Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
will you calm down guys Smiley the vr and ai have so many flaws that it will take a long time for us to manage them until they kill us all. so, I dont think were gonna live that long
what kind of problems?

like content or orientation in space. The sensation of the body is still an illusion.
What solutions do you see?
Activity: 238
will you calm down guys Smiley the vr and ai have so many flaws that it will take a long time for us to manage them until they kill us all. so, I dont think were gonna live that long
what kind of problems?

like content or orientation in space. The sensation of the body is still an illusion.
what kind of problems?
Activity: 238
people control machines for now so calm down
have you read Origin? people are going to destroy themselves eventually...

I think the end of the world will come before that
people killed by AI  and computers..sounds like the end of world to me
Activity: 140

I think the end of the world will come before that
Activity: 196
just read somewhere that neuroscientists specializing in neurogaming are working on a major service for learning in virtual reality to improve the cognitive abilities of users… its like in the future there won’t even be people.. only computers
Virtual reality is one of the favorite fantasy concepts. Everyone talked about it, from Gibson to Wachowski.
yeah! those movies first  started exploring immersion methods and tighter interaction in VR
what  movies are you talking about?

like Matrix
as for me it all looks scary..
what is so scary exactly?
Virtual reality is one of the favorite fantasy concepts. Everyone talked about it, from Gibson to Wachowski.
yeah! those movies first  started exploring immersion methods and tighter interaction in VR

like Matrix
this is the future, so get on with it

like Matrix

like Matrix
interactive entertainment and creation of own world) where can I sign up for that?
Even if VR games do not root in, the technology has already found application in education and medicine (for example, in exposure therapy)
vr for now only has roots in gaming
Even if VR games do not root in, the technology has already found application in education and medicine (for example, in exposure therapy)
Why a VR entertainment world on blockchain? Why not something, let's say, more meaningful? First aid, for example.
I think the team just wanted to show how the virtual reality can function on blockchain systems, reveal the advantages of using crypto in VR) I’m not sure, just saying

In this project, the team raises important questions - how to deliver VR content to users, how to choose, sort and use it without leaving VR, how to monetize it. This is now quite relevant.
Pages:
Jump to: