Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 106. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Aw Dart, it's no good anymore, now you have changed the thread title, and edited your question.

"Would you rebuy into the coin?" was a much more relevant question than "current thoughts now and then"
(and has already been replied to by windtalkers and Idifin)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
yes looks like drama is stirring up at the Neucoin forum.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/46

It seems to me no one is really serious over there.
Y'all are trailer cash to Dan K.  He's got your money
and he'll give you a coin when he's good and ready.

Quote from: Sky

@idifin
I expect you to apologize here for creating slander and hearsay about my person angry

I couldn't care less if it will take 1 week or 6 months until we see a beta or anything else, as long as I know the process goes forward.
Fully aware of those circumstances the info level/frequency is alright with me - I know it's not easy to produce a winner. Even if they think they have a release date, I know it cannot always be fulfilled.

LOL

His response about being upset with me is longer than his response to Sandrine's update where things completely changed and the dates evaporated.

intelligent questions not allowed on nokoin forum.

Sky misses the issue.
We all know things "cannot always be fulfilled". It's the nokoin deception that has lead to this situation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Quote from: Sky

@idifin
I expect you to apologize here for creating slander and hearsay about my person angry

I couldn't care less if it will take 1 week or 6 months until we see a beta or anything else, as long as I know the process goes forward.
Fully aware of those circumstances the info level/frequency is alright with me - I know it's not easy to produce a winner. Even if they think they have a release date, I know it cannot always be fulfilled.

LOL

His response about being upset with me is longer than his response to Sandrine's update where things completely changed and the dates evaporated.

Meh...losing interest. About to go to my kid's swim lesson.

Like I said, if it were a straight scam they would have run with the money and shutdown. It's more likely incompetence, poor project management, or both. Hanlon's Razor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

At this point I'm hoping it launches at some point, shoots up to .02 and I double my investment. I have to think there are at least a few greater fools than I....

The "incompetence theory" is my long time favorite - but let's see how it plays out.
Have fun with your kids.

There's more to it than incompetence, there is intended deception.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Like I said, if it were a straight scam they would have run with the money and shutdown. It's more likely incompetence, poor project management, or both. Hanlon's Razor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

At this point I'm hoping it launches at some point, shoots up to .02 and I double my investment. I have to think there are at least a few greater fools than I....

The "incompetence theory" is my long time favorite - but let's see how it plays out.
Have fun with your kids.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Still nothing new?
Sorry for you people who possibly bought vapourware AGAIN based on promises ... in a presale ...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i'm munching popcorn and laughing my arse off at this bumbling bafoonery.

Now, we have a new, somewhat significant commitment being missed, in your own words earlier in this thread: "Our current estimation is that the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th."

That's a big deal to suddenly change that to "...test environment will be gradually opened to presale buyers and a few other members..." with no specific date.

That's a significant red flag. Changing from what appeared to be a production big-bang release with a specific date to a now phased test-environment release with no specific dates does not inspire confidence.

Next, are you going to sale that the test release meets the terms of the presale, and no one's bitcoins will be returned?

By the time this coin is actually released and works and is listed on an exchange, who is going to want it?

Could be a case like ETH, but i doubt it.
Good question Dart, at last.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/would-you-rebuy-into-the-coin/1360

Also, btc now $285. (up from about $235 presale) Nice little profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
i'm munching popcorn and laughing my arse off at this bumbling bafoonery.

Now, we have a new, somewhat significant commitment being missed, in your own words earlier in this thread: "Our current estimation is that the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th."

That's a big deal to suddenly change that to "...test environment will be gradually opened to presale buyers and a few other members..." with no specific date.

That's a significant red flag. Changing from what appeared to be a production big-bang release with a specific date to a now phased test-environment release with no specific dates does not inspire confidence.

Next, are you going to sale that the test release meets the terms of the presale, and no one's bitcoins will be returned?

By the time this coin is actually released and works and is listed on an exchange, who is going to want it?
Idifin, how could anyone trust these pro's any more.

That's just it, I don't "trust" anyone involved in crypto. "Trust" is not a necessary component for a profitable investment.

Trust shouldn't be needed in a good cryto,
but at this stage of nokoin, that's all we got.

As you say, why does nokoin breaking it's own word, time and time again?

Just in http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/44
windtalkers, a long term user, presale investor, has had enough.
I agree fully with his viewpoint.

That's just it, I don't "trust" anyone involved in crypto. "Trust" is not a necessary component for a profitable investment.

NO, you just saw my post, leading to Idifin's post and decided to act.

You are pretty self-obsessed aren't you?

I remember you had also claimed coindesk or some other website changed an article only because of some post of yours.

Maybe the sun rises and sets because of you too?

I actually said "I personally think this correction was made because of this thread."

Read "this thread"

More inaccuracy.

nokoin just been cancelled again, and I'm your biggest worry?
Activity: 38

lol..you are pretty self-obsessed aren't you?

I remember you had also claimed coindesk or some other website changed an article only because of some post of yours.

Maybe the sun rises and sets because of you too?

Launch 6-13 Aug, 2 days left?
Yeah... right.
Will the next update (if it ever comes) be the rescheduling of launch?

Edit- this post now reflected on nokoin forum by Idifin, http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/36

nokoin Haven't even got the respect to say this. Marketing speak BS.
Will Sandrine confirm launch delay for you?
New "update"
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/38

Sandrine,
"Hi @idifin : I just posted a new short update, I was ready to press the send button when you posted your last message, just needed a "go" from the team. "

"Here is a new update on the NeuCoin Project: we are currently launching a test environment with a blockchain, online wallet (MyNeuCoin) and consumer-facing onboarding faucet (GetNeuCoin). Over the month of August, the test environment will be gradually opened up to presale buyers and select invitees as we approach the public launch.
We’re all looking forward to this release and will update you again with more details soon!
We hope you’re having a good summer!"

Oh so no "launch", NOW your gonna test?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
where is my coin? or does this coin ever launched??

no exchange and no informattion regarding the existence of this coin..they said that this coin will be available on july..but now already August
Jump to: