Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 8. (Read 153763 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
My parsonaly this project is the best.this project very interisting Direction exchange listed.I hope this project future will be success.your teem very active teem all teem member very nice. this project fast to last I am active and all socail mediya share for this project.I am very excyting your project.Thanks to all comunity big bountry program.

forgive me, but you yourself realized that you wrote? what are you talking about at all? this project is the best? Are you sure that you understand what is at stake?

Maybe English is not his main writing language.
legendary
My parsonaly this project is the best.this project very interisting Direction exchange listed.I hope this project future will be success.your teem very active teem all teem member very nice. this project fast to last I am active and all socail mediya share for this project.I am very excyting your project.Thanks to all comunity big bountry program.

We are always working to improve our competitive so that we may become a long term survivor.
legendary
Dev, steady organic growth all good. Still have my bad since the ICO. Keep it up.  Smiley

Thank you for the strong support.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0

forgive me, but you yourself realized that you wrote? what are you talking about at all? this project is the best? Are you sure that you understand what is at stake?
Activity: 103
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dev, steady organic growth all good. Still have my bad since the ICO. Keep it up.  Smiley
Activity: 106
I think this is not the kind of coin that can jump very much. And what's your opinion? maybe I'm wrong?
legendary
Glad to see a new version of roadmap.I like the way you explain

We are aiming to provide clear guidance for community members.
Activity: 24
Glad to see a new version of roadmap.I like the way you explain
legendary
We have started the rollout of Newb coinmarket chat.
legendary
Newb coinmarket chat should be listed in the Google playstore within the next 7 days.
legendary
As per our 2018 roadmap here: https://coins.newbium.com/post/12040-newbium-roadmap-2018

Our major goal for this quarter is to release the latest version of our chat app which we have rebranded as Newb.  We are making good progress towards having a release very soon.

Newb chat update should be released in a few days.
legendary
As per our 2018 roadmap here: https://coins.newbium.com/post/12040-newbium-roadmap-2018

Our major goal for this quarter is to release the latest version of our chat app which we have rebranded as Newb.  We are making good progress towards having a release very soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Ok thanks, so what proportion of total newb supply is going to nxttycoin holders, I can't find  details of that in this thread?

Nxttycoin holders (this excludes the NXTTY asset issuing account) will receive 25% of NEWB supply distributed in future as mentioned in previous post.  In addition 15% of NEWB will be distributed to 500,000 users as part of mass airdrop.

A basic breakdown is mentioned on the ANN page.

Thanks!
legendary
Ok thanks, so what proportion of total newb supply is going to nxttycoin holders, I can't find  details of that in this thread?

Nxttycoin holders (this excludes the NXTTY asset issuing account) will receive 25% of NEWB supply distributed in future as mentioned in previous post.  In addition 15% of NEWB will be distributed to 500,000 users as part of mass airdrop.

A basic breakdown is mentioned on the ANN page.
Ok thanks, do you know when the special distribution will start?

Also, is the app still being developed, or is that functionality merged now into the website?

The special distribution will start only once NEWB market has reached critical mass and can handle the increased supply.  Nxtty messenger app development was discontinued once Newbium project started, Nxtty open chat technology was used as foundation to build current Newbium.

Ok thanks, so what proportion of total newb supply is going to nxttycoin holders, I can't find  details of that in this thread?
legendary
We are aiming to get Newb inside the Google Playstore as soon as possible.

The app is very stable and very fast.

If you wish to test Newb app on your device (visit https://chat.newbium.com) just hit the add to home screen button in your browser settings and the app will be added to your home screen.
legendary

Also, is the app still being developed, or is that functionality merged now into the website?

The special distribution will start only once NEWB market has reached critical mass and can handle the increased supply.  Nxtty messenger app development was discontinued once Newbium project started, Nxtty open chat technology was used as foundation to build current Newbium.
What is the status of nxttycoin now?
The special distribution plan for Nxttycoin holders is still in place.

Pages:
Jump to: