense if he's right devs are just contracting coding work out and they are just the "idea" people.

time will tell, I hope for the best

Oh no, back then I was a 'fudder' and mne is going to the moon.  Sorry that i'm not sorry

I saw you poking fun at the devs in the thread but I don't think I ever saw the negative feedback you left on his profile.

and even if I had seen... I don't know you (lol or maybe I do, are you on CCC on facebook?) so I would not just take someones word for it on here SOOOO many fudders on here Wink but with what I've seen over these last weeks/month+ I think your feedback statement makes a lot more sense than any answers devs have give'n.  

even with that if devs have paid for good work it could still turn out to be good... just not nearly as good as it would have been if dev's made deadlines, had good communication... and could give definite release dates (is it jan 27 2030, or in between jan 27 and jan 30 lol)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I took my negative trust back for now... I wish I would have seen "bassguitarman"'s  when he posted it, all the delays and lack of communication make a lot more sense if he's right devs are just contracting coding work out and they are just the "idea" people.

Oh no, back then I was a 'fudder' and mne is going to the moon.  Sorry that i'm not sorry
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I took my negative trust back for now... I wish I would have seen "bassguitarman"'s  when he posted it, all the delays and lack of communication make a lot more sense if he's right devs are just contracting coding work out and they are just the "idea" people.

legendary
Activity: 1120
thanks "Samuel LTC Jackson" on twitter, wherever/whoever you are!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Someone is using some btc atleast.... just to make it float. Why not pump the price some if you are still going at it.
Hmm for whatever reason, lets wait a few more days for the university. If it really is all done, I expect a good product and blazing PR from Terpin's team. The we might actually see some mewwwn.

Volume is enough for not being delisted...

Yeah, well we have waited this long now so a few more days I can handle. If its not going to be delisted thats some positive news atleast.
Someone is using some btc atleast.... just to make it float. Why not pump the price some if you are still going at it.
Hmm for whatever reason, lets wait a few more days for the university. If it really is all done, I expect a good product and blazing PR from Terpin's team. The we might actually see some mewwwn.

Volume is enough for not being delisted...
Activity: 170
Some buyer active on bittrex now.
I think it is to late now but lets hope MNE can stay.

You are right. Perhaps Mchrono has a few btc from our ico-money left....
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Some buyer active on bittrex now.
I think it is to late now but lets hope MNE can stay.
Activity: 279
omg , it really comes to delist on bittrex , i lost btc soon Sad
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
Let it get delisted and Sell no MNE under 5500Sat on cryptsy and wait for the crowd! that will "soon" be here ^^

You are right. I have forgotten that we have such a great and innovative devteam!
Go to cryptsy and sell for 13 satoshis at the moment!
Let it get delisted and Sell no MNE under 5500Sat on cryptsy and wait for the crowd! that will "soon" be here ^^
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
We only need 1400% raising in price to be back to ico. Yepaaaah.

Yes a raise in that percentage is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: