Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 7. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
NEWB has been developing, I really like such teams and projects, even if the volume of transactions may not meet the requirements, but as long as the developers stick to it, I believe there will be more attention.

Thank you for the support we greatly appreciate it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
NEWB Coinmarketcap Status Update

NEWB has been a part of coinmarketcap for over 2 years which almost seems like forever. That changed this week when we were notified by community members that they could not find NEWB on coinmarketcap, we had been removed.  We immediately contacted coinmarketcap support to reverse the removal.  The support team responded that due to low volume the coins status was changed to inactive mode and would not appear as listed unless trade volumes increased.  Loss of coinmarketcap exposure is a negative for any crypto project but we decided to double down on our marketing skill development efforts. This added motivation has crystallized into a simple aim of becoming a world leading marketer. Once our marketing skills are world class we will be that much closer to reaching our long term goals.
NEWB has been developing, I really like such teams and projects, even if the volume of transactions may not meet the requirements, but as long as the developers stick to it, I believe there will be more attention.
legendary
NEWB Coinmarketcap Status Update

NEWB has been a part of coinmarketcap for over 2 years which almost seems like forever. That changed this week when we were notified by community members that they could not find NEWB on coinmarketcap, we had been removed.  We immediately contacted coinmarketcap support to reverse the removal.  The support team responded that due to low volume the coins status was changed to inactive mode and would not appear as listed unless trade volumes increased.  Loss of coinmarketcap exposure is a negative for any crypto project but we decided to double down on our marketing skill development efforts. This added motivation has crystallized into a simple aim of becoming a world leading marketer. Once our marketing skills are world class we will be that much closer to reaching our long term goals.
legendary
legendary
The new logo is more memorable, I like it.

edit: Looking back, can you keep the old "n" logo just as a badge for wesbites, etc. That disconnected "n" look is also good.

We understand your point but we need to keep our branding as simple as possible and that means one logo.

legendary
Activity: 1050
The new logo is more memorable, I like it.

edit: Looking back, can you keep the old "n" logo just as a badge for wesbites, etc. That disconnected "n" look is also good.
legendary
Newb chat now has its own stand alone desktop app on Chrome book.
legendary
We have just finished our 1st month of an intensive 12 month digital marketing training program, this is inline with our aim in making digital marketing a core skill for the project.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I like the construct of this business. A rather interesting vision, unbiased website, extraordinary logo!
legendary
Our new logo has now been rolled out across the Newbium platform.

legendary
Landomata: When is the final date for swapping of coins? Might I suggest a repost of the announcement and instructions every other thread page.

I just found out and I'm not sure how long hodlers still have, a lot of us have a busy schedule.

Maybe even extend it for those that are finding out later, crypto has been on a weird steady trend so not a lot of activity from possible users and I doubt they are keeping updated as much as last year.

You still have 3 months left, we plan to migrate before September 30th 2018.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple

That's a relief, I thought we only had 2 weeks.  Grin
legendary
Landomata: When is the final date for swapping of coins? Might I suggest a repost of the announcement and instructions every other thread page.

I just found out and I'm not sure how long hodlers still have, a lot of us have a busy schedule.

Maybe even extend it for those that are finding out later, crypto has been on a weird steady trend so not a lot of activity from possible users and I doubt they are keeping updated as much as last year.

You still have 3 months left, we plan to migrate before September 30th 2018.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple
legendary

legendary
Posting rewards will be distributed directly on Newbium starting in a few days.  So when users log in they will see their Newb rewards balance.

We have started distributing NEWB tokens as rewards for users who post content on the platform.  NEWB token are being sent directly to user accounts on the platform.

Just sign in to see your balance.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
bought some Newb on c-cex looking very promising. We can climb much higher then steemit. We just need to do our goal only crypto news and graphics  and nothing more
legendary
Posting rewards will be distributed directly on Newbium starting in a few days.  So when users log in they will see their Newb rewards balance.
legendary
Welcome to Newbistan

Newbium aka Newb has been steadily growing and building for over 2 years. But then it hit us like a freight train, no clear picture of what our long-term goals were for the project. We looked towards our mission, but mission didn't provide enough specifics to generate clarity. Necessity forced us to look elsewhere for specific long-term goals. The effort delivered, a 20 year goal of growing the Newb economy so that it enters the G20 largest economies. 5 year goal of crossing a billion market cap, and 1 year goal of reaching 50 cents per NEWB.
legendary
Newb Chat is now in the Google Playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newbium.chat

We wanted to provide an urgent update regarding Newb in the Google Playstore.  We were notified today by Google that our app has been suspended from the playstore.  Our app was a progressive web app (PWA) modified so that it could be listed in the playstore.  It seems that Google was not happy with our modifications and removed the app.

I want to make it very clear PWA's are not suppose to live in the playstore but are to be installed directly from our site by Google.  The play store offered an additional distribution channel which in respect to PWA's was a step backward.  

By installing the app directly from our site Google removes the need for users to search and find our app in the play store.  Now when a user visits https://chat.newbium.com using an Android phone he will be prompted to install our app.  The installation is done by Google and the app appears on the users phone as any app would if installed from the play store.

So although we would have preferred to be in the play store it does not change our situation very much.  Because we have build Newb chat as a progressive web app (PWA) we gain the advantage of a native app from the app stores without the need to actually be listed there.  

If you want to test it out, please visit Newb chat @ https://chat.newbium.com and hit the install button when prompted or just click the install to homescreen button in your browser's settings. 
legendary
Been a while Lando, the contact i have had with newbium for a while now has been trading it on c-cex but, now it delisted there is practically no activity on IDEX, i haven't checked etherdelta though, as a long time holder of the token i would like to know how we can rejuvenate volatity of newb on exchanges? c-cex delisting was a major set back but i believe we can get over it

Please see our 1st phase of revitalizing the NEWB market here: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
Been a while Lando, the contact i have had with newbium for a while now has been trading it on c-cex but, now it delisted there is practically no activity on IDEX, i haven't checked etherdelta though, as a long time holder of the token i would like to know how we can rejuvenate volatity of newb on exchanges? c-cex delisting was a major set back but i believe we can get over it

Pages:
Jump to: