Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 30. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Check out this latest interview of MOBU CEO Juan Engelbrecht

ICO "MOBU" interview with Juan Engelbrecht [ENG] (THE FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS)

https://youtu.be/9H-M9_tsx3k
Activity: 322
Are you planning to create a black list of teams? This will help to reveal and  peel apart the scammers. 

Yes, the team plans to. Feel free to share more of your suggestions and thank you!
Activity: 322
Will some artificial mechanisms of increase of the market price of the tokens used? If so, which ones will be used?

Hi! ICO service providers staking x amount of mobu tokens to obtain the right to operate in the mobu ecosystem will create scarcity of mobu tokens and ensure price increase of the token. The lockup utility is also very important to understand as it ensures price increase going forward.

Hope that helps! Let us know Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Will some artificial mechanisms of increase of the market price of the tokens used? If so, which ones will be used?
Activity: 184
Hello. Many platforms experience liquidity problems at the early stages. Are you insured against this?   
Hey there! MOBU will develop a regulatory approved security token platform for MOBU tokens. This will give all investors the guarantee that all MOBU ICO`s can be listed on an exchange, and that in this way liquidity will be ensured.
Activity: 106
Hello. Many platforms experience liquidity problems at the early stages. Are you insured against this?   
Activity: 113
Are you planning to create a black list of teams? This will help to reveal and  peel apart the scammers. 
Activity: 182
I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?

Hey sodaf, I think I see where you are confused.

There will be one campaign during the pre-sale phase, and a separate one for the main sale phase.

Hope this helps!
 Grin
Ok thanks for providing answer to my question. i will like to join in the Bounty Campaign Phase 1 . i have gone through this Project Whitepaper and really satisfied with all i read..
Activity: 30
Hello,

Need translation for Spanish and Romanian Language?

PM Please Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I really don't know how these security tokens are going to evolve though time would tell, but what one need to study well is how these tokens do classify as security tokens in the first place because the main essence is to be able to invest in the right projects with no fear if SEC
Activity: 152
Good evening. Will all the funds be stored in the same place? I’m afraid of hackers.   

Hey Slav855, Currently if any token sale raises funds they are entitled to 100% of funds after ICO.  In the Mobu ecosystem the issuers(team launching the token sale) will never see 100% of the funds - it will be managed by smart contract to give access to 1-5% of funds raised on monthly basis and if they don`t do their work the investors can exit the ICO and get refunded on a pro-rata basis depending on how long the token sale was running afterwards.
Activity: 76
Good evening. Will all the funds be stored in the same place? I’m afraid of hackers.   
Will i be able to sell my tokens invested in a particular project? Sometimes i need money urgently.   

Hey Bharathirajan10, If you are enquiring whether you can sell tokens inside a particular project that utilizes the Mobu platform, yes you can Smiley

If you would like to know whether you can sell Mobu tokens, you can do that too  Smiley
Activity: 78
Will i be able to sell my tokens invested in a particular project? Sometimes i need money urgently.   
Activity: 126
Regulated environment where transaction costs are managed and kept market related. With the help of which algorithm will they be supported at the level of the market prices?   

Hey Nikita72, interesting question! But I think you may have misunderstood the plan.

No algorithm is involved, a simple marketplace of transparent fees to create a competitive environment

Smiley Wink
Activity: 126
I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?

Hey sodaf, I think I see where you are confused.

There will be one campaign during the pre-sale phase, and a separate one for the main sale phase.

Hope this helps!
 Grin
Activity: 182
I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?
Activity: 82
Regulated environment where transaction costs are managed and kept market related. With the help of which algorithm will they be supported at the level of the market prices?   
Good evening! How many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?   
If i havent mixed up anything, 3% of the total number.

Hey there Neo, 3% of tokens have been allocated to Bounty and 1% towards Airdrop!   Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good evening! How many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?   
If i havent mixed up anything, 3% of the total number.
Pages:
Jump to: