Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 319. (Read 901828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Guys, I think this coin needs to be pumped again. It is losing it's value so if there are some pumping groups.... please go ahead!!!  

Not yet, been waiting days to buy under 10k.

It was already there twice since launch. But this coin is worth so much more than that and current value and even it's previously pumped values.

I totaly agree, it's a steel for these prices...that's why I would like to get some more

I'm buying the dips, net hash rate is up so miners are dumping and I think everyone has their btc on usd exchanges now.

It's probable. Since BTC is going up lately.

It is starting to get up. I am not even thinking of selling my BTC....noway. It still has a long way to go, this year it will break it's all time high
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What BBmodBB said above (please don't bother BKCapital with calls about NAUT yet) brought something to my attention that should probably help others see how serious BK is about the success of Nautiluscoin. He has the link to the NAUT main page listed on his firm's page. That says a lot about his determination, more than can be said for folks behind other coins. Would someone mix their business with a project they had no real faith in? Doubt it.

Just wait, people. The best is yet to come for those who got into NAUT early and have been patient.

I agree. The fact that Nautiluscoin is backed by a professional who is openly advertising his identity and development plans, increases my confidence in this coin considerably. Most other cryptocurancy inspires no such confidence, as there is little transparency and little innovation. I would like for BK to continue having greater community involvement. I.E. working to get supporters visibly involved in developing and communicating the value of this coin.

It is an innovative and inspired idea to get Wall street involved. This objective is clearly being pursued. However, one of the reasons cryptocuancy is capturing the attention of myself and others has to do with the decentralization of power, developed in part by the awesome power of mass communication. Finding and expressing value in the involvement of everyday folks and communicating means for involvement beyond trading would invigorate the grass roots of the community. While we wait for the bigger investors, cryptocurancy enthusiasts, amateur investors, and visionaries would bring grater balance to the value, stemming the tide of pump and dumps and short term speculators.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Guys, I think this coin needs to be pumped again. It is losing it's value so if there are some pumping groups.... please go ahead!!!  

It was already there twice since launch. But this coin is worth so much more than that and current value and even it's previously pumped values.

I totaly agree, it's a steel for these prices...that's why I would like to get some more

I'm buying the dips, net hash rate is up so miners are dumping and I think everyone has their btc on usd exchanges now.

It's probable. Since BTC is going up lately.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 1036

legendary

Edit: IMO, For a coin to be succesfull it needs to be pumped on regular base. That is when other investors start to see value of a coin. I know for sure, if there is a wave pattern with a spread from 30 - 50% on a weekly base, that many big inverstors want to get in.
Activity: 534
There is something that I think I saw posted on this forum before, BK, claiming they didn't believe BK_PHI is the real BK (I see no reason to misrepresent the real BK in such a manner, and considering how well the real man has done for himself I'm sure there's a team of lawyers who can take up reigns if that were to happen).

I also believe that people who see a face to end up trusting and endearing confidence in a product if someone stands behind it.

That being said you may want to emphasize on your CNBC profile that BK_PHI is your actual operating username here or even in the next interview you have. That way the connection is made through that channel, it may help increase credibility for those fudsters. Of course, make sure your passwords are extremely secure (I suggest software like KeePass or LastPass), because while there's plenty here who support you (and this coin), there's still plenty of jerks out there.

I personally believe you are who you say you are, but the question has been raised, it might as well be squashed.
Activity: 707
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
What BBmodBB said above (please don't bother BKCapital with calls about NAUT yet) brought something to my attention that should probably help others see how serious BK is about the success of Nautiluscoin. He has the link to the NAUT main page listed on his firm's page. That says a lot about his determination, more than can be said for folks behind other coins. Would someone mix their business with a project they had no real faith in? Doubt it.

Just wait, people. The best is yet to come for those who got into NAUT early and have been patient.

i might call sometime this week if it don't start moving up quick! (=

You're definitely right about that. With as easily as NAUT went up when first pushed to MintPal, I don't see any reason for it to stay as low as it has (it's just mining dumpers, and weak hands keeping it down right now I think).

Plus, with that link (as you pointed out) from the BKC site to NAUT site, I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see BK's business itself offering up the ability to buy into NAUT for it's clients.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx

NAUT heading to 50K+ just watch!!!  Cool easyyyyy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
There is not a lot of volume (on mintpal at least) so it is quiet.

I believe long term in this coin and also believe we are hugging the bottom.
I think long term it will only appreciate in value, especially if PoS is introduced. I'd just hold if i were you and wait.
I'm sure it will go back up as it seems undervalued to me at the moment.

PoS will be introduced. It's not "if" it's "when"!
Activity: 182
There is not a lot of volume (on mintpal at least) so it is quiet.

I believe long term in this coin and also believe we are hugging the bottom.
I think long term it will only appreciate in value, especially if PoS is introduced. I'd just hold if i were you and wait.
I'm sure it will go back up as it seems undervalued to me at the moment.

Definitely under valued.
Take the following into consideration.
21 million Bitcoins maximum generated.
16.8 Million Nautiluscoin maximum generated.

Assuming BKs plans all fall into order in terms of investors and market acceptance... No telling where Nautiluscoin will end up but it's definitely higher than this...
Activity: 196
A lot of net hash showed up in the past few hrs, almost double of what the previous 24 hrs  had.
Jump to: