Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1079. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SUM2dev online, let him give us talk about updates.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Hey, I read these posts and I think better to wait for a secure investment than to lose in a matter of hours, as in the case of some coins. We are waiting for new messages, and how come everyone will be happy.
Im sure soopy is working very hard and wants to get this update out as much or more than you. Lets all be patient...
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I really hope that if this coin ends up getting pumped today that most of you don't get greedy and instead get out with a reasonable profit.  And if you do get greedy and end up losing, don't turn around and blame everyone else including the dev for your own mistake.  just sayin. Smiley
Activity: 62
Hey, I read these posts and I think better to wait for a secure investment than to lose in a matter of hours, as in the case of some coins. We are waiting for new messages, and how come everyone will be happy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I dont remember exactly what Soopy/sum2dev told but he not told thats be "annon" just only told "Update" on weekend so its not 100% annon it can be something other so be cool and not emo/impatient even it be something other. "Something" is better than nothing. I hope it will something good anyway Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Because i was hurt.Navajo delayed for weeks.....
That is the truth.
If dev fucked us again,what will you say?
There is no posibility... This time sum2def will post an update, and he will keep on eye on it. As you can read a few pages earlier, soopy will first send information to sum2dev, and then he will post it. So far, he didn't let us down so I don't know what's the reason of your bad feelings...
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Just because there will be an update, some people seem to assume that the full anon implementation is to be released today.

This is unlikely to be the case, but it will be enough for them to start crying scam regardless. Be prepared.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
navajo is on the way to the moon Grin Grin
Is to the moon or hell, see today, developers can update.
If we can timely updates and anonymous functions, then there must be a big leap.
If you can't update, then the result is one can imagine.
Feel it will go to the hell. Embarrassed
If the update is implement,why don't the dev just release it?
I don't exactly know what You're trying to say here, but You are free to fell however You want. But that is just FUD for now, since the whole Dev Team was saying few times already that there will be an Update this weekend. Why You just can't wait for it without spreading Your silly doubts?
That is the truth.

Nothing. Patience is the key to a lot issues.... i dont get mad when i wont get rich in a few hours... i wasnt rich yersterday, i am not rich today and probably i wont be rich tomorrow, but heck, i have faith in the devs of Navajo
Activity: 89
If we can timely updates and anonymous functions, then there must be a big leap.
I don't exactly know what You're trying to say here, but You are free to fell however You want. But that is just FUD for now, since the whole Dev Team was saying few times already that there will be an Update this weekend. Why You just can't wait for it without spreading Your silly doubts?
That is the truth.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 89
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
same here!!

i think it will be in 10,5 hours...at that time there is also a pump announced!
Merit: 504
i keep refreshing the site.... maybe better to relax and get a smoke or so.. but

I'M EXCITED!!!
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I love your enthusiasm hashforce01!

However, I think it may not be a great idea to put the Navajo branding onto (what I assume is) unlicensed artwork.

You might end up getting the Nav foundation accidentally sued if the owner sees it.

I too am looking forward to the update from Soopy! Big news today I'm hoping!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Dont forget twitter
Social MEdia
Exchanges - chat box

Do everything to spread the word when the time comes!

Wow too too too too Good

REally awesome... Watery logo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am eagerly waiting for this pump shot Cheesy
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1148
So... we got news coming at some point today Cool See? it's not that hard in the end, all we have to do is let NAV evolve at its own pace. I'm not even going to attempt to predict the value fluctuations. All I know is that NAV will come through, whether it be next week or next year  Wink
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
No i don't  i just know Soopy is man of his word...the Navajo community is strong and we support them ..
Jump to: