Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 17. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?

There are several tariff plans on the site and you can choose the solution that is right for you and will allow you to get the maximum profit
Activity: 8
as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?
when will this work and how long will it take ?
Activity: 7

I do not really understand what will happen to the listing on exchanges and what is the team's policy on this ? I need to understand when I can make a profit as an investor

as I understand it the team will make a decision about investing and investors will be able to get income without any risks . This model suits me
Activity: 9

I will continue to monitor how the project works and I really like that the use of cryptocurrency can be useful for users

In fact, the main thing is to understand how much it will be profitable for users .
In other words this will be the most important motivation for investors

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program
Activity: 10

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

they received registration as a legal entity and I think that this will be enough for crypto projects .
But I will continue to follow the news from the team
brand new
Activity: 0

Why is the section with the team and roadmap not updated at the moment ?
I would like to get more information about this

We will need to understand how the project will work and see what happens next, but I am sure that the demand will be maximum
I will continue to monitor how the project develops

The main thing is to understand what they offer for investors and I would like to see more information about the business plan and this will be very important for me
Still the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks quite strange to me and I still would like to get more information about it
brand new
now it is difficult to find a worthwhile startup to invest in and let's see what happens next , at least I am ready to invest in the project now because they offer a unique algorithm

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

the team made a good decision and this way you can get more information about the development of this project . I'm waiting for the next webinar
brand new

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing right now

if I invest now when I can get my first income I just don't really understand how it will work at the moment

at the moment this is really one of the best projects I have seen and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

But I don't really understand how this project will work and when I will be able to see the listing on exchanges and this will be very important for all investors

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

The main thing is that the team will allow investors to get passive income without any difficulties and this will all be very important for me .
in any case, I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the actions of the team
brand new
now I like how the team develops the project and I will buy tokens for me in the near future
at least early investors can get the maximum profit
please tell me there are bids on the site and I don't understand what this all means ?
I would like to understand all this and I must understand how it is most profitable to invest in the project

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

just register on the site and you can get an affiliate link and recommend the project to your friends
I think it will be most profitable at the initial stages
This is really a top project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens as investors will get a good passive income
brand new

now this is a worthwhile project and I like how it will all work now !
at least I'm willing to buy coins for me but you need to understand when I can get my first profit

everything will depend on the decisions of the investment team and these decisions will be very difficult to make and it will all be just fine and it will be fine
what are the team's plans regarding the development of this project ? That is, I would like to understand what we need to wait for this year ?
brand new

I just don't understand how the project differs from those that are on the market . In other words the very concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks very strange to me

so far, it is difficult for me to understand how the bid-based algorithm will work .
this will still be very interesting and important for the community

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing right now

if I invest now when I can get my first income I just don't really understand how it will work at the moment

at the moment this is really one of the best projects I have seen and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

But what does a democratic cryptocurrency mean?)
I don't really understand it at the moment and I would like to understand it all
Pages:
Jump to: