Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 41. (Read 5103 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the near future, VR games with free-to-play access should appear or just some free games for vr. So I think ieo has a good perspective. The turnover of the market vr already reached about 4.8 b.
Only vr helmets are very expensive and will remain so for at least 5 more years.

well they can influence the market. if their platform will be popular, the market will have to lower the prices
or increase them
stop hoping for lower prices
Activity: 70
In the near future, VR games with free-to-play access should appear or just some free games for vr. So I think ieo has a good perspective. The turnover of the market vr already reached about 4.8 b.
Only vr helmets are very expensive and will remain so for at least 5 more years.

well they can influence the market. if their platform will be popular, the market will have to lower the prices
or increase them

With the current fees at the ICO it is very unlikely that they will even collect half the amount they need
but they are going public with ieo)

did you even read the whitepaper?
Activity: 85
With the current fees at the ICO it is very unlikely that they will even collect half the amount they need
but they are going public with ieo)
Activity: 140
whats the hard cap?
can they create a model for advertising in the VR/AR worlds?

i think they already did.
Activity: 85
can they create a model for advertising in the VR/AR worlds?
Activity: 140
yes, technology is ahead of time, how much money are they collecting there for their virtual reality?
Activity: 84
The amount of funds raised will be announced after the sale ends
well thats pretty clear, but how much do they intend to raise?

that I dont know
just read they need 50% for the research and development. does that seem like too much just for me??
sounds good
that’s way too much! and what about the rest?

13% for business development purposes/23% for marketing activities/9% reserved for operational activities/5% held for milestonebased.com/50% for the research and development
thanks! looks good)

that I dont know
just read they need 50% for the research and development. does that seem like too much just for me??
sounds good

13% for business development purposes/23% for marketing activities/9% reserved for operational activities/5% held for milestonebased.com/50% for the research and development
Activity: 56

that I dont know
sounds good

that I dont know
sounds good
Activity: 56

that I dont know
Activity: 98

that I dont know
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: