Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 16. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Damn, I missed the 20% bonus. I wish I found out about your project earlier. Can I get a bigger bonus if I invest more?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How much is the price of the coin? 7 cents? LOL, this is a $5 coin when the market recovers. It’s like giving them coins for free. I am investing and staking and will sell when the bulls come back. Easy money.
Activity: 27
When you see coin devs putting all focus on masternodes, you know it's a scam. Traid team only mention MN one on their website in the faq section as far as I can see. Plus MNs have a fair reward, but not too much.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I have a problem with their team not being fully public. But I have asked them so many questions and they have always been there for me. They know stuff.

More transparency regarding the teams identities would be welcome. The days of the anonymous developer are pretty much over since every credible project has people's real names. I think this is a credible project but having psuedonyms for the team members makes it look far less so. This is especially true since presumably the instructors will be vetted and won't be hiding behind psuedonyms.
I have a problem with their team not being fully public. But I have asked them so many questions and they have always been there for me. They know stuff.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
very hard to find info of this coin because "trade" and "platform" is very popular search query in google
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Why did you choose a masternode coin because they have such a bad rep with so many scams?  Your project deserves to be an ICO on ethereum.

I like that this is not a 100% pre-mined ICO coin. A lot of ICOs are scams. At least Proof of Work/Proof of Stake back this project up and their ICO is fair and not greedy. They're only raising what they need to take the already existing in-house project to the public next level.
Activity: 246
Can I stake and get masternode rewards on the wallet at the same time?

Yes, you can. But you cannot stake the locked masternode collateral. Hit up one of our admins on Discord if you need any further help.
How many coins can you mine with L3+ and L3++? What's the difference?

L3+ can mine 180-200 TRAID coins per day. L3++ can mine 5-10% more.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I think should leave MN and POS. These coins usually have very short lifespan.
Activity: 24
 People are giving the team a hard time for not being fully public. So what? Just look at their project. I invested $100 bucks and I am sure I will 10x my investment. There have been so many hyped projects with public teams (centra anyone???) that took the money and ran. I am not investing in teams anymore, I am investing in potential of growth.

Can I stake and get masternode rewards on the wallet at the same time?

This is a $5 coin when the market recovers. Mark my words!
I am sure this company will become the leading provider of crypto education. I suggest everyone to pay attention to this project. Traid is made for great success.

Activity: 86
 Why did you choose a masternode coin because they have such a bad rep with so many scams?  Your project deserves to be an ICO on ethereum.
Activity: 29
Do you already have some instructors? I want to learn how to trade. Do I need to buy this coin to hire instructors?
Activity: 26
If I got this right, I can pick a coin and a pro trader will do a professional analysis for me? If that is so, I am amazed at the potential.
I want to invest. What stable VPS provider do you recommend because I dont want to waste 1 seconds of my MN staking rewards.

Vultr. Some of our early investors use it and they are satisfied.
There is an exchange for this coin or just words soon or what the project needs to develop
Yes. Exchanges are coming soon after the end of the crowdsale.
Activity: 32
You guys should have waited for the market to recover to launch this gem. But after seeing your hardcap, I see you are not in it for the money. Very respectful project that the whole crypto community will benefit from.
Pages:
Jump to: