Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 274. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Naut is starting to get mentioned more and more on Twitter :-) Very cool to see the community grow so fast. If the PoS implementation goes well I think a ton of people are willing to join. Seems like a lot of people are hesitant due to the digishield problems, but that can be easily remedied by a proper proof of stake switch.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
go pro went live today and is looking good, it would be cool if we could buy one with NAUT Smiley

You guys like that gpro call yesterday? Smiley Time to buy some more naut  Cool
Activity: 210
Update on Stuck Block...again...

Mining at Bitember with 170mhs ASIC...I will keep this running until we switch to PoS

Its very frustrating but we should not be too far away from PoS

-BK
Thanks BK! :-) Look at it from the bright side - you'll be able to sell the mined Naut for several times the price in a few months and more than make up for your original investment.

That's the plan!  Except I don t think I will be a seller in only a few months....I have big plans for NAUT...long term holder

I can understand you not wanting to reveal your plans just yet, but can you give a rough indication of what you mean by long term? 12 months, 18, 24 or 36 months?
I will be a long term holder as well, but I am just wondering Wink

There is not a secret plan that I will reveal over time - what I meant was that NAUT has a long life ahead of it - the key is remaining flexible and adaptable; and continuously improving. In my view, the biggest driver of value is the network effect. We can always update code with the latest bells and whistles, but it is the coins that have the largest network that will have the most long term value.

My view is that digital currencies will be a new type of investment for Wall Street.  The entire goal of NAUT is to be the most attractive currency to BOTH investors and end users.  That is why I like PoS - investors understand a dividend; merchants may be more likely to hold; and consumers have a reason to keep them in their wallet.  As well, the idea of a PoS multipool is genius - it may even work better than the NSF!!!!

In the short term (next few months) my goal is to have several retailers accepting NAUT (MMA/Fitch might be able to help with this); have the multi-pool up and running; and begin to attract investment capital.

In the long run - the sky is the limit- as it is with all digital currencies. But success depends on a strong community which we are rapidly building.

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Mining at Bitember with 170mhs ASIC...I will keep this running until we switch to PoS

-BK
Thanks BK! :-) Look at it from the bright side - you'll be able to sell the mined Naut for several times the price in a few months and more than make up for your original investment.

That's the plan!  Except I don t think I will be a seller in only a few months....I have big plans for NAUT...long term holder

I can understand you not wanting to reveal your plans just yet, but can you give a rough indication of what you mean by long term? 12 months, 18, 24 or 36 months?
I will be a long term holder as well, but I am just wondering Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

-BK

Good point. A few months is too short a time for me as well!

Good plan! Don't forget to vote: http://www.coinwarz.com/voting (almost on the 5th spot!!)

-BK

Good point. A few months is too short a time for me as well!

-BK

-BK

-BK
Activity: 195
i think we were getting a POS update soon =)

whoa,  i just realized that jon fitch doesn't look real.  NOT in a bad way at all though.  Almost like he's a comic book character come to life  Grin

Just remember he beats the crap out of other people for a living.

Hee Hee, chuckle, you had better watch yourself Me-Lord.  Grin

How many NAUT coins would you guys want to get into the ring with him?
Activity: 592
Really nice interview, We twitted about it to assist the community reach out and help spread the video.

https://twitter.com/CryptosUs/status/482410632747032576

Best Regards.

Activity: 238
whoa,  i just realized that jon fitch doesn't look real.  NOT in a bad way at all though.  Almost like he's a comic book character come to life  Grin

Just remember he beats the crap out of other people for a living.
Activity: 204
whoa,  i just realized that jon fitch doesn't look real.  NOT in a bad way at all though.  Almost like he's a comic book character come to life  Grin
Was made aware by someone, http://martialartsplanet.net/ is a good MMA site too.
Jon Fitch is live right now on the david seaman hour

woohoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJ9rFz3Y1c&feature=youtu.be

check it out guys

I like the 4 large letters above his head on the wall.  Cool

it was a great little podcast with Jon fitch talking about all sorts with david seaman and nautilus coin

Awesome stuff =)

check it out guys

I like the 4 large letters above his head on the wall.  Cool

check it out guys

As NAUT is sponsoring Jon Fitch, I thought now would be the right time to confess to the community that I am a cage-fighter as well, I had my last fight a couple of weeks ago, and I won in the second round, but it was touch and go at times, but came through in the end. The budgie never knew what hit him, and there were feathers everywhere.  Grin Grin

Glad you had fun Wink

Don't forget to vote!
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

As NAUT is sponsoring Jon Fitch, I thought now would be the right time to confess to the community that I am a cage-fighter as well, I had my last fight a couple of weeks ago, and I won in the second round, but it was touch and go at times, but came through in the end. The budgie never knew what hit him, and there were feathers everywhere.  Grin Grin

Jump to: