Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 43. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
So did anyone from this branch use VR? It is very inconvenient and has no future. Future for AR, only for augmented
Activity: 112
well, they are not the first with this idea, lets see if they can create competition for the rest of the VR campaigns
Of course, the idea is not new at all, but the competition is good. As far as I understand, the directions of vr/ar are not yet so well developed, but in a couple of years it will be a part of everyday life.
there are a lot of such projects now, whether netvrk will be one of, or the best, time will tell
Activity: 196
well, they are not the first with this idea, lets see if they can create competition for the rest of the VR campaigns
Activity: 70
Well, if everything that is written is true, then the success of the project is inevitable. Will the bounty company be here? If so, what percentage? Well, if not, then it is very sad.
Activity: 42
If there is a promotion program, airdrop, they will write it off in the topic.
Where only they do not try to shove cryptocurrency. I would not be surprised that in such a delicate way, in the end, many doughs will be cut down, in spite of the fact that this is an ieo.
Bounty program is not planned? Or airdrop?
yes they do plan that
I would also like to join. Do the organizers plan bounty programs? And if so, where can I see the conditions?
yes they do plan that
seem like this vr thing is here to stay ?

yes, you’re right. in the early 2010s, virtual reality was the lot of "geeks" and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to explore the promising sphere. Now VR is in the center of attention of the largest media, VR attractions are everywhere found in shopping centers, and the number of VR headset names is uncountable - the market is almost oversaturated with them.
seem like this vr thing is here to stay ?
What do you think about VR in art? VR today allows you to be in the universe of Salvador Dali or even in some unprecedented worlds. 2018 went down in history as the year when art became virtual. More and more famous galleries and museums showcase VR artifacts.
in the near future, all the most advanced museums, I am sure, will make virtual tours, especially since some of the developments already exist
What do you think about VR in art? VR today allows you to be in the universe of Salvador Dali or even in some unprecedented worlds. 2018 went down in history as the year when art became virtual. More and more famous galleries and museums showcase VR artifacts.
What is their technological uniqueness?
The use of virtual reality opens up many new educational and training opportunities that are too complex, time consuming or expensive with traditional approaches.
the growing popularity of cryptocurrency and the blockchain has not been ignored not only by major investors, but also stars of cinema, music, sports, and in general, representatives of the celebrity sphere. soon they will be in vr industry too
How will the graphics be processed and what are the hardware requirements for developers?

I think, only the development team will answer your delicate questions.
How will the graphics be processed and what are the hardware requirements for developers?
There are many not quite obvious applications of virtual reality technologies: real estate visualization for display to potential buyers, special VR applications and kits for schools, military simulators, etc. In a word, the virtual reality phenomenon is not limited only to the gaming industry.
I agree, virtual reality can be very useful for the treatment of post-traumatic syndrome, phobias, for rehabilitation (for example, in the centers of psychological assistance to war veterans). once hypnosis was used for this, but now there are new technologies.
There are many not quite obvious applications of virtual reality technologies: real estate visualization for display to potential buyers, special VR applications and kits for schools, military simulators, etc. In a word, the virtual reality phenomenon is not limited only to the gaming industry.
Pages:
Jump to: