Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 33. (Read 227475 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
 I follow you in FB and want to see more personal news about the team members there!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
and then they'll dump the pump immediately back.
this coin became a bad joke, it was funny if it wasn't so sad.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Hahaha people are mistaking Nexium for another ico shitcoin. Yes newbies this brand new project has very good bounties lol. Only 3 million supply and solid „whitepaper“. Maybe nxc will end up with a pump by misled ico buyers hahahaha
Activity: 205
Nice bounties. I’ll participate.
None. that's not the time for me to sell. i never sell at lost (at least not in the half year i'm trading till now).
it's my blame that i fell into this scam coin, but i'll be ok anyway.
the price manipulation is working good, and in a matter of hours the vol would probably drop under 5btc again. dead coin.
Activity: 91
What amount of tokens have you already sold?
For an eleven month old coin, this just might be the worst performing coin ever (from coins that wasn't delisted already of course).
Activity: 177
Waiting for a video, I hope we will get answers to all questions.
Looks like about 90 percent of the coin activity, and volume are just bots, and the devs themselves.
There's almost no reason for this coin not to be delisted soon if it keeps that way.
Well u might as well get yourself delisted, cause that's the only way you'll get my money.
Here's a website that could help u traders decide more carefully about investments in the future: https://www.isthiscoinascam.com/
to fezington:
It seems like they don't understand they're on their way to getting delisted, or just don't care about it cause they already got what they want.
instead of enlarging their potential of earning more, they make people stay away from their coin, and traders who were in to spread the word about it being a scam. and in this very low vol they make pennies compare to what they can earn in a vol of at least 50, so they basically killing their own coin for pennies lol. amateur style.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
dont Worry keep the price manipulation up btv team and both bittrex and polo will delist your ass. Even coins which will  get delisted on poloniex have more volume that Nexium lmfao
Activity: 173
Hm, another great project here
yes the team is not fake, but the coin is a complete scam. everytime the alt market pumps, they prevent the coin pump keeping it on low fire, and when the alt market dump they dump as well along with people who give up. also when someone buys like 10000 for example and the price jumps above the high bollinger, they dump it back down right after. and of course they keep the coin's vol down as possible so it would be easier for them to control the coin and prevent any pump that might be, cause less people buy such low vol, and most of the time with very less amount of coins.
U can call me a troll, or whatever u want, but i'm onto your method and as much as i want people to buy, i gotta be honest here people don't buy it's a waste of time or a waste of money (depending on how much patient you are).
Activity: 178
The team isnt a fake one, which is awesome. Ive read the white paper, imho there will be demand on this product. Moreove... 
I'm sorry to say but it really does look like a scam! If you were stuck on it for a month you would've seen clearly, that every time a breakthrough is about to be reached, they intentionally dump the coin and build a new wall instantly. U can argue and say that it's not them who are dumping the coin, but why does a new wall instantly build up? S.C.A.M.!
if this keeps up this coin is lost, and would be delisted before it reaches anything at all!
Activity: 91
dont listen to any trolls around! you are doing a great project!
Activity: 166
Hi! i've contributed 3 ETH and going to contribute some more. Will I get some bonus for that? 
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I looked at your announcement and I want to say that I liked everything. Soon I'll buy your token, now I choose the best one for this exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Ignore fudders. i don‘t see anything wrong with this project. Sure it needs way more exposure and media attention (maybe more involvement and boost by Ubisoft). But overall this is one of the few cryptos that made it from pure concept and speculation to an actual product. Speculation is now over and the game‘s success is important. And I’m sure that NXC and btv have all the tools to make it a success. Let them do their work.
Team is working. Now the game is in Steam and in early access. So, whats wrong, project is under development. Lets wait till full release and alt season)
Activity: 156
  i participated in several startups on my own. I know it can be hard for a small team! stay strong! 
Pages:
Jump to: