Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 339. (Read 901829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Oh, and there is another factor for the price drop, the price of BTC which has gone up from 445 to 520 in the past few days.

To the guy that is worried about his car? Any cryto coin is 100% speculation and you should not use money that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Seriously. If you see Google stocks going down to $50 you don't complain about it, you buy the shit out of Google stocks because it is Google, it will go up.

You can't really predict as well when it comes to alt coins, but when you have a coin with a promising idea behind it (taking it up to the institutional level, investments, etc.) you buy the shit out of that coin when it comes down and you don't sell until at least another ATH is reached, if you even sell that quick anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Just give it up fellas, the trolling isn't going to stop, besides if anyone thinks the price is controlled by what goes on in this thread has a lot to learn about crypto.

This happens with every single coin.  Someone pumped it to 3k BTC and only a fraction of that has sold.

There is a bunch of low life groups that go around the boards, twitter etc and FUD coins so that everyone dumps their coin lower than they bought, after all that is the FUDDERS profit.

So if you sell your coin lower than you bought it for, your an idiot.  This coin will pump again, who knows when that will be though, it will happen when they have enough coin.

a mere 25 BTC would make the price triple in seconds.  This is one of the easiest to pump coins I have ever seen, so if you think for a second, real people would waste their time FUDDING this coin for no reason at all your mistaken.

They dont want you to buy now cause if you do, you will be taking their profits when they pump it again.

+1000!!!

READ THIS AND LEARN FROM IT !!!
Activity: 406
Just give it up fellas, the trolling isn't going to stop, besides if anyone thinks the price is controlled by what goes on in this thread has a lot to learn about crypto.

This happens with every single coin.  Someone pumped it to 3k BTC and only a fraction of that has sold.

There is a bunch of low life groups that go around the boards, twitter etc and FUD coins so that everyone dumps their coin lower than they bought, after all that is the FUDDERS profit.

So if you sell your coin lower than you bought it for, your an idiot.  This coin will pump again, who knows when that will be though, it will happen when they have enough coin.

a mere 25 BTC would make the price triple in seconds.  This is one of the easiest to pump coins I have ever seen, so if you think for a second, real people would waste their time FUDDING this coin for no reason at all your mistaken.

They dont want you to buy now cause if you do, you will be taking their profits when they pump it again.

I have now bought at 5, 3 and 2.  If you bought higher than it is now it is wise to buy some more, so you can make a little profit if it goes up even to your original buy point.

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
It's so funny people complaining about low prices and exchanges that kill coins and so on.

Remember the ones that are selling at these low prices are the blame for the prices going down, NOT THE EXCHANGES

If you all stop selling for bid prices, then the prices need to go up. If you keep on dumping, because you are affraid, then you are qualified for a job at McDonalds, and should stay away from any exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And who/what will secure the network when all coins have been mined?

Shhhh!
Activity: 143
Keep accomulating ppls =] , nice speculation u drove the price at nice value Smiley its time to rebuy.
Speculators you did a great job there thanks Smiley see you soon
Activity: 336
So far around 2,400,000 NAUT are mined. That means there is 13,780,000 NAUT left to be mined.

13,780,000/159= 86,666 minutes, that's roughly 60 days, I did not took in account the 1% reduction per week, so it would take a bit longer.

see specs:
* Scrypt
* 159.39 coins per block
* 1 minute block target
* 16,180,000 total coins
* 1% reduction every week
* DigiShield difficulty retargeting
* 1% premine

And who/what will secure the network when all coins have been mined?
Activity: 266
Why would he 'reinforce' other peoples obvious manipulation of a FAR FAR too infnlated price? Seems your the one who got used to 'mega-inflated' prices.. I know I dident, and I still have all of mine.

It was not supposed to get "FAR FAR too inflated" in the first place. That is why he made up the "pre-mine excuse". This plan was a complete failure. Facts tell the story. Keep believing the fairy-tales if you want.

In theory a "stabilization fund" could work, if there is precise calculation done before launch and developer would have significant amount of capital (BTC) to inject in to the markets. Hes plan failed because it was faulty from the very beginning.

I have to disagree the monkey wrench in the plan was no one ever imagined that this point would be the benchmark for two other currencies

regardless this point it is sound and it will rise again like it was rising before it was linked to other points it takes a few days for any market to sort itself out
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Why would he 'reinforce' other peoples obvious manipulation of a FAR FAR too infnlated price? Seems your the one who got used to 'mega-inflated' prices.. I know I dident, and I still have all of mine.

It was not supposed to get "FAR FAR too inflated" in the first place. That is why he made up the "pre-mine excuse". This plan was a complete failure. Facts tell the story. Keep believing the fairy-tales if you want.

In theory a "stabilization fund" could work, if there is precise calculation done before launch and developer would have significant amount of capital (BTC) to inject in to the markets. Hes plan failed because it was faulty from the very beginning.
Activity: 93
I'm buying despite all the negativity, I've seen it before and usually wish I'd bought while everyone else is dumping.

This coin was just listed on cryptsy and people can get in cheap again.

Cryptsy is the dump land of alts

Let him learn from his own mistakes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
stabilization fund never specified which price it would stabilize - I am guessing a low number

I think you missed the point of a stabilization fund...

I'll give you a hint.. it has something to do with mitigating the effects of volatility.

This "stabilization fund" was always an idiot trap and simple marketing trick. Dev never had enough BTC to keep sell pressure under control.
Anyone with even the very basic knowledge of trading knows that to have an effect on markets, one needs to have enough starting capital of both sides. He clearly does not.
He just hoped to generate enough hype to be able to sell hes premine and then perhaps buy back later, making profit from spread.
Unfortunately this plan didnt work or he just screwed all of you over by selling hes premine and never intending to buy back.

Activity: 224
I'm buying despite all the negativity, I've seen it before and usually wish I'd bought while everyone else is dumping.

Cryptsy is the dump land of alts
Activity: 1036

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
All the negative posts here are driving the price of this coin down.

I see it over and over again...people sink a chunk of money into a new coin, then the price moves down a little they get scared and dump or hold, then they qualify as angry bagholders.

Then they make it a point to come here and tell all the "idiots" that bought the coin, or might buy the coin, that they are ,well, idiots!

This is what kills a coins value.
Activity: 266
And now NAUT is almost below 20K - the question is how low can you go ?

BUY TIME! - TIME TO TRIPLE DOWN!
Activity: 546
stabilization fund never specified which price it would stabilize - I am guessing a low number

I think you missed the point of a stabilization fund...

I'll give you a hint.. it has something to do with mitigating the effects of volatility.

This "stabilization fund" was always an idiot trap and simple marketing trick. Dev never had enough BTC to keep sell pressure under control.
Anyone with even the very basic knowledge of trading knows that to have an effect on markets, one needs to have enough starting capital of both sides. He clearly does not.
He just hoped to generate enough hype to be able to sell hes premine and then perhaps buy back later, making profit from spread.
Unfortunately this plan didnt work or he just screwed all of you over by selling hes premine and never intending to buy back.
Activity: 258
So far around 2,400,000 NAUT are mined. That means there is 13,780,000 NAUT left to be mined.

13,780,000/159= 86,666 minutes, that's roughly 60 days, I did not took in account the 1% reduction per week, so it would take a bit longer.

see specs:
* Scrypt
* 159.39 coins per block
* 1 minute block target
* 16,180,000 total coins
* 1% reduction every week
* DigiShield difficulty retargeting
* 1% premine
Activity: 219

Is NAUT gonna be fully mined in about 2 more months?

That's a terrible way to get good distribution and a good way to ensure massive hoarding by just a few people.

Am I missing something here?  This guy, Brian Kelly, is a banker, there's better ways to achieve liquidity and maturity, but this isn't it.
is this true?
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
BK says: "The sale to a merchant is easy...would you rather pay Mastercard 2% or use NAUT for free"

Seams you got all this wrong. Your competition is not Mastercard, it's Bitcoin, Litecoin etc. Also your main selling point is you are going to offer a much less volatile currency than Bitcoin and that is complete nonsense. At this stage Bitcoin is much less volatile than anything you can do with NAUT. The whole NAUT idea seams like a bad experiment on your part and the real question here is how fast are you going to get bored of it.

Jump to: