Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 3. (Read 153763 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

Does it mean that at some point the team will migrate from ETH to its own blockchain? or will remain at ETH and there won't be any swap/migration process for NEWB?

At this time we have no plans to build our own blockchain.  Do bare in mind that we are keeping a close eye on the Chinese Government Central Banks digital currency & Libra.

We have migrated NEWB to one central ETH token.  If you hold either old NEWB_ETH or NEWB_NXT tokens you can swap for the new central ETH token.

NOTE: Sorry for delayed post.

I am trying to create an account here, the link that this team suggested at the first page of this thread: https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple
 but is not working to create new accounts.   Is there any other option to finish doing the swap process? and also when is the deadline for the swap?

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
What's going on with NEWBIUM? Any important updates?

Nothing major but we are currently doing very deep strategic assessments and one of the paths of exploration is to expand our information offering to include...Geoeconomic news.

legendary

Does it mean that at some point the team will migrate from ETH to its own blockchain? or will remain at ETH and there won't be any swap/migration process for NEWB?

At this time we have no plans to build our own blockchain.  Do bare in mind that we are keeping a close eye on the Chinese Government Central Banks digital currency & Libra.

We have migrated NEWB to one central ETH token.  If you hold either old NEWB_ETH or NEWB_NXT tokens you can swap for the new central ETH token.

NOTE: Sorry for delayed post.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
What's going on with NEWBIUM? Any important updates?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Newb Platform Update:

Due to lots of changes in the macro environment (mainly Facebook's LIBRA plans & softness in crypto market sentiment) we have been in a defensive position for the past few months. In that time we have worked to make Newb more into a mobile app using Progressive web app & web worker technologies.

To see the new "mobile" Newb in action please visit https://coins.newbium.com using an android phone and you will be prompted to install Newb directly to your mobile. Once installed Newb works and behaves like any mobile app on the device.

In tandem with this mobile push we have migrated from our old content distribution networks to a unified system which allowed us to use web worker tech as an additional layer in our stack. In the past we used separate CDN's for platform assets and resources.

Regarding NEWB token we are still waiting for the full rollout of Ethereum 2.0 before we do full integration of NEWB token inside the Newb platform. We have been quietly tracking and interacting with the LOOM project team and may use their "Basechain" for our ETH 2.0 integration.

To conclude; we feel that we are still early in the adoption cycle of blockchain across the world's markets and with this view we continue to position the Newb platform to take advantage of the market environment in which we find ourselves.

legendary
Newb Platform Update:

Due to lots of changes in the macro environment (mainly Facebook's LIBRA plans & softness in crypto market sentiment) we have been in a defensive position for the past few months. In that time we have worked to make Newb more into a mobile app using Progressive web app & web worker technologies.

To see the new "mobile" Newb in action please visit https://coins.newbium.com using an android phone and you will be prompted to install Newb directly to your mobile. Once installed Newb works and behaves like any mobile app on the device.

In tandem with this mobile push we have migrated from our old content distribution networks to a unified system which allowed us to use web worker tech as an additional layer in our stack. In the past we used separate CDN's for platform assets and resources.

Regarding NEWB token we are still waiting for the full rollout of Ethereum 2.0 before we do full integration of NEWB token inside the Newb platform. We have been quietly tracking and interacting with the LOOM project team and may use their "Basechain" for our ETH 2.0 integration.

To conclude; we feel that we are still early in the adoption cycle of blockchain across the world's markets and with this view we continue to position the Newb platform to take advantage of the market environment in which we find ourselves.

It's been some time, any updates?

Currently travelling, will have a full update by Thursday of this week.

Ok will wait. Thanks.
legendary

Currently travelling, will have a full update by Thursday of this week.
News does seems to be a bit slow from our side but we are working.

legendary
News does seems to be a bit slow from our side but we are working.

legendary
Hello,

I have the erc20 tokens 'NEWB' in ether wallet from some time ago
Are these the new ones ?
Was I supposed to get new ones ?
If someone could help me on this would really appreciate it.

I dont believe I received any new tokens
but the ones I have are called 'NEWB'
so am I good to go guys ?

Lets goo Newwbb Smiley

also can you please give me your discord

Please check your PM, I sent you a response.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello,

I have the erc20 tokens 'NEWB' in ether wallet from some time ago
Are these the new ones ?
Was I supposed to get new ones ?
If someone could help me on this would really appreciate it.

I dont believe I received any new tokens
but the ones I have are called 'NEWB'
so am I good to go guys ?

Lets goo Newwbb Smiley

also can you please give me your discord
legendary
legendary
Newb desktop App running on Mac (screenshot) & windows.

legendary
Newb chat now a desktop app on both Chrome & Mac.

Newb token now tradeable on Tokenmom DEX

https://www.tokenmom.com/exchange/NEWB-WETH

Nice! Finally somewhere to get more.  Cool Cool
legendary
Newb token now tradeable on Tokenmom DEX

https://www.tokenmom.com/exchange/NEWB-WETH
legendary
Our new Newb Token Contract details
Contract Address: 0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87
Token Name: Newb
Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: NEWB

Etherscan token profile: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87
legendary
We have decided simplify the name of our token from Newbium to Newb.  So from now on both the name of the token & its currency symbol will be Newb.

Token name: Newb
Symbol: NEWB

Please see our new NEWB token profile page on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5a63eb358a751b76e58325eadd86c2473fc40e87
legendary
We have decided simplify the name of our token from Newbium to Newb.  So from now on both the name of the token & its currency symbol will be Newb.

Token name: Newb
Symbol: NEWB

Pages:
Jump to: