Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 268. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Its been probably mentioned before, but if i am the average person watching the fight and see "sponsored by Nautiluscoin" , I may be enticed to purchase some.  If i have to go through hoops.  I.E register at an exchange, send fiat for bitcoin and then bitcoin for Naut, then i think this will be a big deterrent.  We almost need to set something up and then include on the front page, a big button that says "Purchase Nautiluscoin here" possibly using paypal/bank deposit/credit card etc.

Is there a risk free way to do it? Paypal and ebay will reclaim funds from fraudulent purchases AFAIK.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Its been probably mentioned before, but if i am the average person watching the fight and see "sponsored by Nautiluscoin" , I may be enticed to purchase some.  If i have to go through hoops.  I.E register at an exchange, send fiat for bitcoin and then bitcoin for Naut, then i think this will be a big deterrent.  We almost need to set something up and then include on the front page, a big button that says "Purchase Nautiluscoin here" possibly using paypal/bank deposit/credit card etc.
Activity: 707
So where can I easily buy #Naut

Assuming you already have other crypto, bitcoin, etc... use mintpal, or cryptsy or agx.io - transfer some bitcoins in and vollia!

I made this assumption because your member status says you've been here since last December.

If this is not the case.. see about 2 posts up.. moolah.io

So far that's about it.. the moolah.io method should be the most frictionless method once it is up and running.

It's still not easy for the general public to buy into (any crypto, not just Naut, but hey thousands have/are doing it, so it's far from impossible)

Activity: 147
So where can I easily buy #Naut

Activity: 154
BK - would it be possible to implement something into the PoS that varies the paid stake depending on some external factor? I was thinking maybe give people an extra incentive to stake, by giving out larger stakes if they do. Maybe the inflation could vary from like 1-5% a year depending on how many people are staking, or something like that?
Okay, here's a more succinct answer to our questions:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/03/exchange-fiat-support-for-nautiluscoin-razorcoin-and-vericoin/

The Fiat/NAUT exchange on Moolah will be fully available as of July 4!

With the fact Moolah.io has a trading API, it's plausible the ability to trade for fiat from within the wallet is within grasp.
This is so awesome! :-) We also have the Fitch fight on Saturday and the PoS switch possibly happening this week too. Three awesome announcements in one week is pretty damn sweet!
Activity: 238
Okay, here's a more succinct answer to our questions:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/03/exchange-fiat-support-for-nautiluscoin-razorcoin-and-vericoin/

The Fiat/NAUT exchange on Moolah will be fully available as of July 4!

With the fact Moolah.io has a trading API, it's plausible the ability to trade for fiat from within the wallet is within grasp.
Activity: 238
Any update on PoS?

Should be implemented next couple of days.

BK a few pages back said that they were aiming for before the fight (that doesn't mean it's a guarantee)

And keep voting people! http://www.coinwarz.com/voting/ (we're at #4!)
Activity: 695
Any update on PoS?

Any update on PoS?

hopefully as im having trouble syncing have since yesterday

I'm stuck an hour behind.

Hashrate looks OK so must be dodgyshield again.
Activity: 195
Any update on PoS?

hopefully as im having trouble syncing have since yesterday
Any update on PoS?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
I just saw this on Twitter...very cool

Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Anybody experiencing issues with their wallet syncing? Mine keeps getting stuck right at the end at 5 hrs behind, running the latest 64 bit QT.
Block issues caused by Digishield. That's why everyone is screaming about PoS in this threa Smiley Well, that and the reduced inflation.  Cheesy

Apologize, the ASIC farm rental ran out in the middle of the night and my staff did not re-new until about an hour ago...we are back up and mining now

Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

What does coinwarz have to do with exchanges ?

All I want to say is we should focus on things that matter and will make this coin move forward. Coinwarz isn't one of them. Then again that's my humble opinion.

I promise I won't post anything on this subject again Smiley

I agree 100% with you.

.1 POS
.2 Multipool
.3 Moolah or an other serious way to Fiat-NAUT
Nautiluscoin has moved up from #6 to #5 on coinwarz :-)

By the time it gets to 1, POW will be over, so they won't be able to add it.

My thoughts exactly.

I was wondering the same .. if this coin is going POS soon, what is the point of this voting ?

Recognition. Free advertising, and so on. There's a number of reasons. The more exposure the better.

Also, just because you can't mine something, doesn't mean we don't need exchanges to trade on.

What does coinwarz have to do with exchanges ?

All I want to say is we should focus on things that matter and will make this coin move forward. Coinwarz isn't one of them. Then again that's my humble opinion.

I promise I won't post anything on this subject again Smiley
Anybody experiencing issues with their wallet syncing? Mine keeps getting stuck right at the end at 5 hrs behind, running the latest 64 bit QT.
Block issues caused by Digishield. That's why everyone is screaming about PoS in this threa Smiley Well, that and the reduced inflation.  Cheesy

Apologize, the ASIC farm rental ran out in the middle of the night and my staff did not re-new until about an hour ago...we are back up and mining now
Thanks! Smiley

Jump to: