Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 340. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I'm buying. A coin without an anonymous dev has value in my opinion. Reminds me of blackcoin cryptorush fiasco when I bought more and did quite well.

If Dirac can be exchanged for bitcoin now isn't that good for naut?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
what I missed is how Dirac killed Naut

that would be asuming that Naut had value in the first place.. that remains yet to be seen..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what I missed is how Dirac killed Naut
stabilization fund never specified which price it would stabilize - I am guessing a low number

I think you missed the point of a stabilization fund...

I'll give you a hint.. it has something to do with mitigating the effects of volatility.
stabilization fund never specified which price it would stabilize - I am guessing a low number
hows that stabilization fund working for ya... Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And now NAUT is almost below 20K - the question is how low can you go ?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Went in with 30 BTC, came out with 10.

What a great coin! What an idiot I am for not just buying 2500 DRK, instead of this fucking shit coin.

Stabilization fund, there is no stabilization fund, it went down 10 at least every single day with no "Stabilization fund"

then you go ahead and let this Dirac shit coin dump the price even lower.

Thank you BK, you are the best!

Now, I will somehow find a way to make back 20BTC and risk losing my car and trading altogether  Smiley'

I'd advise everyone else who was stupid like me to hold this piece of shit to just get out.

Its only gonna keep going down with BTC going up.

Hahahaaa.

The guy is a banker.  The Stabilization fund idea was nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

What's 1% gonna do when there's massive dumping?  You need to buy coins, not sell the 1% premine.

This coin may have potential later on but it has some serious issues right now.  And the fact it's gonna be done mining in about 2 months means the distribution is gonna be one of the worst out there.  Bryan Kelly is a money manager, how could he not realize this?

What a great coin! What an idiot I am for not just buying 2500 DRK, instead of this fucking shit coin.

Stabilization fund, there is no stabilization fund, it went down 10 at least every single day with no "Stabilization fund"

Now, I will somehow find a way to make back 20BTC and risk losing my car and trading altogether  Smiley'

I'd advise everyone else who was stupid like me to hold this piece of shit to just get out.

You have yet to master the art of bag holding.  Why sell now - hold your coins and wait for the spike up.  It will happen
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Is NAUT gonna be fully mined in about 2 more months?

That's a terrible way to get good distribution and a good way to ensure massive hoarding by just a few people.

Am I missing something here?  This guy, Brian Kelly, is a banker, there's better ways to achieve liquidity and maturity, but this isn't it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I just read the whole Dirac thread and realized that I am not gonna be able to buy a Ferrari with Naut anytime soon. 

What makes you say that?

Because Ferrari's are expensive and Naut price is crashing
Nice FUD, bought more at 28k, it's like when I got some at 2.8k. Hodl.
Now, the price is 22k, I think you may want to buy more  Grin

Yes, I will buy more.

Twitter is on it, I think once the block explorer is up again the price will rise even more.
Is the dev working on it? the block explorer.
Activity: 95

Yes, I will buy more.

Twitter is on it, I think once the block explorer is up again the price will rise even more.
Activity: 60

Yes, I will buy more.
Activity: 217
i will put buy wall @ 1K  Grin...those who have guts to buy, buy now NAUTILUSCOIN is a nice memorabilia coin anyway.
Activity: 95
Jump to: