Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 40. (Read 5103 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why do they need blockchain? Except for ieo there are no more reasons to do such a project on the blockchain.
you have raised a very interesting topic. but, you seem to not understand the project to the end
I seem to understand they want to earn a lot of money

well they need that for developmet and support of the platform
Activity: 196
Why do they need blockchain? Except for ieo there are no more reasons to do such a project on the blockchain.
you have raised a very interesting topic. but, you seem to not understand the project to the end
I seem to understand they want to earn a lot of money
Activity: 196
what's the point of doing all this if most people can't afford vr helmets?
with time they will be cheaper. they’re just using this period of huge prises to earn a good fortune
how? and when?

Tell me better what's up with the status?

they're getting ready for the sale
Activity: 42
with time they will be cheaper. they’re just using this period of huge prises to earn a good fortune
how? and when?

Tell me better what's up with the status?
Activity: 70
how? and when?
Activity: 42
my life in vr. its a dream for everyone.
I would like to find out if they are planning to develop a mobile app?

yes, in the future
thank you
Activity: 85
I like the look and design of the project, what genre will the games have on your platform?
Tell me, when registering, does it requests personal information? is there a KYC tab - does this mean that in order to get airspace tokens, you will have to pass verification?
show me a screenshot of that
Activity: 140
Tell me, when registering, does it requests personal information? is there a KYC tab - does this mean that in order to get airspace tokens, you will have to pass verification?
An interesting project, I am glad that every day there are more and more projects in the world of Virtual reality. Competition is the engine of progress. And the more qualitatively each of us develops a product in the world of VR and AR and presents it to the public, the more satisfied each of the subjects will remain.
while the ieo, the question remains: who has the finished product, and how the attraction of crypto investments will help its development? so they need a good use of that token

the token will provide a mutually beneficial platform economy. Wait and see. those guys are responsible for their product and their ambitions.
virtual reality will be vigorously developed in the coming years, so the project will be demanded 100%. I think it is worth a little investment in this ieo.
An interesting project, I am glad that every day there are more and more projects in the world of Virtual reality. Competition is the engine of progress. And the more qualitatively each of us develops a product in the world of VR and AR and presents it to the public, the more satisfied each of the subjects will remain.
while the ieo, the question remains: who has the finished product, and how the attraction of crypto investments will help its development? so they need a good use of that token
What is this token! Is there any info about it?
ERC20 utility token on the public Ethereum Mainnet
Activity: 140
What is this token! Is there any info about it?
VR helmets are expensive and there is little content for them. There was a hype on vr, but even thanks to it, it did not become a mass phenomenon. The benefits of this project will be small.
a real hype will start when virtual reality is finally crossed with the film industry - it’s a pity that no one has yet written such an idea on the blockchain
Activity: 85
VR helmets are expensive and there is little content for them. There was a hype on vr, but even thanks to it, it did not become a mass phenomenon. The benefits of this project will be small.
Pages:
Jump to: