Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 318. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Buying back in..once I somehow make back the BTC I lost from 20 sub dump lol.

Hopefully I can make enough to cover this Alpha miner I bought, then I'll be mining NAUT and laughing at the people who thought Scrypt wouldn't ROI.
Of course, different story should ASICs not work on NAUT  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Don't feed the trolls

hardly - I'm holding over 50,000 of these coins.

So...the shoe fits?

just be prepared to the coin to wallow for weeks on end in the 10,000 range until BK is committed to expending all of his 'fund' to make buys and get the value back where it 'could' have been before it was linked to the shit coins to bolster their declining value.

by the way - if you look back through this thread you'll find that I accurately predicted it's current price level.

Smiley

No problem, a lot of people are no daytraders. I am an example, so weeks or serveral months is no problem.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Just emailed moolah.io to see if they will accept NAUT.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Don't feed the trolls

So...the shoe fits?

just be prepared to the coin to wallow for weeks on end in the 10,000 range until BK is committed to expending all of his 'fund' to make buys and get the value back where it 'could' have been before it was linked to the shit coins to bolster their declining value.

by the way - if you look back through this thread you'll find that I accurately predicted it's current price level.

Smiley
legendary
Don't feed the trolls

legendary
New LOWER NAUT withdrawal fees at agx.io: 0.02000000 NAUT per withdrawal, unlimited transaction size!

You can also automate your trading via the AGX API and earn free trades for referring new users.

Check out the NAUT/BTC market at AGX: https://agx.io/markets/NAUT-BTC

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Stay clear of this place - they caused us initial miners a lot of lost income when they froze our wallets for a few days after being hacked.

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Not necessarily. I will still hold that their response to the issue found was rapid and handled professionally. Along with that, that first pump was 40k whole the two successive on MintPal and Poloniex both breached 100k. Though I personally want buying or selling at that time.

I and other who I have PM's from made repeated request to have our coins transferred to our wallets during the few days they were down and they ignored our requests all while NAUT prices were skyrocketing on other exchanges...

I wouldn't recommend these assholes to my worst enemy.

any questions?

face facts people - naut  is in the tank and it aint coming back - it had it's run and it's over - just because POS starts means nothing as evidenced by Blackcoin - in spite of  huge marketing efforts and a lot more effort and energy invested there than here Blackoin is still in the tank.

You can sell then, my buy orders are up.

PT Barnum was right...
So you screwed up??
And your looking for someone to blame??lol

PS
Been around a lot longer than you think Wink

By the way black coins volume in the past 24hours on mintpal and cryptsy is 3000btc, so I can see how its failed in your eyes Smiley

I did not write the code on their site - they did  so I cannot be to blame- I think you work for them - that's what I think.

but believe me if the ever post again on this thread I will bash them - because they indeed have it coming.

they charge transaction fees and as such they are liable - it's as simple as that.

Blackcoin is dead , just like Naut is dead and it's not coming back.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
New LOWER NAUT withdrawal fees at agx.io: 0.02000000 NAUT per withdrawal, unlimited transaction size!

You can also automate your trading via the AGX API and earn free trades for referring new users.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Stay clear of this place - they caused us initial miners a lot of lost income when they froze our wallets for a few days after being hacked.

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Not necessarily. I will still hold that their response to the issue found was rapid and handled professionally. Along with that, that first pump was 40k whole the two successive on MintPal and Poloniex both breached 100k. Though I personally want buying or selling at that time.

I and other who I have PM's from made repeated request to have our coins transferred to our wallets during the few days they were down and they ignored our requests all while NAUT prices were skyrocketing on other exchanges...

any questions?

face facts people - naut  is in the tank and it aint coming back - it had it's run and it's over - just because POS starts means nothing as evidenced by Blackcoin - in spite of  huge marketing efforts and a lot more effort and energy invested there than here Blackoin is still in the tank.

You can sell then, my buy orders are up.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
So you screwed up??
And your looking for someone to blame??lol

PS
Been around a lot longer than you think Wink

By the way black coins volume in the past 24hours on mintpal and cryptsy is 3000btc, so I can see how its failed in your eyes Smiley

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

They took the WHOLE exchange offline, not just the coins wallet.

I think at some point ALL exchanges have been hacked.

What would you have liked them to do??
Whats your solution to a hacked exchange??

I have had nothing but good things to say about AGX.
As an early Digibyte adopter we helped out with the beta test.

The smartest thing to do is not put all your eggs in one basket Wink
Use multiple exchanges.
By the way do you not remember the issues with auroracoin??

By their own admission the said that only Bitcoin accounts were possibly compromised - there was nothing keeping them from returning our coins to our wallets other than them getting off their fat lazy asses.

by the way - I don't think you around here then and while our wallets were frozen Mintpal added the coin. Initially - they were the only place to trade so please don't lecture me on spreading the coins around because that was not possible at the time.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

They took the WHOLE exchange offline, not just the coins wallet.

I think at some point ALL exchanges have been hacked.

What would you have liked them to do??
Whats your solution to a hacked exchange??

I have had nothing but good things to say about AGX.
As an early Digibyte adopter we helped out with the beta test.

The smartest thing to do is not put all your eggs in one basket Wink
Use multiple exchanges.
By the way do you not remember the issues with auroracoin??

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

any questions?

Activity: 238

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

A BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Interesting, so approximatly 20% of all naut have been mined... It will be fast ;O

Price is "stable" at 10k sat, its been a while, it seems there is enough support to not let him dip more : Hope this is the bottom.

Waiting the POS announcement Cheesy
Activity: 238
Any explorer with API for naut?
http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com

Though it has gone down a few times. I used it for difficulty, total mined coins, and total blocks on my IRC bot.

Your other option is a Nautiluscoin daemon or server wallet and pulls from rpc-json
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Any explorer with API for naut?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Jump to: