Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 29. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How long will the token sale last all in all?
Activity: 17
THIS PROJECT INSPIRE ME AND Persuade me to join that work it seem good progress in feature.
Activity: 40
I think the period of the token sale is rather long. Perhaps opening some bounty campaign could also help promoting the project.
Activity: 29
Very good projec, because it can be a good security for token owners. I am sure that the project offered by Mobu will be followed by many investors. good luck for you, Mobu.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
It looks good on paper, but in reality I'm not sure. It takes a lot of time to verify and it is important to call for more investors!
Activity: 173
Will i be able to buy the tokens for BTC on the ICO?
Yes, bitcoin is one of the possible payment methods, but some others are also available.
Activity: 216

Hello there, yes you can!
Activity: 44
Activity: 89
Hello. Are you planning to cooperate with the bank and other financial institutions in the future?  
Zye
Activity: 87
I think that you should allow to convert tokens to fiat automatically to increase the level of interest to your tokens. What do you think about this idea?

Hello Jager! Thank you for the suggestion! Mobu intends on providing bank support to investors by partnering with commercial banks giving them the guarantee that banks will not block transactions when fiat money is converted into cryptocurrency.😊
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think that you should allow to convert tokens to fiat automatically to increase the level of interest to your tokens. What do you think about this idea?
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hi. What’s the difference between the option offered by you and classical investments?   
Mobu offers an option in case of which the investments are 100% protected, allocation of investments is rational and  controlled.
But doesn’t creation of a special regulator for every company contribute to growth of costs?

Now is the time that costs grow day by day, regardless of the causes. so I think. the company will not lose so much money. but if this happens, then there will still be a result that will help you earn revenue in the future.
Activity: 71
Hi. What’s the difference between the option offered by you and classical investments?   
Mobu offers an option in case of which the investments are 100% protected, allocation of investments is rational and  controlled.
But doesn’t creation of a special regulator for every company contribute to growth of costs?
Smart contracts are used to control allocation of funds. It isn’t obligatory to track the teams all the time, it’s just necessary to check whether the deadlines are met.    
Why were security tokens chosen? It seemed to me that utility option is much more popular, that’s why people trust it more.   
This is a safer format from the point of view of investment. Now investors have no impact on the team after the ICO, but Mobu will provide them with such an opportunity.     
Will i be able to buy tokens right on your platform in order to invest? I don’t mean the current situation, i’m talking about the time after the end of the ICO.     
Activity: 31
Smart contracts are used to control allocation of funds. It isn’t obligatory to track the teams all the time, it’s just necessary to check whether the deadlines are met.    
Why were security tokens chosen? It seemed to me that utility option is much more popular, that’s why people trust it more.   
This is a safer format from the point of view of investment. Now investors have no impact on the team after the ICO, but Mobu will provide them with such an opportunity.     
Activity: 336
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?

Why they divided two separate bounty rewards because they are allocating one for presale and ICO phase, don't confuse if you want to earn more stakes you can join in both the campaigns. Already we have seen there is a huge crowd gathered for MOBU.
Activity: 39
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: