Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 42. (Read 5103 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May be a good project but honestly the name sucks
Activity: 70
Does anyone know how much they have already collected on the Pre-sale? this is the necessary information to make a forecast
they didn’t have the presale yet
Activity: 84
Does anyone know how much they have already collected on the Pre-sale? this is the necessary information to make a forecast
Activity: 56
Everyone wants to be first. Virtual reality is an interesting idea. Watching the project.
Activity: 84
The idea is cool, although it is not clear why the crypto is here. They would run when VR is a little more popular)
Activity: 98
I think the guys run ahead of the time
As for me, the figures for the distribution of tokens and budget are far from optimal.
they’ll use the ethereum

thanks!
As for me, the figures for the distribution of tokens and budget are far from optimal.
they’ll use the ethereum
are they gonna use like their own blockchain?
is this gonna be like another bounty with the need to write reports to participants personally? I don’t even know how we used to live without it and get along with one manager and a google table
im about presale, when is it gonna launch?
Is there gonna be such thing as advertising on their vr platform?
Virtual reality is not yet well developed and this is a very promising direction. With its development, advertisers will go there, it is inevitable, because we will be there. But, damn, this is not yet and already enrages
Is there gonna be such thing as advertising on their vr platform?
Activity: 16
How will you integrate vr on the blockchain?
What exchange are they using?
Why do you need a token?
blockchain token is used for the functionality of the platform
Why do you need a token?
Activity: 6
Project looks good, like cappasity coin in VR sector
So did anyone from this branch use VR? It is very inconvenient and has no future. Future for AR, only for augmented
Personally, I feel dizzy afterwards, so I played a couple of times and scored. But perhaps with the advent of higher-quality helmets, the situation will change.
Pages:
Jump to: