Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 2. (Read 15621 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Website Twitter Discord BitcoinTalk

Mero is now listed at Bitglo.io

MERO/BTC Market

Regards, BitgloBill

I have a doubt on your real purpose by free listings for many coins recent days.
Several weeks ago, the Altex.exchange also listed new coins in their platform like this, then the one has almost down (maintenance status for weeks and without any promise on time to come back).
Hope that Bitglo exchange is not a scam one.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
with the price around 1k satoshi, I really think that there is perfect period to invest money into MERO project.
Amazing things to come with the promised B2C/B2B platform.
If the official version of the platform can make real big effects, MERO will fly surely.
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Less than one week ago, I bought 1000 MERO around 1k satoshi.
To be honest, I planned to hold all my MERO coins at least 6 months later.
MERO has been traded below 40k satoshi months after its presaled-end day.
Hope that the coin can recover to 40k satoshi soon.
No one knows where MERO can go at the moment.
We all have to wait to see next announcements of MERO team to see how they develop the project and meet their original targets.
For now, I feel a bit vague about the developmental progress of the MERO project.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Despite the fact that MERO lost nearly 15 times from its presale price, more than 41% of total current supply have been locked in 489 active masternodes.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/mero
MERO masternodes have likely not lost their faith into the future of MERO project.
I watched the MERO for weeks.
Honestly, the coin has experienced ups and downs around 2k satoshi recent weeks.
It might only able to take off if B2C/B2B platform launched with smoothly performance.
Activity: 104
I don't sell my favorite MERO coin before it hit 39k satoshi at least, and - of course - before official Business Platform (B2C/B2B) will be launched.
I won't lose my minds to sell MERO at 2k satoshi.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
MERO coin moved upward, and a little bit closer to 2k satoshi.
At the moment, MERO price (last traded price) in Crypto Bridge is 1999 satoshi.
Congrats for coming closer to 2k satoshi.
MERO has been really under-valued now at 1570 satoshi.
It has been traded around 25 times below its presale price.
Activity: 154
483 masternodes, in total, on the MERO network at the moment.
More than 0.6 BTC in buy orders at Crypto Bridge.
I guess that with high demands, MERO will take off later.
Very fast move!
Currently, MERO has come closer to 2k satoshi, its latest traded price is 1995 satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MERO_BRIDGE.BTC
What shouild I expect about the price of MERO?
Total buy orders in Crypto Bridge ATM equal to 0.77 BTC, very high demands for such low liquidity coin.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MERO_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 63
Today, MERO has performed well to move closer to 2k satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange with more than 0.2 BTC traded last day.
More than one month after the time MERO pre-sale ended, the coin has not recovered to its presale price (40k to 49k satoshi).
However, I think that MERO will come to this later this year.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
It seems that the MERO team have been very busy with their technical and marketing works.
In addition, the demands on MERO in exchange (Crypto Bridge) have been very high, and the price has been stable above 1k satoshi for days.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Total demands (presented via buy orders) in CB have been 0.53 BTC.
If all those BTC used to fill all current sell orders, the price of MERO might rocket to higher than 23k satoshi.
It's amazing scenario, so please stop selling your coins as trash like this.
Activity: 104
MERO fell to around 1.2k satoshi, which is not good for masternode investors.
Especially, early MN investors had to buy the coin around 40k to 49k satohi in Escodex.
Nevertheless, the ideas of MERO project look good, so I think that the coin will recover later.
Activity: 63
Panic sells have likely stopped and the coin will rally soon.
Please stop selling MERO coins at cheaps from time to time.
As you all can see, the total buy orders worth nearly 0.6 BTC, which is higher than total daily volume (about 3 times higher).
Therefore, keep sell orders at highs, buyers will come some days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
The MERO team should fix current bugs in the official explorer.
The estimated ROI for MERO masternode investors should be presented with temporary price in the market, not the lowest price during presale period.
http://explorer.mero.network/roi
The estimated ROI shown there using 40k satoshi for the estimation, which is actually not reflect exact current ROIs.
Is it amazing news for you?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mero/
Eventually, MERO has been listed in the most favorite website in crypto ecosystem, coinmarketcap.com.
This site can help MERO catch more eyeballs and potential new flow of capital might come to MERO project soon.
Oh, thanks for the thread, which presents the link to MERO page in coinmarketcap.com.
Being listed in the CMC is very important for the project, in general.
More investors will come for sure after seeing MERO via CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: