Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 20. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
I have been watching your project for long time. I really support people who want to learn. For me, the quality of training is very important too. How will you determine the
reliability and quality of information that comes to the platform.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 13
A good idea and a well-coordinated team are the criteria of a strong project.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Education has always been valuable, so I believe that the projects related to training will be successful.
Activity: 31
Hi,
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
An experienced team of professionals is constantly working on the development of the project. On the official website all lucidly and good written. The project has great prospects.
Online education is currently in demand, so the demand will be.
Activity: 283
An experienced team of professionals is constantly working on the development of the project. On the official website all lucidly and good written. The project has great prospects.
Activity: 245
I strongly hope that the current situation does not greatly affect the development of the project.
Activity: 14
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Activity: 364
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Because of the lack of free time, many people learn something while they are, for example, on the road. Therefore, such a project as MyGalaxy is quite a promising project at the moment.
Thanks to the project for the opportunity. I'm sure that you are just gaining momentum. The future is yours.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
My friend teaches English on Skype. A platform like Galaxy can help her find more students.
If the platform can sell live lessons with the teacher, then it can become a good intermediary for the tutors.
Yes, I think so, the project is also very good. They are a very neat concept and useful for the education of all people around the world, they help everyone to stay can get education and skills, success for MyGalaxy.

Construction worker heading divorce with his mother is almost as vivid and rigorous as this project. U love the project and it loves u in return, this is appreciated by every single adopter and crypto fanatic out there. I have recently written a book about this for forum veterans, ever heard of it? Successful and eventful life of urs will stop if ur mouth does not stop talking about projects u have no relation to.
Activity: 38
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many ideas with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
I also hope for success, despite the fact that there are many competitors.
The presence of competitors is good. Competition stimulates development.
Activity: 364
Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
My friend teaches English on Skype. A platform like Galaxy can help her find more students.
If the platform can sell live lessons with the teacher, then it can become a good intermediary for the tutors.
Yes, I think so, the project is also very good. They are a very neat concept and useful for the education of all people around the world, they help everyone to stay can get education and skills, success for MyGalaxy.
Online training gives the opportunity to every person from the remotest corners of the world to get an education.
Activity: 76
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many ideas with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 3
For me, idea it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Activity: 245
 An interesting project with huge potential. It has a good track which assures success.
Pages:
Jump to: