Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 17. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
How many coins can you mine with L3+ and L3++? What's the difference?

L3++ is just an overclocked L3+.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
How many coins can you mine with L3+ and L3++? What's the difference?

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
trader companies have now become very popular all over the world! I think that this project will enjoy a good reputation in the whole world! Very many people are facilitated by such traders' organizations and programs!
Activity: 246
We need 4 community managers, promoters and chat moderators for our DISCORD channel.
Join HERE and DM @Skipper Jay for details.
Thank you!!!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I want to invest. What stable VPS provider do you recommend because I dont want to waste 1 seconds of my MN staking rewards.
Activity: 62
After reading the ann and visiting the website, I got really excited by the prospects. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as it looks?

Time will tell how good they are. So far everything looks great and the team is very helpful
What's the best way to keep up with this project. After reading the ann and visiting the website, I got really excited by the prospects. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as it looks?

Join our Discord at https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX . We're always around on Discord.
Activity: 32
Take a look at the number of online MNs and the current circulating supply. PoS difficulty will never be this low. It's staking time guys!
Activity: 80
The market is in the gutter. Every investor should just hold traid and wait till it gets to $5. We are getting there for sure..just look at other scam MN coins with prices that reached $5 and more.
Activity: 62
 Runing TRAID on POOL

Homepage => asiapool.trade

Configure your miner.

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3454 -u wallet-addr -p c=TRAID

BTC Payout every hours !

Welcome mining !

Support : https://discord.gg/KsmjkhU
Activity: 78
 I am looking at all these shit Scrypt coins getting their price pumped to $2-3 dollars. I am sure Traid will be worth $10 easy.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
 Too bad the team launched Traid in the worst time when the market is so bad. If you launched a few months before, you would have raised millions.
Activity: 87
 Traid appears very promising and has potential for future profit. I am mining and believe in the team. I mined a decent amount of Traid and already enjoying staking rewards.
Activity: 75
What's the best way to keep up with this project. After reading the ann and visiting the website, I got really excited by the prospects. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as it looks?

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
There is an exchange for this coin or just words soon or what the project needs to develop
Can I run multiple win wallets on my PC? Because my friend is waiting for mac wallet. He asked to stake on my PC. Can I do that and how? Thank you!

Yes, you can do that. Please hit up one of the admins on Discord and we will help you out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The developers promise that if I become part of the elite community of professional traders, they will take me by the hand and show how to capture a huge profit in the market. It's interesting to look at practice.
Starting today, we're introducing a shared masternode service for our community  members. TRAID team itself will host all shared masternodes completely free of charge (no setup fee, no VPS fee, no service fee). 2,000 TRAID is the minimum requirement for participating. Reward payout frequency will be discussed on Discord in private channels with masternode co-owners. DM one of the admins to participate.

Join our Discord here https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
Your medium articles are exceptionally well written. Do you have a professional copywriter? I need one for my next project...can you pls hook me up.

We have inhouse marketing managers who take care of our promotional material. Unfortunately, we can't hook you up  Smiley
Starting today, you can earn 20 TRAID coins for every Discord invite. Share your invitation link with your friends and earn FREE TRAID coins.

Pages:
Jump to: