Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 343. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yea its gonna go back over a 100, if it breaks 120 it will climb fast so should wait for that to happen.   Buy time is always been on low volume, historically.

I remember the night someone bought more LTC than ever in history, i had never seen the ltc/btc volume so low.  The chart says it all, there is no way whoever pumped this thing to 3k btc got out of all the coin they bought, so essentially it has to go up again and most likely will.  spamming the thread is not helping your investment though.

Just sell on the next big news, whatever it may be, selling on this volume doesn't make any sense at all.

my number is 130,000 Smiley and I think you need to lower your T - you're getting confrontational. LOL
Activity: 406
yea its gonna go back over a 100, if it breaks 120 it will climb fast so should wait for that to happen.   Buy time is always been on low volume, historically.

I remember the night someone bought more LTC than ever in history, i had never seen the ltc/btc volume so low.  The chart says it all, there is no way whoever pumped this thing to 3k btc got out of all the coin they bought, so essentially it has to go up again and most likely will.  spamming the thread is not helping your investment though.

Just sell on the next big news, whatever it may be, selling on this volume doesn't make any sense at all.
personally I'm a little down right now with this rounds of coins.

I've had two prior mining rounds which I was able to sell handsomely

however my opinion was and still is that NAUT would have been over 100,000 is if were not for the pairing which has stifled its growth and complicated it's value and I'm holding...and complaining...

I was hoping to be out and onto the next coin by now - I don't like having balances in my trading accounts...it's too much work to track and remember
I am not enthused with the XDQ pairing simply cause miners are probably mining it, dumping for naut, then dumping naut for btc.  Its obvious xdq is a miners coin and i am no miner.

I could care less about this person or that person.  

The real thing to look at IMHO is the only time there is any volume, this coin goes up.   Its going down on very low volume, so you gotta ask yourself, who's hoarding your naut?

JJJ its obvious you either bought at the top and are down, or you are the one buying and spamming this coin.  

so which it is?
btw - the hate rhetoric is growing over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616288.new;topicseen#new

against the founder of XDQ and his other 'coins forays'

pass the popcorn.

LOL
Good sign: Buy support is steady. Sell resistance is shrinking.

Good sign: Despite a higher volume of sells than buys, the price is unchanged. This means dumb money is panic selling (forfeiting the spread) into the buy orders of smart money. These orders are being replenished at a steady rate.

Good sign: All alts have slumped while Bitcoin does its thing as people move from alts to BTC in the event they need to trade BTC/Fiat.

Good sign: Volume is returning to alts.

Conclusion: Smart money is accumulating this coin and it will soon rally.

I think it's now much more complex than that because we got linked to two other currencies.

we are now encumbered by two other coins and changes in one mandate/force changes in another.

for example xdg on bittrex is ask: .0078999

On Allcrypt where they're linked Naut is about: 647 naut for 32 xdq (lowest ask)

therefore if 32 xdq is (32 * .0078999) = .25 BTC

and 32 xdq = 647 naut

and Naut  647 * .00030203 = .195 BTC

then why is there a difference in the value of the two even though they're being evenly traded?

so - you figure it out - there's money to be made somehow here trading one for the other - I'm not that bright....

Smiley

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vote for Inclusion at CoinPayments!!!

Here is the link https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

We need as many votes as possible and this will allow merchants to accept NAUT on their websites

I am also working on others...details to follow.

Good to know more work is being done on the merchant front :-).

As NAUT is a key trade pair with another coin, I think NAUT/fiat would be worthwhile too.
Activity: 210
Vote for Inclusion at CoinPayments!!!

Here is the link https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

We need as many votes as possible and this will allow merchants to accept NAUT on their websites

I am also working on others...details to follow.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Good sign: Buy support is steady. Sell resistance is shrinking.

Good sign: Despite a higher volume of sells than buys, the price is unchanged. This means dumb money is panic selling (forfeiting the spread) into the buy orders of smart money. These orders are being replenished at a steady rate.

Good sign: All alts have slumped while Bitcoin does its thing as people move from alts to BTC in the event they need to trade BTC/Fiat.

Good sign: Volume is returning to alts.

Conclusion: Smart money is accumulating this coin and it will soon rally.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
The link for the 32 bit wallets are empty on the first page ..?!

Go to the official web site. There are wallet links there:

http://www.nautiluscoin.com/
trade range getting really tight, looking for a breakout soon
Activity: 125
The link for the 32 bit wallets are empty on the first page ..?!
may I designate you official FUDSTER and top poster of this thread ?

LOL - of course....

Smiley
Activity: 224
may I designate you official FUDSTER and top poster of this thread ?
BK - you call altcoins an 'asset class'

wait a minute - they can't be an asset because they have no value....at least no 'reported' value : LOL

So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???

no - perhaps you did not read the full story earlier - he said he tried making a coin on coingen a while back as an experiment and it was not this coin.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Just a reminder the NSF is only a 1% premine and as such does not place a floor under the price.  If a few penny move is too much risk for you, then this is not an appropriate investment or trading vehicle for you. In my opinion, crypto-currencies are the most risky asset class to be involved in and are only appropriate if you can afford to lose ALL your money.

Plenty can go wrong and plenty can go right, you are all big boys and girls, know your limits.

-BK

Wow a coin for grown-ups! Many big bodies and small heads planted firmly in the dirt when it comes to altcoins. This is a refreshing investment. I am in.
Activity: 146
If you are not buying now, I don't know what to tell you

I bought a lot and holding (for long) some thousands I've early mined!
Activity: 210
Rewarding loyalty does not seem to be working at MOOOPOOL, so we have switched back to PROP Payouts.

This means payouts are dictated by the miners submitting shares the round a block is found.

It is nice to have large hash come to the pool and mine for a while, but when they leave their influence left behind is unfair for the other contributors.

consequently you should check back at the pool and peek at your balance, because if you left frustrated at not finding a block and one was found a while later, you will likely see some sort of credit for the work you did submit.

MOOOPOOL may re-evaluate payout type in the future, i welcome any feedback on the matter.

..--==MOOOPOOL http://Nautilus.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL==--..

SPREAD THE HASH!!!!
Jump to: