Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1078. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
I guess the official update tonight at twenty-three fifty-nine and fifty-nine seconds. Oh yeah

Which timezone do you mean?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
when exactly the announcement ?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It's going to b a good day for Navajo The Unbreakable Code..It's just the beginning of good things to come  for Navajo ... Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I guess the official update tonight at twenty-three fifty-nine and fifty-nine seconds. Oh yeah
legendary
Activity: 994
Still waiting for great announcement Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT ANXIOUSLY.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
As Poloniex maybe they are waiting Linux wallet.
Can't they compile the source on their own?  Huh

I can't see any problems at polo? looks normal

You cannot withdraw NAV from Polo
legendary

I can't see any problems at polo? looks normal
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Activity: 518
Hi everyone, it's my first post on this forum:).

I have a little question. Our coin is listed on Cryptsy but we can't trade there.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252

Anyone know when, we can expect this "Client update"?

Regards

Hi, the client update is already there. Cryptsy probably waits till volume start to grow again before the add it to their site. Cryptsy only seems interested in their transaction fees Sad
legendary

I have a little question. Our coin is listed on Cryptsy but we can't trade there.

Regards

we thinnk it will be this update tonight! hopefully ;-)
Activity: 1

Regards
Activity: 56
Can't wait!  Grin
Activity: 518
i really hope its in 3 hours from now, that will mean it will be the announced pump from mr net: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634416.240

and looking at his previous pumps he always chooses a coin with huge potential in combination with a big announcement. His pumps are great as they will not pump and dump, but they pump based on news so price goes to stable upper levels..

but again this is only guessing but i dont know any other coin who announced a big update tonight..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Hi guys!
Hope You're all having a great Sunday Smiley Like we previously wrote there will be an update this weekend, so it's gonna be tonight! Stay Tuned and stay patient - We are not going to break our word about today's news Wink
Cheers!

6.0 earthquake 10 miles from my house.  Navajo update.  The world must be ending!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi guys!
Hope You're all having a great Sunday Smiley Like we previously wrote there will be an update this weekend, so it's gonna be tonight! Stay Tuned and stay patient - We are not going to break our word about today's news Wink
Cheers!

LETS KEEP IT UP!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi guys!
Cheers!

Great!!
Can not wait to see all the new stuff like the website and anon Cheesy !!
Activity: 336
Hi guys!
Cheers!

less than 10 hours? This will be interesting ... no matter where will go.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hi guys!
Cheers!
Jump to: