Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 104. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Moderator responsibilities are just to the neu forum. We come here to support the coin and make sure newcomers see it's not just trolls.

btw, my brother not my mum, and there's no referral bonus to get people to sign up on the forum right now.

Do you have something against granola? Cause those be fightin' words.

And James and I both bought in at 1 cent.

Yeah, I'm not real sure why this thread seems to think that Darteous and James are shills? I'm probably the person coming down hardest on Neucoin at the moment and I don't think either of them are shills.

A shill is someone paid to give unconditional support, and generally people aren't aware that they are a shill.

They're moderators, whose jobs is to keep the forum working smoothly. If Neucoin wants to pay moderators, and is open about it as they've been, then that's their choice. Moderator does not equal shill. To some extent moderators are going to likely lean towards support of the project, but I don't see "shill" in any of what either of those guys are doing.

I do think you could make a case for some of the others posting unconditional love and support either being team members or fake accounts. Not sure, and it's impossible to say.

I don't know if you have spent enough time on bitcointalk forums, idifin, but I have and it is pretty normal to be called all sorts of names here. Just make a visit to the altcoin discussion forum and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Most people here are either what are called bitcoin maximalists or people who have made investments into other coins and use these forums to put down any new coin that shows potential so it doesn't eat into their marketcap.

Some of these people are also miners who like to troll on new coins so that too many miners do not compete and mining difficulty can be kept low. There are also others who like to troll on new coins so that some pre-sale or early investors are scared into dumping their positions into the market so these can be picked up on the cheap.

In short, opinions on bitcointalk should always be taken with a pinch (or rather a bucket) of salt.  Smiley
Activity: 20
Moderator responsibilities are just to the neu forum. We come here to support the coin and make sure newcomers see it's not just trolls.

btw, my brother not my mum, and there's no referral bonus to get people to sign up on the forum right now.

Yeah, I'm not real sure why this thread seems to think that Darteous and James are shills? I'm probably the person coming down hardest on Neucoin at the moment and I don't think either of them are shills.

A shill is someone paid to give unconditional support, and generally people aren't aware that they are a shill.

They're moderators, whose jobs is to keep the forum working smoothly. If Neucoin wants to pay moderators, and is open about it as they've been, then that's their choice. Moderator does not equal shill. To some extent moderators are going to likely lean towards support of the project, but I don't see "shill" in any of what either of those guys are doing.

I do think you could make a case for some of the others posting unconditional love and support either being team members or fake accounts. Not sure, and it's impossible to say.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Ok well tell me this:  What other coin (besides Paycoin) offers to pay people to "answer genuine questions?"

I have no idea. All I know is that calling an openly known employee/staff of an organization who speaks on behalf of it a "paid shill" is absurd. A paid shill by definition tries to maintain an veneer of neutrality while not actually being neutral.

Whether or not they are known to be part of the team or pretending to be neutral is irrelevant.  The point is that people will be paid to advocate the coin in forums.
And according to Sandrine, moderators are not part of the team anyway, so its not really an "employee/staff" unless this is more
doublespeak?

Moderators are not part of the NeuCoin team and were chosen based on their involvement on the forum

Anyway you can conclude what you like...  

envisioning compensating a few of them (in restricted NeuCoins) for the time spent
on the forum and on Bitcointalk in the near future when
we'll officially launch and will need more help on this side

I think its shilling and the whole thing smacks of desperation.

I think this is encouraging neucoin buyers to start posting and
hope they will be rewarded.

Now, I understand that probably from the nokoin point of view,
this is all just part of marketing, social media, and reputation
management.  And I don't have a problem with any of those
things.... for a legit company that creates value.

But I don't see that.  I see it as a mostly a scam, (premine/presale copycat
coin).

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Seed investors?  Yeah, that would be Dan and the other Direct Revenue Alumni.

Oh yeah! Dan mentioned it before on NoKoin forum

- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000
(which is $1,000,000 based on presale price)

as well as

- 0.2 billion retained by founders for $1 million of work invested
(which is $2,000,000 based on presale price)

NoKoin „created partnership with RadioAirplay.com" „and Jango.com“ (both owned by Dan) and MondoMedia (owned by the co-owner of Jango.com)
Those „partner companies“ (owned by NoKoin insiders) will also receive

partner companies’ sale-restricted NeuCoins
(from foundations)

Cross-subsidization / insider dealings at its best…

Who tracks the bonuses the almighty foundations give away? All centrally planned economies open the floodgates to corruption and favoritism.
How is it handled?

our plan is executed in a fully transparent way (figures will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July)

Yeah, sure. „Trailer cash“ ripped off by Direct Revenue assholes!
Activity: 545

Yes Dart. I did the math.  I will now explain to you like you're 5.  Read what I add in the (parenthesis):

"...people (SEED INVESTORS--I.e Dan) who paid 25% (0.25 cent) of what James paid (1.0 Cent) make money, and people who paid half (0.5 Cent) (that's the "angels") of what Darteous paid (1.0 cent) makes money, but when those kids try to sell..."

Got it?  I am quite clear on the math.  

Do me a favor seriously Darteous:  go over to that official forum where the likes of me bringing up serious questions makes management nervous, and ask them again real sweet and nice like you do:

"Why did you need the $1 million pre-sale money before developing the coin, since it's all locked up and not being used for day to day expenses?  What's it for REALLY?"

It is still sitting in that BTC wallet.  Why'd they need it upfront Dart?

You know that I believe it is for the risk free (to Dan) pump and dump, using your own money to fuck YOU and the other kids and put several well thought out tax free millions in the pockets of Dan and his pals.

Why do you think they needed it upfront?  What kind of bullshit is Sandrine gonna make up?

As to this Launch, and the deflection of responsibility:  Good thing Sandrine doesn't work for NASA.

Can you imagine some of the things she said---being said about a technical deadline where lives were at stake?

-----------------------------

Major Tom (in the Space Station): "Houston, we are almost out of air up here.  Can you give us an estimated launch time for the Extra Air Delivery Rocket?  Over."

Lieutenant Sandrine (in Houston Mission Control):  "Beep.  Yes Major Tom,  Houston here.  We'd sure like to, but please also observe that giving proactive updates is contradictory with making unbroken promises as you were saying, as there often are uncertainties in tech projects and new problems that arise on the go. And as you have seen, if we release estimations that are not met, the result is pretty ugly here."

Major Tom:  "Roger Houston, did you say pretty ugly down there?  Because, um, up here, we're almost out of...gasp...beep.  Beep.  Beep......"

-----------------------------Curtain

A lot of people suck at their Newcon jobs.  Sandrine is quite obviously sleeping with somebody "above her pay grade" to keep her Newcon job.  Worst PR flak ever.

Activity: 58

Activity: 545
More FUD from a paid NoKoin shill

Quote from: James on Pre-launch updates drama thread
What are you saying about the staking? Are you saying there's a penalty for not staking continuously? If so, it's not a penalty. If you don't stake your coins then your coins don't increase in value as they would if you had staked them. There's no penalty, meaning the coins you don't stake don't lose value because you haven't staked them.

Poor James.

He would have starved to death in the Weimar Republic.

They need to hire shills that understand basic economic concepts like hyperinflation and opportunity cost.

Ya pay peanuts, ya get monkeys.

Ya pay in Newcon, ya get James the Ekonomist, and children, doe-eyed 20 something kiddie-game designers and crunchy granola vegan Englush teechurs backpacking through Asia.  Ya get PR flacks who forget when promises are about to be broken.  Ya get a bare semblance of incompetent functionality while spyware pigs are crunching the numbers to maximize the offshore PnD returns.

Seed investors?  Yeah, that would be Dan and the other Direct Revenue Alumni.

They got in at .25 cents to rent the office and keep they lights on.

The Angel round refilled their pockets at .5 cents.  Seed investors already broken even and lights still on.

Then the trailer cash folks like James and the other kids bought in at 1.0 cents per non-existent coin.  They paid in BTC--and have already lost 20% of their USD value even if they got refunds today.  That money is being guarded in the BTC wallet in the Seychelles.

This is the BTC that will be used to drive the first few days of Cryptsy trading high enough so that the Angels, Seed Investors, employees and foundations can dump their Newcon's into the hype machine and be profitable and gone by selling just the non-restricted part of their holdings and letting the rest rot.

The kids provided the rope for their own lynching.  Dan barely had to reach into his pocket.  Lawyers build him plausible deniability for violating global securities regulations and ignoring fair and proper reporting standards.

Think about it:  If you are one of Dan's Angel friends, you paid 1/2 cent per coin.  The price only needs to be pumped to 2.5 cents for you to break even by selling your 20% non-restricted holding.  So if the $1 million of BTC is used to pump to 5 cents, seed investors have made 200% selling 20% of their stash.  Angels 100%.  And remember all those big (unrestricted) 40 BTC orders?  500% up if they just use the BTC the idiots gave them to hype the price to a nickel for a few hours or a few minutes.

Think about it:  why did they need to raise the $1 million BTC in a presale before the coin was even made if they are not using it for development costs?  Why do they NEED it sitting locked away now?  Why didn't they wait till the coin was launched and trading?

Let me explain why children:  because you are all dumb, and they now have control over both sides of the market--at no financial risk to themselves because it WAS your money and you gave it to them.  They have the NoKoins.  And they have $1 million of BTC to manipulate the market price  wherever they need it to be so that people who paid 25% of what James paid make money, and people who paid half of what Darteous paid makes money, but when those kids try to sell, there will be so many coins from the hyperinflation and the people who got in cheap selling for a profit that there will be no buyers for those who paid a penny.

Did you notice that the survey coins will only come out a month after trading starts?  Yeah, it will all be over by then.  Those will be trading for 1 satochi a piece 30 days in.  That costs nobody nothin.

A nice, long (but ineptly executed thus far) con.

Newcon.  Brought to you by Spyware Pig & Co.  A subsidiary of Direct Revenues to Dan's Pocket Unlimited.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Sandrine, today, trying to explain her way out of this launch fiasco,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/93

"Please also observe that giving proactive updates is contradictory with making unbroken promises as you were saying, as there often are uncertainties in tech projects and new problems that arise on the go. And as you have seen, if we release estimations that are not met, the result is pretty ugly here."

Oh, how utterly ridiculous.

"giving proactive updates is contradictory with making unbroken promises"
So promises were only broken because nokoin gave an "update"
Therefore updates are bad?
But there was no bi-weekly update when this could have been foreseen.

"if we release estimations that are not met, the result is pretty ugly here."
Sandrine just cant understand. It was not the launch delay so much.
What REALLY narks is the DECEITFUL way it happened,
What REALLY narks is the DECEITFUL way it was handled.

The NOKOIN way.
More FUD from a paid NoKoin shill

Quote from: James on Pre-launch updates drama thread
What are you saying about the staking? Are you saying there's a penalty for not staking continuously? If so, it's not a penalty. If you don't stake your coins then your coins don't increase in value as they would if you had staked them. There's no penalty, meaning the coins you don't stake don't lose value because you haven't staked them.
- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000

Who are they?
when exactly exchange for neucoin available?

exchange may arrive more quickly Smiley

There is no exchange, why keep asking?

Mark, July 13,
"We're already reaching out to many of the exchanges mentioned here, and we hope to have at least a few of them available at, or soon after launch."

Yeah... right,  soon after launch.
Not that it can be beleived.

Why not go to nokoin forum, where they are only too happy to answer your questions with the BS you seek.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
when exactly exchange for neucoin available?

exchange may arrive more quickly Smiley
Activity: 38
Sandrine admits they are envisioning compensating people who are posting here.  
That = paid shills.  She blatantly admits it!

Come on buddy..that accusation makes no sense. Why would neucoin have "paid shills" who are openly known to be the moderators of the neucoin forum? A paid shill should look neutral to the onlooker while having close ties behind the screens with the concerned people he advocates for.

Obviously, Sandrine is talking about helping with answering genuine questions etc. on the ANN thread or elsewhere on the forum. I thought that was pretty clear. Or maybe you are simply throwing accusations around to keep the drama going?  Wink

Drama, yes!

I guess you can interpret it how you want. 

You're sort of right...but I guess you are shilling right now and not being paid.  lolz.

Doesn't make much sense..but, hey, whatever makes you happy buddy!

Ok well tell me this:  What other coin (besides Paycoin) offers to pay people to "answer genuine questions?"

I have no idea. All I know is that calling an openly known employee/staff of an organization who speaks on behalf of it a "paid shill" is absurd. A paid shill by definition tries to maintain an veneer of neutrality while not actually being neutral.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
Sandrine... You should be ashamed... I'm thoroughly disgusted.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/78

primevalsoup, one of nokoin biggest investors.
Someone has some sense, some honesty.
well said.

Edit- primevalsoup has withdrawn posts, will be deleted in 24h.
Bit disappointing that, I may publish them here.

Not surprised, he probably got a PM from the team asking him to shut up
nokoin forum is heavily censored, as many have said here already
primavelsoup was just saying what most investors must be feeling by now

Quote from: primavelsoup on nokoin forum
What a pathetic update and not surprisingly this only came after someone reminded you of your commitments to investors in the neucoin pre-sale to keep us "updated." Sandrine, I'm sorry to say it but you've done an absolutely horrendous job keeping us informed You should be ashamed.....

Quote from: primavelsoup on nokoin forum
Par for the course I guess but just two days before the launch window you decide to announce to investors that you are slipping the launch and this was only because another poster called you out on it. Great proactive communication there Neucoin team.

This raises a few questions:

1- How many hours a day does the neucoin team work anyway? How long is your lunch break. How frequent are your cigarette breaks?
2- Did you guys take (or are you in the middle of taking) your six week summer vacation this summer?

I've tried to be civil and respectful in my posts asking for more information over the past months but enough is enough. I'm thoroughly disgusted....

meanwhile, the NoKoin team is putting the money you invested to good use:

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
what neucoin is:

what sandrine sounds like:

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
You only had ONE job, NoKoin...

...and you're nailing it so far.
Activity: 140
Oh god when will the scams stop  Huh
So, big surprise. Its all bullshit lol

Look's like BS to me, not to Dart.
Dart is still shilling family members into the scam.
He signed up his mum today?
Think of the referral bonuses   Grin
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/j_herpst/activity

Also more BS,

Sandrine, Feb 27
5 million coins per month during year 1 will be awarded through PoW scrypt mining.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: the mining algorithm used in NeuCoin is SHA-256, not scrypt as I wrote a few months ago.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-will-neucoins-be-mined-after-release/163/2

Sandrine, May 7
I would like to clarify an element that may have confused a few of you so far. @Darteous rightfully pointed out that different statements had been made from the NeuCoin team, giving different informations.
The NeuCoin PoW mining algorithm is SHA-256, not scrypt.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-pow-mining-algorithm-sha-256/932

ophelle, yesterday
Here is an important update about NeuCoin mining algorithm:We recently switched from SHA256 to scrypt mining algorithm for PoW mining.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pow-mining-change-of-algorithm/1368

ophelle, yesterday
As you may not know me well yet, I'm head of everything tech at NeuCoin.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/75

scrypt?  sha?  scrypt?

ophelle, one and a half years work, still no idea what you are doing?
nokoin, no idea?
Activity: 140
So, big surprise. Its all bullshit lol
Jump to: