Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 18. (Read 4726 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I am following the project further and will be buying coins for me soon .
at least it will be very profitable

we will see how the project will work and it will be a good investment right now and I will be buying coins in the near future
Activity: 6

Why is the section with the team and roadmap not updated at the moment ?
I would like to get more information about this

At the moment I haven't seen any news about this, and I think that soon the team will be able to update the site in the near future
brand new

I just don't understand how the project differs from those that are on the market . In other words the very concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks very strange to me

let's see how the project will work next and soon I will be buying coins for me
this is a worthwhile project and I like how it will work further
Activity: 8

Hello everybody! please tell me the affiliate program is still working and how can I get a link to recommend the project to my friends

when is the listing on exchanges? That is you still need to continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me
brand new

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

I will also participate in the affiliate program in order to get the maximum profit and it will be just fine

now it will be very profitable and I will just buy tokens for me now at least it will be very profitable if there is such a possibility
Activity: 6

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

It will be a good decision to conduct webinars and in fact it will be just fine .
at the moment as I am just going to buy tokens for me in the near future
brand new

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

I will also participate in the affiliate program in order to get the maximum profit and it will be just fine

at the moment, I can buy coins and what bonuses can large investors get ?
and I also wonder what kind of blockchain you will use for yourself ?

Now we see little information about the development of the project, but the team conducts webinars on the site and everyone will need to take part in this
brand new
What will happen to the listing on exchanges ? to me
I would like to understand this now and I think that the prospects will be huge
Activity: 10

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

Let's see how it all works in practice, but I see that the team offers good opportunities to make money
this is a good investment for the long term
brand new
We will need to understand how the project will work and see what happens next, but I am sure that the demand will be maximum
I will continue to monitor how the project develops
brand new

Hello everybody! please tell me at this time can I buy coins for me ?
and what bonuses can I get at the moment and for me it would be very interesting

The site has all the information about this and you can choose the rate that is right for you . I like the economic model that the team offers
brand new

I do not really understand what will happen to the listing on exchanges and what is the team's policy on this ? I need to understand when I can make a profit as an investor

they offer investments without risk and it will be really in demand in this market
I will continue to monitor how the project works
Activity: 3
brand new

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

now this is a worthwhile project and I like how it will all work now !
at least I'm willing to buy coins for me but you need to understand when I can get my first profit
Activity: 2

I just don't understand how the project differs from those that are on the market . In other words the very concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks very strange to me

You just need to read the white paper about it . In fact this is a unique concept and there is nothing like it on the market at the moment

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

Yes, I actively participate in webinars in order to actively follow this project and how it all develops .
at least I'm sure it will be very profitable
Activity: 4

What country is your project registered in at the moment and for me it would be very interesting and it is important to understand that everything will be as legal as possible

You will need to come to one of their offices and you will be able to get all the necessary information about yourself
brand new
I am following the project further and will be buying coins for me soon .
at least it will be very profitable
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: