Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 341. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???

no - perhaps you did not read the full story earlier - he said he tried making a coin on coingen a while back as an experiment and it was not this coin.

Lol what are you talking about!!? http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

In brian Kellys own words

"I went back to Coigen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate. The next step was listing on an exchange where I could sell my newly-minted coins and place my buy orders. I contacted Austin Global Exchange (www.agx.io) and within days, Nautiluscoin was ready to begin trading. "

I cant believe idiots keep falling for these blatant scams

Yeas and if you kept reading you would see that the coingen had issue and he had to invest money to fix the coin.

Then if you even bothered to look at the source code you would see it was rebuilt from the ground up based on DigiCoin.

You guys are so funny when you miss the boat, LOL keep trying tho.
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
abandon ship  Grin titanic sinking

wait till everyone realises that it is a coingen coin then youl see how fast a ship can sink!! lol

8th Paragraph, in Brian Kellys own words

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

9th Paragraph:
"The team at AGX found a flaw in my coin which would allow miners with powerful computers to hoard all my coins. After contacting a coin developer, I found out that fixing my coin would require a significant investment of time and money"

Which is obviously what was done.

If you look at the source code you can CLEARLY see its not a coingen coin

Commit History: Import of DigiByte 2.9.1 codebase l0rdicon authored on Apr 28
https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/commits/development?page=2

Research is your friend, Idiot.

Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I just read the whole Dirac thread and realized that I am not gonna be able to buy a Ferrari with Naut anytime soon. 

What makes you say that?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I just read the whole Dirac thread and realized that I am not gonna be able to buy a Ferrari with Naut anytime soon. 
Activity: 266
abandon ship  Grin titanic sinking

wait till everyone realises that it is a coingen coin then youl see how fast a ship can sink!! lol

8th Paragraph, in Brian Kellys own words

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

who the fuck cares?

you know - a Ferrarri is built out of the same metal used in the Ford Focus.

it's a fricken coin - you know you really sound envious - that's what it is.... you're jealous.

who cares how it was built - it aint about how it was built - it's about how it's marketed and hyped - that is all - over and out.

you can spend lots of time on a coin and marketing it - like the guys at Black Coin and look where that coin is....

ok - Mr. jealous - now go back to the shit coins and whine there - you're just pissed you missed the boat.
Activity: 406
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I was out at around 65, then came back at 41, then made a killing on Dirac and brought that NAUT back to MintPal, where it had lost almost half its value, but I'd made 600% on Dirac, so I was still up 3x even at 30k. If it goes over 100k I'm going to have a good stack to put under the floor. I'm guessing we'll have to wait until volume picks up in 6 to 10 hours to see it really take off, but it's definitely ready to take up into the 40s right now. I'm all aboard, though. Hehe.

Sorry for a noob question but I am new around here and just started mining Naut the other day. What do you mean by out at 65 in at 41? I realize you are talking about trading but not sure how it is being applied to NAUT in this case?

They mean that from the point at which they bought (or mined) they then sold when Nautilus reached the 65000s prices. Then they took profit from that and bought into Nautilus again when the price dropped to 41000s.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was out at around 65, then came back at 41, then made a killing on Dirac and brought that NAUT back to MintPal, where it had lost almost half its value, but I'd made 600% on Dirac, so I was still up 3x even at 30k. If it goes over 100k I'm going to have a good stack to put under the floor. I'm guessing we'll have to wait until volume picks up in 6 to 10 hours to see it really take off, but it's definitely ready to take up into the 40s right now. I'm all aboard, though. Hehe.

Sorry for a noob question but I am new around here and just started mining Naut the other day. What do you mean by out at 65 in at 41? I realize you are talking about trading but not sure how it is being applied to NAUT in this case?
also for those of you that haven't realized yet the money goes from drk to naut then back to drk, so as soon as dark comes down that BTC will flow into Naut. 
volume slowly climbing at cryptsy.  We will be 4700 soon.

Major resistance at 3k cny for BTC, when BTC gets a dip, we will go up quickly.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I've been saying Dirac should be in the 8-12 NAUT range, so it could stand to fall a bit while NAUT rises. It's been amazingly stable around 32k. That drop we just saw was one big dumper. Probably cashing out his Dirac profits. Now that NAUT is in smarter and more interested hands.
Activity: 238
I was out at around 65, then came back at 41, then made a killing on Dirac and brought that NAUT back to MintPal, where it had lost almost half its value, but I'd made 600% on Dirac, so I was still up 3x even at 30k. If it goes over 100k I'm going to have a good stack to put under the floor. I'm guess we'll have to wait until volume picks up in 6 to 10 hours to see it really take off, but it's definitely ready to take up into the 40s right now. I'm all aboard, though. Hehe.

Dirac is holding it back.... Diraq needs to go above .005 and that isn't going to happen - that's what happens when you link.... no fundamental reason for it to go up.

I'm afraid something serious needs to occur for the value to increase. When Naut was solo buzz and hype could have gotten it there, but now the value of the other two coins must rise with it...

sorry - but it's tougher to lift 1,500 lbs than 500 lbs...it's stuck here for a while until something really big happens.

bummer just dipped into the two's

there's no investor confidence any longer.

A lot of people also dumped a lot of alts while bitcoin went from 450-490.
I was out at around 65, then came back at 41, then made a killing on Dirac and brought that NAUT back to MintPal, where it had lost almost half its value, but I'd made 600% on Dirac, so I was still up 3x even at 30k. If it goes over 100k I'm going to have a good stack to put under the floor. I'm guess we'll have to wait until volume picks up in 6 to 10 hours to see it really take off, but it's definitely ready to take up into the 40s right now. I'm all aboard, though. Hehe.

Dirac is holding it back.... Diraq needs to go above .005 and that isn't going to happen - that's what happens when you link.... no fundamental reason for it to go up.

I'm afraid something serious needs to occur for the value to increase. When Naut was solo buzz and hype could have gotten it there, but now the value of the other two coins must rise with it...

sorry - but it's tougher to lift 1,500 lbs than 500 lbs...it's stuck here for a while until something really big happens.

bummer just dipped into the two's

there's no investor confidence any longer.
So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???

no - perhaps you did not read the full story earlier - he said he tried making a coin on coingen a while back as an experiment and it was not this coin.

Lol what are you talking about!!? http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101573131

"I went back to Coigen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate. The next step was listing on an exchange where I could sell my newly-minted coins and place my buy orders. I contacted Austin Global Exchange (www.agx.io) and within days, Nautiluscoin was ready to begin trading. "

ok  - I stand corrected - and you point is?

what coin have you created and what's its market cap Huh

and exactly why are you on this site anyway - just feel comfortable joining the rest of us idiots?  LOL

He also pointed out later that this NautilusCoin is not the completely revamped one by DigiByte we see today. May 1 was that Launch.

haters abound....
Activity: 238

Lol what are you talking about!!? http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101573131

ok  - I stand corrected - and you point is?

what coin have you created and what's its market cap Huh

and exactly why are you on this site anyway - just feel comfortable joining the rest of us idiots?  LOL

He also pointed out later that that NautilusCoin (coingen one) is not the completely revamped one by DigiByte we see today.

May 1 was that Launch for the revamped coin, I'm unsure the launch of the previous one.
No, I've been market making a little. Ready for it to go back up where it belongs. I'm tuned into this market and probably will play it wherever it lands... which should be over 100k.

we agree - I mine and have been out twice once at 65 and the other a hair over 7

waiting for 130 now
No, I've been market making a little. Ready for it to go back up where it belongs. I'm tuned into this market and probably will play it wherever it lands... which should be over 100k.
1) It isn't coin gen. Stop saying that. It's false information.

2) It was about to take off with a 7 BTC buy wall. I think I may have scared him away because I needed to rebuy a good chunk under 32k after spending the morning trading the spread. Any nudge is going to send this baby climbing. Get your orders or buys in, if you have any to put in. It will go.

you must be getting ready to dump - first rule of this forum - trust no one.
1) It isn't coin gen. Stop saying that. It's false information.

2) It was about to take off with a 7 BTC buy wall. I think I may have scared him away because I needed to rebuy a good chunk under 32k after spending the morning trading the spread. Any nudge is going to send this baby climbing. Get your orders or buys in, if you have any to put in. It will go.
Jump to: