Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 5. (Read 153763 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
A major motivation is to enable more usage of NEWB token directly on the Newbium platform itself. 

This is a major long term aim.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

Ok, good to see Nxttycoin swap is now happening too!
legendary
legendary
legendary
This will be my account in the meantime while I try to access my original account.

Ok noted, hope you get back in soon.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Due to the major Ethereum hard fork in October we have decided to postpone our migration to a single token to December 31st 2018.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple

Good, thanks for the extra time.

I am currently trying to get back into my original account "LemonAndFriesOne" but I have forgotten my password. It might take a while since I also forgot access to my original email used.

This will be my account in the meantime while I try to access my original account.
legendary
Hi landomata, it's been a while since I've been here. How has development been going with Newb? What are your next steps to take this thing to the next level? Newb is a great project, but I guess it's marketing needs to be ramped up a little more. Whatever the case may be, I still hold a lot of $NEWB and still am a supporter. Good luck.

At this moment the token migration is very critical because it makes marketing & token integration on Newb platform much easier going forward.  Regarding Newb platform development a medium term effort is making the site more native app like.  Currently we are using Newb Chat as an experimental testing ground, a major update is being planned for chat.

Regarding marketing skill development we are now in the 4th month of our training.  
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
This is a good decision, ethereum is looking a bit too shaky now, I'd actually love to see newb migrate to a komodo asset chain with full delayed PoW giving bitcoin level security. Komodo platform is doing amazing things now with scaling, and is stable compared to ethereum with a coherent roadmap that's coming together after years of hard work. Only problem is despite the tech, not many people know of komodo platform, but that is slowly changing.

Komodo is also mentioned in the top blockchain rankings provided by the Chinese government but network effects are also very important but will look more closely at it.

Hi landomata, it's been a while since I've been here. How has development been going with Newb? What are your next steps to take this thing to the next level? Newb is a great project, but I guess it's marketing needs to be ramped up a little more. Whatever the case may be, I still hold a lot of $NEWB and still am a supporter. Good luck.
legendary
This is a good decision, ethereum is looking a bit too shaky now, I'd actually love to see newb migrate to a komodo asset chain with full delayed PoW giving bitcoin level security. Komodo platform is doing amazing things now with scaling, and is stable compared to ethereum with a coherent roadmap that's coming together after years of hard work. Only problem is despite the tech, not many people know of komodo platform, but that is slowly changing.

Komodo is also mentioned in the top blockchain rankings provided by the Chinese government but network effects are also very important but will look more closely at it.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Due to the major Ethereum hard fork in October we have decided to postpone our migration to a single token to December 31st 2018.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/16650-announcement-making-newb-market-more-simple

legendary
The next major update for Newb Chat is in the works, more details to come.
legendary

legendary

As mentioned in previous post we are now looking outside the Ethereum ecosystem as well. 

EOS has some major issues which look like fatal flaws to growing adoption...users need to pay to create new accounts & RAM cost.
legendary
A dual blockchain listed coin sounds intriguing, but I have totally failed to understand what's about since there is basically no reference to that on the OP.

We have been dual listed since June 2016 but now we have decided to streamline by using only one blockchain. This will make integrating the NEWB token much more easier into the Newbium platform.  It will also improve our marketing going forward.

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
A dual blockchain listed coin sounds intriguing, but I have totally failed to understand what's about since there is basically no reference to that on the OP.
legendary
A major motivation is to enable more usage of NEWB token directly on the Newbium platform itself. 

This will certainly be possible after migrating.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
so no exchanges still?
Pages:
Jump to: