Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 8. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I have weird message “You were not found as the token owner” But I did.
You will be able to receive tokens after listing
copper member
Activity: 196
I tried to install the my crypto city game in Google Play. It's the same tin, it doesn't work at all.

How long ago did you try to install the game? This week we have updated the files. Demo version is available on Google Play. You should try downloading again.
copper member
I have weird message “You were not found as the token owner” But I did.
You will be able to receive tokens after listing
copper member
Will be rewards for best players in game? If yes then what?
Yes it will. Reward will be as an airdrops
copper member
In game will be divided into several ages. How many exactly and what ages?
At the moment we can say it will be minimum 4 ages.
copper member
This game push you to donate and win. Yes you will receive reward but still. If you want to be best buy more and more. Is this the only way players will be able to build their empire in My Crypto City galaxy?
You get wrong the whole message of the game. You need use brain and strategy not donation as key to be better.
copper member
I watched your promo video. And even launched the app. And as I understand it, the players are building a colony on some planet. But all your screenshots only show the space station. How will the plot of the game develop?
A That's right, on My Crypto City you create your own space colony. You will also have an administrative center in which you manage all processes and choose the direction of development. But it will also be possible to create and upgrade spaceships and stations.
copper member
f I buy something in My crypto city for tokens, Mycty tokens come back to you and people can buy them again?
That’s correct. And it can be used not only as game currency.

will I still get early access privilege's because I purchased 1 month ago or is it only through this token sale?

Registration is on going. Complete all missions, 1000 winners will be selected
copper member
I hope my capital increases, no matter how much time I fear, then a long time will be a small profit, which worries me. What will happen to earning things in demo? Will players be able to keep their rewards and carry over to the beta version of My crypto city?
This is only a demo version. Items that are offered to the user cannot be transferred to the game release. The demo version allows you to understand how the My Crypto City universe works
copper member
If you have NFT tokens, will there be no personal items in the game?
Not all items in the game will be NFT. The main task of NFT is to offer users different options for upgrading their spaceships and colonies. No need to worry about that.
copper member
But we need to do the Kyc again to purchase on the second stage if we purchased in the first?
I cannot remember the price I paid for the first

Yes you need to go through the procedure again. You can check prices in white paper.
copper member
Who is awarded to us, at least to know at what price it will be launched to know whether we have lost or made a profit?

The listing price of MYCTY is $0.2. The listing will happen in the summer, we plan to announce it in June
copper member

MYCTY is a mobile metaverse-crypto game built on the Solana network. In space stations, players can upgrade their ships, collect gems, trade, craft, sell items or participate in battles. If they wish, they can stake MYCTY Token in-game.

Play demo
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MyCryptoCity.MyCryptoCity&hl=tr&gl=US

Strategic Sales
Apply to the white list for our limited sales and take advantage of early access privileges.
Only 2% of your Max Supply is for sale
($300K = 4.3M) MYCTY
Token Price: $0.07
Min: $100 - Max: $5000

Step by step guide:
📌 Complete All Missions
📌 1000 Winners Will Be Selected

Register Token Sale
https://forms.gle/NeCJ58nDtAVxXYx6A
copper member
What protection methods will be created for user accounts in the game? And how to protect my skin from stealing?
Our protection guarantees security. It is impossible to steal a player's game keys as long as they keep them securely
copper member
Why do you write that the distribution time listings will be one? Or listing first? It's wrong that participants in a private sale do not receive tokens earlier.
Don’t worry. You will receive at the same time as the listing, not later
copper member
I want to feel the game already, the theme is just great. In the screenshot, you have shown a lot of gems. Are these in-game values or do they have to do with making a profit in MYCTY tokens?
During the game, you get different resources, including gems. But they do not directly affect the number of your MYCTY tokens
copper member
Can one connect trust wallet to get the MYCTY tokens if issued in strategic sale
Have you connected a trust wallet before the strategic sale 1? Because if you provided another type of wallet that does not support the Solana blockchain, then there will be problems during the MYCTY distribution. Please write to the admin in telegram. This is the fastest way to solve your problem
copper member
The githbook almost completely lacks details about the gameplay. When will we be able to find out how the My Crypto City universe works?
When our content is completed, a user manual will be added and a detailed video will be explained with visual and video details.
copper member
Did you reach soft cap? Where users can see info? I'm hoping for another round before the public sale because I wasn't allowed into strategic sale 1. My listing number was 444
Yes soft cap already collected! Information about token you can see in our tg channel announcements https://t.me/mycryptocity We will announce the second round of the strategic sale soon. If you were unable to participate, please write to the admin.
copper member
Any info about mycty airdrops? Will participants get paid first?
Distribution of airdrop will be done right after listing at Q2 2022
Pages:
Jump to: