Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 19. (Read 4726 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
why is this being hyped up by fresh account/newbies? is there something going on with this project?
Because this is nothing more than a scam, and behind it is the very well known and experienced scammer. I've been reporting these shill posts for some tine, but they don't give up. I suggest everyone to stay away from this.
Here is thread in scam accusation board with more info regarding this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/major-scam-mtcore-latest-project-of-a-well-known-scammer-5231987
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
why is this being hyped up by fresh account/newbies? is there something going on with this project? are there current users of their software package here that can assure their product is really helpful and efficient? and what fiat currency are tied up to?

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?
You're right . it would be convenient to watch webinars on YouTube . Webinars that have already taken place
Activity: 4

I will continue to monitor how the project works and I really like that the use of cryptocurrency can be useful for users

I would not make such conclusions now , but what the team offers for us is essentially a unique opportunity and I am interested in getting income without risk
Activity: 5
Hello everybody! please tell me at this time can I buy coins for me ?
and what bonuses can I get at the moment and for me it would be very interesting
Activity: 6
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I really like that the use of cryptocurrency can be useful for users
Activity: 1

I just don't understand how the project differs from those that are on the market . In other words the very concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks very strange to me

It will really be very convenient and I like how this project is developing and I like the economic model of the project, but a lot will depend on how it is implemented
Activity: 2

please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?

The site has all the information about this ! But you can still buy tokens in the near future and I'm glad that I can buy tokens for me
What country is your project registered in at the moment and for me it would be very interesting and it is important to understand that everything will be as legal as possible

let's see what the team can show this year .
I am essentially interested in long term investment and I like that the team will deal with real estate

I don't really understand how this will work yet and I think I need to learn more about how the team plans to generate revenue in this market

I don't really understand how the project will work . That is, where you can read about how this particular project will work :?
Activity: 3
still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

Hello everybody! please tell me the affiliate program is still working and how can I get a link to recommend the project to my friends

Yes, it looks like a real business . Especially after the fact that the team will invest in real estate and it will all be really important

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

There is no problem to get an affiliate link now and recommend the project to your friends . Especially since the team offers investments without risk and it will be just fine
Activity: 1
I just don't understand how the project differs from those that are on the market . In other words the very concept of a democratic cryptocurrency looks very strange to me

Hello team ! I don't really understand how an ordinary cryptocurrency differs from a democratic one and where I can read more about it

I also need to understand all this , but I actually like the offer for investors and that is why I will support the project

Yes, this is in fact one of the unique projects in this market, but it is important that the team fulfill its promises . That is what is written in white paper

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing right now

if I invest now when I can get my first income I just don't really understand how it will work at the moment

I think it will depend on the success of the team in investing . If I understand correctly they are going to invest in real estate at the moment
how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing right now

Yes, it is difficult for me to understand how this will work and what benefits it will bring to the community . For me this is very important and I also need to understand why the blockchain will be used at all

I will continue to monitor how the project is developing and as I understand today there will be a new webinar and we will be able to discuss any important issues regarding the development of this project
Activity: 5

In fact, the idea looks interesting and I have not seen projects that scale so quickly in this market for a long time.

In any case, it will be just a great investment for the long term and I am glad that I can buy tokens for me now . In the end it should be very profitable
please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?
Pages:
Jump to: