Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 342. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Block Explorer is down.

Transfered all my Naut from Mintpal to Cryptsy 30 minutes ago, nothing showing of a pending deposit.

The other week it was taking about 80minutes for 10 confirmations

really? check this address, working great for me NViA1MkLMbvDyxyKZfyjgp2UkbEqbvTcQk
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
abandon ship  Grin titanic sinking

wait till everyone realises that it is a coingen coin then youl see how fast a ship can sink!! lol

8th Paragraph, in Brian Kellys own words

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131
PS i sent naut to cryptsy in like 3 minutes lol super fast coin.  like it. 

Its as fast as UTC and thats the fastest coin I have ever used.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Block Explorer is down.

Transfered all my Naut from Mintpal to Cryptsy 30 minutes ago, nothing showing of a pending deposit.

The other week it was taking about 80minutes for 10 confirmations
How long does it usually take to transfer Naut?

It depends what setting he chose in the coingen 5 mins setup, 10 mins,20 and so on

why are you so salty? if you don't like money, don't buy any NAUT right now.  if you dont think this thing was oversold maybe you are better at just sticking with something safe like bitcoin   Grin
legendary
So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???

no - perhaps you did not read the full story earlier - he said he tried making a coin on coingen a while back as an experiment and it was not this coin.

Lol what are you talking about!!? http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

In brian Kellys own words

"I went back to Coigen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate. The next step was listing on an exchange where I could sell my newly-minted coins and place my buy orders. I contacted Austin Global Exchange (www.agx.io) and within days, Nautiluscoin was ready to begin trading. "

I cant believe idiots keep falling for these blatant scams

ok  - I stand corrected - and you point is?

what coin have you created and what's its market cap Huh

and exactly why are you on this site anyway - just feel comfortable joining the rest of us idiots?  LOL

no i just hate scammers and dont like seeing people taken for a ride
legendary

It depends what setting he chose in the coingen 5 mins setup, 10 mins,20 and so on
Activity: 266
So this amazing coin for grownups by expert Hedgefunder was made on Coingen!!!? Correct???

no - perhaps you did not read the full story earlier - he said he tried making a coin on coingen a while back as an experiment and it was not this coin.

"I went back to Coigen and created another coin called Nautiluscoin (www.nautiluscoin.com), so named because a nautilus grows at a steady, stable rate. The next step was listing on an exchange where I could sell my newly-minted coins and place my buy orders. I contacted Austin Global Exchange (www.agx.io) and within days, Nautiluscoin was ready to begin trading. "

ok  - I stand corrected - and you point is?

what coin have you created and what's its market cap Huh

and exactly why are you on this site anyway - just feel comfortable joining the rest of us idiots?  LOL
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736
How many coins currently in circulation?

The block explorer is damaged...  Roll Eyes

Do a get info in your wallet debug console. It will tell you.

This block explorer is working. http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Although, it doesn't seem to show coin population.
Activity: 93
Lets have fun!

you go first - put your coins out there for .00000001

Smiley

I will sell at 0.001 hopefully my coins arrive soon
Lets have fun!

you go first - put your coins out there for .00000001

Smiley

wow - can;t wait to sell there

100,000 order at .00000001

LOL
Activity: 95
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How many coins currently in circulation?

The block explorer is damaged...  Roll Eyes
Good luck guys,  I will dump 3 btc on naut, when the price not change...
LOL

Ironically optimal T levels actually increase fair bargaining behavior! Smiley When the wallstreet guys were tested the best traders had optimal T levels  Cool

Maybe it is you that needs to check your numbers Smiley

Good Luck

My T is way over the limit - I'm Mr. Confrontation - it comes from dealing with scumbags all the time.
LOL

Ironically optimal T levels actually increase fair bargaining behavior! Smiley When the wallstreet guys were tested the best traders had optimal T levels  Cool

Maybe it is you that needs to check your numbers grumpy Smiley

Good Luck
Jump to: