Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 6. (Read 153759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Ahhh finally a swap... good job @landomata.... newbium platform continues to grow.... I will always support you ... thanks
Thanks for the support more details to follow.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

As mentioned in previous post we are now looking outside the Ethereum ecosystem as well. 

Ahhh finally a swap... good job @landomata.... newbium platform continues to grow.... I will always support you ... thanks
legendary

As mentioned in previous post we are now looking outside the Ethereum ecosystem as well. 
legendary
Also your Facebook page needs to be renamed to NEWBIUM, it's still under NXTTY
Noted.
legendary
Research EOS more closely, it's a good chance it's a long running scam. Too many scandals.

Maybe Ardor or Ignis, Heat also you might consider but it hasn't been open sourced yet and focuses more on corporate solutions.
Regarding EOS it seems they came ahead of Ethereum in the latest Chinese Government crypto ranking but you are right a lot of issues recently.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Also your Facebook page needs to be renamed to NEWBIUM, it's still under NXTTY
legendary
Activity: 1050
Other blockchains which are on our migration radar:  NEM, STELLAR, EOS and Ethereum

Are we missing any others?

Research EOS more closely, it's a good chance it's a long running scam. Too many scandals.

Maybe Ardor or Ignis, Heat also you might consider but it hasn't been open sourced yet and focuses more on corporate solutions.
legendary
Other blockchains which are on our migration radar:  NEM, STELLAR, EOS and Ethereum

Are we missing any others?
legendary
what i mean is that i do not have the impression Newbium is improving. Delisted from coinmarketcap, still a very low price, no volume, no informations about newbium.com traffic, etc.

The Newb platform is running in a stable mode with +99% uptime with users from around the world making thousands of posts about everything crypto.  But the team realizes that we are not where we need to be, the NEWB market situation makes it look as though we are losing.  We announced a concerted push to make marketing a core skill in our end of Q1 update. Yet the market situation kept trending negatively. Knowing that building a skill takes time we decided to devote a full year exclusively to this effort. The 1st two months of skill development has seen us revamp our brand image, position and messaging plus outlined plans to streamline the NEWB market from tokens listed on dual blockchains (NXT & ETH) to only one blockchain.

Since January all major crypto news platform has seen their traffic numbers decrease, please see data from Similarweb below for Coindesk, Cointelegraph & Us.

legendary
what i mean is that i do not have the impression Newbium is improving. Delisted from coinmarketcap, still a very low price, no volume, no informations about newbium.com traffic, etc.
Ok understand, will have full update for you within 24 hours.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hi landomata,

I participated in Newbium ICO and follow the project for a very long time, despite i check news about the project too rarely now.

I'm quite surprised about the advancement of the project, in a bad way actually.  Undecided
I remember Newbium.coin at its start, and i see few changes but they look poor to me tbh.

I see a lot of content, and remember that ICO funds were used to reward good content creators? Is this still right? What about those funds?

Do you have statistics to share about Newbium? Like traffic evolution, how long people stay, etc...

Thanks for lightning me up,

B.

Will have a full update for you but wanted to ask which changes you felt look poor?

legendary
Hi landomata,

I participated in Newbium ICO and follow the project for a very long time, despite i check news about the project too rarely now.

I'm quite surprised about the advancement of the project, in a bad way actually.  Undecided
I remember Newbium.coin at its start, and i see few changes but they look poor to me tbh.

I see a lot of content, and remember that ICO funds were used to reward good content creators? Is this still right? What about those funds?

Do you have statistics to share about Newbium? Like traffic evolution, how long people stay, etc...

B.

Will have a full update for you but wanted to ask which changes you felt look poor?

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How can i withdraw my token from Ubex Bounty bot?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the development of the business.  Good luck all!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hi landomata,

B.
legendary
Users having their own personal blog pages.
legendary
Deleting from the coinmarketcap means that the project is developing poorly. And the community is leaving. The team needs to try very hard to get it back.

Newb project has seen steady development progress since our commitment to make marketing a core skill. We have been gaining momentum smoothly during this time. That stride was negatively affected with the news of our disappearance from coinmarketcap. We made an effort to return our development back to it's rightful path.  But the project was viewed by many as doomed due to the coinmarketcap loss.  That being said coinmarketcap is not the totality of the crypto world.  We decided to press on with development of the project. With the first deliverable being phase one of NEWB token distribution directly on the Newb platform. Now users are also able to withdraw their NEWB tokens as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
NEWB Coinmarketcap Status Update

NEWB has been a part of coinmarketcap for over 2 years which almost seems like forever. That changed this week when we were notified by community members that they could not find NEWB on coinmarketcap, we had been removed.  We immediately contacted coinmarketcap support to reverse the removal.  The support team responded that due to low volume the coins status was changed to inactive mode and would not appear as listed unless trade volumes increased.  Loss of coinmarketcap exposure is a negative for any crypto project but we decided to double down on our marketing skill development efforts. This added motivation has crystallized into a simple aim of becoming a world leading marketer. Once our marketing skills are world class we will be that much closer to reaching our long term goals.
NEWB has been developing, I really like such teams and projects, even if the volume of transactions may not meet the requirements, but as long as the developers stick to it, I believe there will be more attention.

Deleting from the coinmarketcap means that the project is developing poorly. And the community is leaving. The team needs to try very hard to get it back.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: