Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 264. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Some serious buying just happened on mintpal 41k naut brought in no time at all, we mite be in for another run up =)

Order book is getting very thin on the way up. This could go parabolic real soon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
No buy orders getting filled, they all fighting over position, if they knew better they would just buy from the sells =)

is this the start of round 2, the pre fight / POS run up to the real price close to 100k satoshis

No reason we can't sustain this without that inflation and only 4 million coins.

Hopefully the dumpers will be kicking themselves.

Look at the competition and hold.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The trick to this is just dont sell, BUY BUY BUY, the more you have the more you can stake when POS comes
No buy orders getting filled, they all fighting over position, if they knew better they would just buy from the sells =)

is this the start of round 2, the pre fight / POS run up to the real price close to 100k satoshis
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Some serious buying just happened on mintpal 41k naut brought in no time at all, we mite be in for another run up =)
BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.

good point but not sure I'd let a guy like weiner be responsible for this.

I like the idea of an audit.

Julian Yap seems reputable, I have had excellent experience so far...anyone have thoughts?

He foresaw problems with guerillacoin's proposed POS implementation on twitter. How did that turn out?
Sorry, is this a rhetorical question? Hard to tell online Smiley I haven't followed the Guerillacoin story - what happend with it?

Me neither, just wandering if he called it right. He's probably more than capable of auditing though.
Oh I see Smiley Yeah, he has an excellent reputation as far as I know and even made the alternate block explorer for Naut.

His explorers are reliable and he's on the case as soon as there's an issue. I've been following him on twitter and get a good vibe from him - no fud.
Activity: 196
BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.

Julian Yap seems reputable, I have had excellent experience so far...anyone have thoughts?

Cool. He did a dev signed mac wallet for RZR. A signed wallet for NAUT would be great.

http://julianyap.com/2014/07/03/enhancing-security-through-signed-mac-wallet-builds.html 
Activity: 154

He foresaw problems with guerillacoin's proposed POS implementation on twitter. How did that turn out?
Sorry, is this a rhetorical question? Hard to tell online Smiley I haven't followed the Guerillacoin story - what happend with it?

Me neither, just wandering if he called it right. He's probably more than capable of auditing though.
Oh I see Smiley Yeah, he has an excellent reputation as far as I know and even made the alternate block explorer for Naut.

I don't know him but I've only heard good things Smiley
Activity: 210

Activity: 534

Activity: 204
wow.   #3 on coinwarz already.  I know coinwarz is more for miners but hey, it can't hurt to vote some more!  and get people pumped about a future naut pos mulitpool

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
Huge hammer forming in 4 hr, should get a nice pop here

yea should be a decent rise today/tomorro, its had a little rest from its initial pop.

be interesting to see wat happens before and after fight time
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Huge hammer forming in 4 hr, should get a nice pop here
Naut is currently at the 39 spot on coinmarketcap.com! A big improvement from the 50th spot we previously claimed, but still not close to where we'll be very soon. We should be well past the top 20 by the end of this month.
Edit: I just realized we're a little higher than that since coinmarketcap.com uses the old blockexplorer, and it doesn't show the latest blocks that's been mined in the past few days.
Jump to: