Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 15. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 1
where can i sell Traid coins?
We're getting listed on Crypto Bridge. More exchanges coming soon.

what abbreviation of coin in cryptobridge? cant' find them
The ticker is TRAID. You can visit CryptoBridge official discord and find TRAID in the "coins to be listed" channel. https://www.screencast.com/t/N3W9NJFx5
Activity: 98

what abbreviation of coin in cryptobridge? cant' find them
Any plans to get listed on coinmarketcap?

Yeah absolutely. That's in our roadmap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
We're excited to announce that TRAID is getting listed on CryptoBridge.
Great things are coming for TRAID. We're just getting started.

https://twitter.com/traid_platform/status/1030781004385054720?s=19
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am staking all the way to the moon, so pls guys don’t buy anymore so I can stake all for myself lol.
Activity: 70
 I just found out about Traid, still reading and researching but i like it more and more. Awesome project with great potential. Easy $2-3 and who knows how much when you launch the platform.

Activity: 71
Project looks very professional and promising. A breath of fresh air among other coins out there. Looks like they have all their ducks in a row. I'm following.
Activity: 79
Any plans to get listed on coinmarketcap?
I invested everything I got in Traid...I don’t know why but I got a feeling this will be a huge project. I am expecting at least 10x.

invest everything that you have is a risky idea, even if you invest in top altcoins
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I invested everything I got in Traid...I don’t know why but I got a feeling this will be a huge project. I am expecting at least 10x.

Really? It's too risky. Good luck!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Can I invest using other cryptos? Why you accept only BTC and ETH?

Probably because BTC and ETH are the top two cryptos and have a lot of security and support.

You can use Shapeshift to convert other cryptos into BTC or ETH.
Activity: 26
The project has potential I think it will thrive in the future. It's one of the kind and will certainly be a great success. Glad I invested.
Activity: 32
Can I invest using other cryptos? Why you accept only BTC and ETH?

Investing everything into 1 asset is never a good idea, even if it's TRAID we're talking about  Smiley We'll do our very best to meet your expectations.
Damn, I missed the 20% bonus. I wish I found out about your project earlier. Can I get a bigger bonus if I invest more?

Hit up one of the admins on Discord and we'll work something out for you https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
How much is the price of the coin? 7 cents? LOL, this is a $5 coin when the market recovers. It’s like giving them coins for free. I am investing and staking and will sell when the bulls come back. Easy money.

We're running a special promo on our Discord. The coin is actually cheaper now. Hit up one of the admins on Discord and we'll arrange a special bonus for you if the investment is sizeable. https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
Activity: 34
Pages:
Jump to: