Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 266. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
hopefully we can get everyone off the day trading bandwagon for the holiday and get people to hold their coin, this is still way too low.  it should easy get back up to 80k, it was at 115 not long ago.

Grin

It's been too easy for them with that inflation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hopefully we can get everyone off the day trading bandwagon for the holiday and get people to hold their coin, this is still way too low.  it should easy get back up to 80k, it was at 115 not long ago.

Grin

Personally I still feel that is undervalued. I personally feel it's worth so much more. But that's opinion and not market value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Grin
Activity: 195
We hit 30k on cryptsy.

Yew!! nothing like a price increase for good marketing towards crypto traders

things going along nicely before the fight.

POS done is awesome news, lots of people tweeting about naut, its all happening nauti people =)
Sorry to distract from more important issues right now, but how long do the Get Nauti shirts take to get in? I would like to buy a couple so I can represent while on vacation next week... Smiley

Typically not too long. I was in first order group so it took a little longer.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Sorry to distract from more important issues right now, but how long do the Get Nauti shirts take to get in? I would like to buy a couple so I can represent while on vacation next week... Smiley
Who thinks we'll touch 30k today? Would only take 7 BTC on Mintpal. Then again, there's only 21 BTC needed to reach 40  Shocked

Bittrex hit 29 earlier but I'm not fussed if we find a new floor over 20/25k. This is just the beginning IMO.
Nice catch Smiley We just passed 26.5 at Mintpal so we might see it there soon too. I'm with you though, this hasn't even gotten started yet.

I'm thinking about cashing in a few at christmas, who knows where we'll be this time next year.
Activity: 154
Who thinks we'll touch 30k today? Would only take 7 BTC on Mintpal. Then again, there's only 21 BTC needed to reach 40  Shocked

Bittrex hit 29 earlier but I'm not fussed if we find a new floor over 20/25k. This is just the beginning IMO.
Nice catch Smiley We just passed 26.5 at Mintpal so we might see it there soon too. I'm with you though, this hasn't even gotten started yet.
Activity: 210

Activity: 534
Quick PoS update -

I am told it is complete, but I was too busy yesterday to check it out.  I will look today and hopefully get it set for beta testing.  Since the fight is only 2 days away, its probably best to wait until next week to implement. 

The steps as I see them:
1.) Beta test PoS - we will need help with this
2.) Pick a block to implement
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

POS complete.  Cheesy
it's an excellent point about making the switch before the fight -- I am working now to see if we can do it....I will need everyone's help

-BK

More than happy to help out with the testing.
Let us know what you need from us.
it's an excellent point about making the switch before the fight -- I am working now to see if we can do it....I will need everyone's help

-BK
Luckily you've got people from all different timezones here to do 24 hour testing! Cheesy

-BK
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Seriously man, taking it way too seriously. Your original statement is correct, as is my implied modification. Basically you're right, the extra steps will prevent them from following through on purchasing a coin. I follow up with the qualifier that this is because the additional steps in turn make it difficult, thus implying that if it is easier to access (ease of access being key here) means it will be more likely we see more new crypto-traders.

I basically provided a supporting statement including a qualifier, I don't know why you would take offense to that. I apologize if you think my way in doing so was disrespectful though. (I try to be respectful whenever possible, but some things may not come off that way.)

Apologies I might have taken it the wrong way.  No hard feelings:)
Thus making it DIFFICULT, and last I checked a qualifying antonym to "difficult" is "easy".

Go fuck yourself mate. I meant what I said.  If you can't understand that stay out of it.
Chill out guys  Cheesy We've had 139 pages of solid, constructive discussion so far. No need to get into an argument of semantics on an international forum Smiley

Seriously man, taking it way too seriously. Your original statement is correct, as is my implied modification. Basically you're right, the extra steps will prevent them from following through on purchasing a coin. I follow up with the qualifier that this is because the additional steps in turn make it difficult, thus implying that if it is easier to access (ease of access being key here) means it will be more likely we see more new crypto-traders.

I basically provided a supporting statement including a qualifier, I don't know why you would take offense to that. I apologize if you think my way in doing so was disrespectful though. (I try to be respectful whenever possible, but some things may not come off that way.)

(new page post)
Don't forget to vote:
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting/
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Chill out guys  Cheesy We've had 139 pages of solid, constructive discussion so far. No need to get into an argument of semantics on an international forum Smiley

You're right.  I just don't like some bullying pedant trying to put words in my mouth.  It's incredibly disrespectful.
Jump to: