Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 53. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Please, can you explain why you just let the coins devaluing and to be removed from exchange?

- We cant handle the price but we are doing our best to dont be removed from bittrex.

Lol. I'm very interested what this dev will do to avoid removing! (And no, Mchrono isn't responsible for the price argggh)
We only need 1400% raising in price to be back to ico. Yepaaaah.
Gnargnar sent us this questions (i add our answers):

Please, can you explain me what is going on, and why you simply don't communicate with people that was believing in your project?

- We are working gnargnar, we can make magic in a few time, we need real time. But we know that in this forum is everything in one week or never.

Please, can you explain why you just let the coins devaluing and to be removed from exchange?

- We cant handle the price but we are doing our best to dont be removed from bittrex.

Please, can you explain what is going on with Transform.pr ?

- They are looking for reporters (we have four interested right now) to review university before the launch (27-30 Jan.).

Please, can you explain what you are doing now and if you continue your work?

- We are here still working on MNE. After the release of the alpha version of munne university, we are going to start with the beta and next the final release.

Can't believe it: T W O  posts on one day! Unbelievable... What a dev! lol
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gnargnar sent us this questions (i add our answers):

Please, can you explain me what is going on, and why you simply don't communicate with people that was believing in your project?

- We are working gnargnar, we can make magic in a few time, we need real time. But we know that in this forum is everything in one week or never.

Please, can you explain what is going on with Transform.pr ?

- They are looking for reporters (we have four interested right now) to review university before the launch (27-30 Jan.).

Please, can you explain what you are doing now and if you continue your work?

- We are here still working on MNE. After the release of the alpha version of munne university, we are going to start with the beta and next the final release.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Our moment has arrived. We finished and polished the alpha version of Munne University so it could be publicly tested by anyone. The day chosen for the release is between Jan. 27-30. Sorry for our delays guys. We hope everyone will be ready for that date. We wait for you.

Mchrono

Gee, look at that timing...lol...both for the post and dev 'news' release....
Our moment has arrived. We finished and polished the alpha version of Munne University so it could be publicly tested by anyone. The day chosen for the release is between Jan. 27-30. Sorry for our delays guys. We hope everyone will be ready for that date. We wait for you.

Mchrono

Oh. Still alive? - That means we have to wait another week...
Hmmmm...
See you on

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/MNE_BTC

lol
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Mchrono

What to do about delisting from trex mchrono?

A miracle must be done to avoid delisting.
Very sorry!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Mchrono

What to do about delisting from trex mchrono?
Activity: 252
legendary
Energy coin master
"investors" or whoever the fuck is behind this coin i'd hope would put up at least a simple 0.2btc to have it survive on bittrex...because if it's gone from there, it'll die.  it's amazing how the b.s. from the dev passes for legit with the continuous crap he talks re. delays while dumping goes on.  disgusting pigs.

mr. net , dr. coin where are you with your 'big whale money' to support/pump this coin like you had promo'ed it months ago non-stop.  or were you just selling off your cheap/free coins to noobs, along with the dev?  someone better do something bloody soon.......

The average requirement is 0.2 BTC for the past week and was is a lot lower!
I think we need more than 1 BTC volume today!
So buy buy buy or sell sell sell
Activity: 250

Mchrono
Volume is nearly 0.1 btc per day. That means good-bye Bittrex...

Thx Mchrono - thx devteam. Fulltime "working" with our money - result: Nothing!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1120
"investors" or whoever the fuck is behind this coin i'd hope would put up at least a simple 0.2btc to have it survive on bittrex...because if it's gone from there, it'll die.  it's amazing how the b.s. from the dev passes for legit with the continuous crap he talks re. delays while dumping goes on.  disgusting pigs.

mr. net , dr. coin where are you with your 'big whale money' to support/pump this coin like you had promo'ed it months ago non-stop.  or were you just selling off your cheap/free coins to noobs, along with the dev?  someone better do something bloody soon.......
legendary
Energy coin master
What's going on with this coin?
Dying.
I have not followed this thread for long time. I remember it had a good start. Then some news about involving Mihael Terpin for promoting this coin. Was it true or just a troll?
This is the last day listed on Bittrex and no communication with community.
I think there is no reason for continuing this currency now.
I hope I'm wrong but I lost my trust.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dying.
I have not followed this thread for long time. I remember it had a good start. Then some news about involving Mihael Terpin for promoting this coin. Was it true or just a troll?

Confirmed but nothing has come of it....
Activity: 492
Dying.
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 492
legendary
Energy coin master
I cant reach Mchrono or Devplus and Mr Terpin is not responding.... great
For now I don't see future for MNE.
I had some great plans to cooperate but no reaction or interaction with Mchrono after the first steps.
I focus now on other coins.
Very sorry!

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: