Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 316. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BK, if you really consider making Nautilus a valuable asset then you should invest in making an online merchant website, for example amazon or ebay or nautilusonlinesexshop or whatever you can think.....lol......an online place that makes Nautilus a valuable asset. THINK an online place that i can go and use my Nautilus instead of holding them. A house was bought recently with Bitcoins, why not with Nautilus as well??? You are saying that you are a longterm investor and you really care about community, you are right about that, community is the strongest link of an altcoin so then prove it by building something unique for nautilus that has never been done before for other altcoins.

Start implementing an idea that has long term promises so the community can belive and aid by investing in your long term idea.

THIS IS THE POINT OF THE POST---------> First step-----nautilus debit card, Second step---an online website utilising Nautilus and Fiat currencies.

P.S: You better give something to the coimmunity ASAP in order to believe in your vision before Nautilus die in the shadow of another altcoin.

Wow if that previous post dident sound threatining from someone with 1 post.

Indeed my first post....although i was working at Neo&Bee i never cared on posting anything in bitcointalk.org, but Naut looks promising so i would like to see an ambitious investor stepping in with balls. Wish i had the money!!!

This is the first coin on this forum I've regularly posted on (in fact it's the only coin I've regularly posted on) so I don't blame you.

Okay, as the majority of the community here is being built via this forum and the IRC Channel #nautiluscoin on Freenode, would it be worthwhile to have NautilusCoin have it's own forum? Anyone have input on this?

Could break it down into General Discussions, Public Ideas, Community Projects, etc. I'm sure more breakdowns can happen (i've seen them on other coin forums). Or do people still feel this is too early for this coin?
Activity: 151
BK, if you really consider making Nautilus a valuable asset then you should invest in making an online merchant website, for example amazon or ebay or nautilusonlinesexshop or whatever you can think.....lol......an online place that makes Nautilus a valuable asset. THINK an online place that i can go and use my Nautilus instead of holding them. A house was bought recently with Bitcoins, why not with Nautilus as well??? You are saying that you are a longterm investor and you really care about community, you are right about that, community is the strongest link of an altcoin so then prove it by building something unique for nautilus that has never been done before for other altcoins.

Start implementing an idea that has long term promises so the community can belive and aid by investing in your long term idea.

THIS IS THE POINT OF THE POST---------> First step-----nautilus debit card, Second step---an online website utilising Nautilus and Fiat currencies.

P.S: You better give something to the coimmunity ASAP in order to believe in your vision before Nautilus die in the shadow of another altcoin.

Indeed my first post....although i was working at Neo&Bee i never cared on posting anything in bitcointalk.org, but Naut looks promising so i would like to see an ambitious investor stepping in with balls. Wish i had the money!!!
Activity: 196

Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
NAUT looks like the best speculative digital currency next to BTC right now , get on board good things to come here imho!!!  Grin
Activity: 151

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
The tips idea is interesting - i am currently speaking with a restaurant that wants to accept it, we just need to get it integrated into their system - but tips could be very easy...i am going to pursue this further

Of course a mobile wallet with a bar code reader and the wait staff with a QR code either on their name tag or printed on the receipt would make it very easy. Wink
Also...shirts shipping today....sorry, printer was delayed

I hope I get mine soon :-).

Mayhaps I'll go to the zoo wearing it... or other areas with decent amounts of populace.

If it were to come this week and I didn't already have plans, I'd wear it going to an Ingress event on Saturday... but I have other plans :-/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
This coin has to be the most attractive to people from outside the world of crypto.

Buying bitcoin, signing up to mintpal/cryptsy, downloading wallets etc can be daunting.

How about selling 5 - 10k wallets off exchange from the stability fund to newcomers?

Something people can just download, encrypt and stick on a thumb drive for a year or so.

Even sending a loaded thumb drive by post might work.

Activity: 210
The tips idea is interesting - i am currently speaking with a restaurant that wants to accept it, we just need to get it integrated into their system - but tips could be very easy...i am going to pursue this further
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
There's lots of incentives that could be done.

How about store loyalty type programs? For example,  A gas station could send X NAUT to your wallet for every gallon you spend. Loyalty programs have the benefit that a vendor doesn't have to accept payments in NAUT or worry about converting it to Fiat. This program also spreads NAUT to more people.

How about a restaurant that has wait staff willing to accept tips in NAUT? (doge is very popular for online tips)

The idea is to spread the word about NAUT, get people using it. Once people have or know about it, they will start asking vendors to accept it rather than cash.

I don't know, just throwing some stupid ideas out there.
@BK_PHI I've sent you a PM in response to another PM thread we had beforehand. I'm hoping this is the kind of idea you'd be interested in.

Any news on when shirts ship?

And hey, a number of hospitals actually have bonuses to employers for using pedometers and reaching certain goals. Is there a way we can somehow create something like that for NAUT? You know an exercise incentive program for people, or maybe generating certain numbers of steps when synced up can maybe help solve a block and there's earnings returned... I dunno it's kind of a crazy idea but hell threw it out there anyway.

I LOVE that mining/exercise combo!

People will surely find a way to abuse this.

Btw, any info on the PoS implementation?

It's possible, but it's the start to an idea, maybe, in the future. Besides, with the wearables becoming more accurate, as well as including things like GPS tracking (like steps don't count unless you've gone x meters), it might be worthwhile to look into for those wearables that have those enforced limitations to operability.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hello,

Could somebody please give me a working download link for Windows 32-Bit wallet ?

Thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
@BK_PHI I've sent you a PM in response to another PM thread we had beforehand. I'm hoping this is the kind of idea you'd be interested in.

And hey, a number of hospitals actually have bonuses to employers for using pedometers and reaching certain goals. Is there a way we can somehow create something like that for NAUT? You know an exercise incentive program for people, or maybe generating certain numbers of steps when synced up can maybe help solve a block and there's earnings returned... I dunno it's kind of a crazy idea but hell threw it out there anyway.

People will surely find a way to abuse this.

Btw, any info on the PoS implementation?
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
I think the most important think is to work as a community together and do one step after another. So I like the way to focus on 1-3 things and make this coin step by step better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Problem to solve: Money transfers Fees ( Ie Credit Card sales [2-4% of total transaction] ), from Consumers to Merchants for merchant products, solution Nautilus Coin

Problem to solve: Awareness for Merchants & consumers alike ( Cut the dev talk, cut the algo explanations , simplify )

Problem to solve: Integrate for ease of use ( buyers & sellers ): Wallet Apps for various devices

Problem to solve: Buy with USD easily ( close to being solved indirectly with some exchanges to soon have a USD to BTC market ie. cryptsy )

Problem to solve: The answer to " Why not just use my credit debit card "   Possible solution/answer: By cutting out the 3rd party ( credit card fees ), more of what your spending actually goes for merchant profit & product replenishment  resulting in longer term , lower costs if adaptation  sets in. ( Use Dish Network as PRIME example as long as that dosent fold )

Just a few random thoughts

Have a good day.

Edit: Fixed typo of  'UDS' to 'USD'

I think these are real issues that could be addressed, and also speaking to how crypto currencies will be used once they are more widely accepted. Considering that people are getting more aware, and becoming concerned with things like anonymity makes me think that a pedometer isn't really as innovative as nautilus could get.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Did anyone contacted btc-e about Nautiluscoin addition?

Also...shirts shipping today....sorry, printer was delayed

And hey, a number of hospitals actually have bonuses to employees for using pedometers and reaching certain goals. Is there a way we can somehow create something like that for NAUT? You know an exercise incentive program for people, or maybe generating certain numbers of steps when synced up can maybe help solve a block and there's earnings returned... I dunno it's kind of a crazy idea but hell threw it out there anyway.
Jump to: