Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 265. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.

iv also been thinking about this and i recon its pretty important just for piece of mind
Activity: 154
BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.
you would be absolutely crazy to sell any naut befor or after the weekend.

With the anonymous crayz dieing down and all the positive things in bitcoin this coin is going to be very saut after, with the price increase on such small volume (hasn't even cracked 100 btc in 24 hours today) its set to be going to new all time highs of over 120k satoshis.

theres only positive things to say about the coin and being under the 1 mil market cap it has a long way to move so sit tight and enjoy the ride =)

Oh best of luck to Jon fitch on the weekend, being in australia im going to have to wake up on sun morning and stream the fight on the net but i think itll be well worth it =)

Go Fitch Go NAUT

Stay Nauti ppls
From one of the most active, and accurate, traders on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/484767668621156352
I'm really not joking about NAUT. Its one of the most important cryptos out there, it will be one of the few bridges between WS money and us

Soon every major player in the altcoin game will have said positive things about Naut Smiley I would still be investing because of the fundamentals, but I'll admit it does make one even more secure to hear that guys with very good trackrecords are also on board.

He also said this:

So NAUT has the target of becoming the shitcoin of wallstreet, has a star signed, and people dont think its underpriced at 500m mktcap?

..and this:

This thing is going to be 5$ a coin in a year.

This is the first time 99% of you (and me) have the chance to play on wallstreets team. I'm in.

..and lastly, this:

NAUT is probably going to be good all weekend/month/year, RZR seems to have found its floor,picking up a few other little things on the side

SO.. things are indeed looking positive Cheesy
He also called that Naut would drop to 7k after the initial pump due to the inflation, and everyone thought he was crazy. Let's hope he's correct this time too :-) In general though, when the big guys all start to push something, this time together with a big PR move by BK and Fitch, fireworks are expected. Looks like a lot of big players has already taken their positions, so now we're all just waiting for someone to lit the fuse so to speak Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
From one of the most active, and accurate, traders on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/484767668621156352
I'm really not joking about NAUT. Its one of the most important cryptos out there, it will be one of the few bridges between WS money and us

Soon every major player in the altcoin game will have said positive things about Naut Smiley I would still be investing because of the fundamentals, but I'll admit it does make one even more secure to hear that guys with very good trackrecords are also on board.

He also said this:

So NAUT has the target of becoming the shitcoin of wallstreet, has a star signed, and people dont think its underpriced at 500m mktcap?

..and this:

This thing is going to be 5$ a coin in a year.

This is the first time 99% of you (and me) have the chance to play on wallstreets team. I'm in.

..and lastly, this:

NAUT is probably going to be good all weekend/month/year, RZR seems to have found its floor,picking up a few other little things on the side

SO.. things are indeed looking positive Cheesy

Oh, and it's only 23 BTC to go to 50k from here. With BK mining with rented ASICs for the last few weeks there isn't much left to dump, so resistance is minimal. Will we break 50k this weekend? I'd say HELL YES!
Activity: 1036
Boom! 31.1k on cryptsy! I'm holding about 25k NAUT, and I'm in it for the long haul. Great work so far, BK!
37k on Mintpal!  Cheesy BK - I bet your trader buddies will have a heart attack when you show them the Naut chart! People who are used to regulated markets with a couple of % deviation a year will probably think this is crazy.

It is funny to see how the trading bots on Mintpal are trying to push the price from Naut down.

The very small qty's do trigger fear with the bigger holders which start to panic sell.
Don't fall for this trap. You will regret it

Anyone selling now and not holding until next week seriously wants their head examined.
If you sell now and miss out on a ride to the topside, you deserve it, because, really I cannot think of a more stupid point in the trajectory of Nautiluscoin to sell.

50k+ by Sunday evening...

EDIT: Perhaps I should have used the correct parlance... so that would be HODL!

I left a sell order open on cryptsy and wish I hadn't. Completely forgot about it as haven't signed in for weeks.

Doubt I'll get back in under 30k.  Sad
Boom! 31.1k on cryptsy! I'm holding about 25k NAUT, and I'm in it for the long haul. Great work so far, BK!
37k on Mintpal!  Cheesy BK - I bet your trader buddies will have a heart attack when you show them the Naut chart! People who are used to regulated markets with a couple of % deviation a year will probably think this is crazy.

It is funny to see how the trading bots on Mintpal are trying to push the price from Naut down.

The very small qty's do trigger fear with the bigger holders which start to panic sell.

Anyone selling now and not holding until next week seriously wants their head examined.
If you sell now and miss out on a ride to the topside, you deserve it, because, really I cannot think of a more stupid point in the trajectory of Nautiluscoin to sell.

50k+ by Sunday evening...

EDIT: Perhaps I should have used the correct parlance... so that would be HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Every naut you sell is one less naut you got Cheesy
Smashing walls nom nom
 Shocked
Activity: 695

Wow, been busy for a day and a lot has happened here, been in meetings then had to give some attention to the wife. She thinks I spend to much time on crypto, she's most properly right, but I have the crypto bug and it's so addictive  Grin  I wonder if I can get a ladies hat that has a laptop built in, then I can kill 2 birds with one stone.  Wink

Sorry guys, but I can't see the new wallet beta tested so quickly, even without any bugs. I think it should be delayed until properly tested, I mean there's no way I am transferring my funds to a rushed wallet. I get the point that the fight is on Saturday and we might get new members, but giving them a rushed wallet might have a negative impact.

That's my 2 cents worth anyway  Wink   And it gives me more time to stock up on some more coins.   Grin
Activity: 210
Focus should be on rolling out POS flawlessly, before the fight.
The price will take care of itself.

Looks like 2 out of the 3 things are happening for sure (Moolah and the fight). Hopefully it's 3 out of 3 Smiley
at 30k on mintpal

Rock and Roll

hardly any sell orders getting filled which is a really good sign, iv been trying to keep the buy pressure up, as soon as POS is implemented there will be no dumping miners either.

hopefully we can get everyone off the day trading bandwagon for the holiday and get people to hold their coin, this is still way too low.  it should easy get back up to 80k, it was at 115 not long ago.

Grin

Personally I still feel that is undervalued. I personally feel it's worth so much more. But that's opinion and not market value.

I agree.  I think I said a few pages back this coin could hit 10-20 no problem, I mean AUR hit 70 for crying out loud lol.

Only difference I see, is BTC is about to make a bull run too.  So they may go up together slightly.

Jump to: