Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 24. (Read 450647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I still have a wallet from 2014. I downloaded the latest QT and saw that the block were only 31 weeks behind. Has there been any swap?

Thanks
Yes,there was a swap early 2017 and it's fully done actually as the swap was active and advertised for several months.
Do you have any amount of coins in that old wallet?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
I still have a wallet from 2014. I downloaded the latest QT and saw that the block were only 31 weeks behind. Has there been any swap?

Thanks
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
After all these years, MonetaryUnit will not be so vulnerable that development is working hard.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Seems ok.. But I don't like asic algos so much..
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The marketing of MonetaryUnit will certainly promote the development of the whole currency, and the future will be more and more smooth. Look after you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
BitBrum.org interview with Bizzyb about $MUE with @ChrisConeyInt
https://youtu.be/4GYqLsRkIZU
___
Thanks to @BitBrum for such a great event.
Activity: 6
Activity: 12
Is there any way to solo mine MUE? I'm solving blocks in the pool and being a somewhat selfish bastard while running a master node, I'd like to get some of those blocks solved as compared to distributing them across the pool.. :\

Heres what you'll need to solo mine MUE right now, about 300 amps of power at 240, and more miners than many can count..... All due deference here and no offense but you might have slightly more luck pissing directly into the wind.

Popular coins are mined and mined hard, MUE is popular the whole world and its dog wants a slice of it, and why not, issues aside, there active and that's more than can be said for 99% of all other coins out there.
Activity: 1
Is there any way to solo mine MUE? I'm solving blocks on the pool and being a somewhat selfish bastard while running a masternode, I'd like to get some of those block solves as compared to distributing them across the pool.. :\
legendary
Happy to announce $MUE has teamed up with @CoinWarz and signed a 3 month (rolling) advertising campaign.
The marketing machine is warming up.
legendary
Very happy to announce that team $MUE has signed a deal with @Vindyne8 group to manage our crypto marketing campaigns for the foreseeable future,
The marketing machine is warming up Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Withdrawls being processed?

Still waiting....   Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
why does mymue.com lead me to https://www.mymue.co.uk  Huh Is it a scam?

No.. DDOS service activation and upgrades .. the original domain "mymue.com"  will stop being redirected to www.mymue.co.uk once that's done, propagated and tested.

Can you all setup some redundancy so the system is still usable during upgrades? Not the first time this has happened.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

No.. DDOS service activation and upgrades .. the original domain "mymue.com"  will stop being redirected to www.mymue.co.uk once that's done, propagated and tested.

Activity: 34
Activity: 1
Hey Paul and BizzyB,
Thanks for the heads up! I was one of these people using your wallet to store some of my bundled mining proceeds.... oops!
Maybe you can add a short statement to mymue.com mentioning this upcoming wallet restriction.
Thank you for all the hard work and progress, I'm excited to ride the long journey with you.
Have a great day ahead,
Yo
Activity: 12
Trying to figure out the MUE Core wallet. Its constantly says out of sync. How do I fix this? Is there documentation on how to use the core wallet?

The MUE Core is highly sensative to computer time, if your clocks out even slightly, that error will stay on the wallet, but the wallet remains synced.

Adjust your computers clock, restart the client and job done
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Trying to figure out the MUE Core wallet. Its constantly says out of sync. How do I fix this? Is there documentation on how to use the core wallet?

The wallet attempts to find several seed nodes on the network to find other peers to connect to.
Please make sure you do not have any firewall or antivirus software that is blocking the MUECore wallet. It works really well, however almost all connectivity issues are related to Windows/McAfee/Norton/etc blocking the connection.

If the problem persists, post back here on in the slack channel and we will help you out.
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: