Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 2. (Read 153763 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

We are pivoting from Newbium, the new project is our future.

The new project will not require an ICO or external funding and is currently in testing phase.  

What about those of us who have been holding Newbium this whole time? Are you going to do a swap for us?

Please put info on how we can contribute to help the testing phase.

The new project will have its own token.

1. A portion of the tokens will be distributed to current NEWB & NXTTY holders.  The swap rate is yet to be determined.

2. The new token will be used mainly for governance and usage fees.

+++
More details on the advanced testing phase will be provided within the next couple of weeks.

Newb platform will continue to be online and will serve as the new projects media hub.

More comprehensive testing for the new project has also began.
legendary
Smart contracts are the basic elements of the "Interchain".
legendary

The new project will not require an ICO or external funding and is currently in testing phase.  

What about those of us who have been holding Newbium this whole time? Are you going to do a swap for us?

The new project will have its own token.

1. A portion of the tokens will be distributed to current NEWB & NXTTY holders.  The swap rate is yet to be determined.

2. The new token will be used mainly for governance and usage fees.

+++
More details on the advanced testing phase will be provided within the next couple of weeks.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

legendary

The Interchain is where the worlds value will reside.

I'm surprised you are still working on this.

Most developers would have given up a long time ago.

What is your end goal for Newbium?

I'm surprised you are still working on this.

Most developers would have given up a long time ago.

What is your end goal for Newbium?
legendary
What is the current plan? Are you going to do any marketing? Wallet release? etc??

We are working on a new NEWB project at the moment, it's still very early phase so more details will follow.  

Project work is progressing.

With progress in our new project work we are upgrading our mission to -- Building a more valuable world.

legendary
What is the current plan? Are you going to do any marketing? Wallet release? etc??

We are working on a new NEWB project at the moment, it's still very early phase so more details will follow.  

With progress in our new project work we are upgrading our mission to -- Building a more valuable world.
legendary

legendary

legendary
We are now paying out NEWB rewards directly to Ethereum addresses for content posted on Newb platform.  Please post your Eth address with your post and NEWB rewards will be transferred within 12 hours of your post.

legendary
NEWB token exchange is now activated on Uniswap

Please search using our contract address to see the NEWB swap exchange: 0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87

Link to NEWB Uniswap exchange: https://uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87

or https://uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87
legendary
NEWB token exchange is now activated on Uniswap

Please search using our contract address to see the NEWB swap exchange: 0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87
legendary
legendary
Our project mission:

Our mission is to preserve and spread blockchain knowledge to all human brings.
legendary
I sent my info for swap via DM 5 days ago at the web chat's newbiumnew user, waiting instructions for swap...

We have replied to your PM, pls check.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

I am trying to create an account here, the link that this team suggested at the first page of this thread: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple
 but is not working to create new accounts.   Is there any other option to finish doing the swap process? and also when is the deadline for the swap?

New user signup is now back online.

I sent my info for swap via DM 5 days ago at the web chat's newbiumnew user, waiting instructions for swap...
legendary

I am trying to create an account here, the link that this team suggested at the first page of this thread: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple
 but is not working to create new accounts.   Is there any other option to finish doing the swap process? and also when is the deadline for the swap?

New user signup is now back online.
legendary

We are checking the new user signup server.

Do you have an account on the newb platform? if yes you should be able to sign in.

There is no deadline for swap process.

Pages:
Jump to: