Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 31. (Read 227475 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

long term investments are the smartest investments, but time is money money is time, and a year waiting is rewarding only in very big ROI's.
i wish the coin success but i think the comparison to ETH is way out of line. anyway in the meanwhile, let's hope it won't collapse and get delisted, cause it's moving rapidly towards that. let's see if ranks addition on wednesday would do anything positive to the coin, cause up until now it's mainly a huge dissapointment in terms of news effect on the coin. when the project's advance would start implicating on the price you don't want to start just from 2000 price, you want the highest point u can get to be your starting price before the implication.
maybe i'm wrong and it's not a scam, and devs took out their share of nxc out gradually to use it to fund parts of their projects, but it doesn't seem proffesional at all in this amounts and they should'nt be funding the project with so much nxc, the proffesional thing to do is find a good sponser and fund the project along with the sponsorship money.

I think the exchanges have a good investment in Nexium and will not do delisting before the project finally comes out. Why clean the finished project in the auction? Now is not the season alts. By the way, the evaluation of the alpha version of the game in Steam has a rating of 7/10. How do you think the feedback from the players reflects the quality of the project? Is this a bad evaluation? And you played the game?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
and waiting for a whole year is a huge waste of time!
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.

A year ago, you could think that the etherium would cost $ 360? Many traders sold it at the first growth of 30$, the most patient sold for 300$. This required to wait at least a year. Long-term investments reward the patient, but not fussy.

long term investments are the smartest investments, but time is money money is time, and a year waiting is rewarding only in very big ROI's.
i wish the coin success but i think the comparison to ETH is way out of line. anyway in the meanwhile, let's hope it won't collapse and get delisted, cause it's moving rapidly towards that. let's see if ranks addition on wednesday would do anything positive to the coin, cause up until now it's mainly a huge dissapointment in terms of news effect on the coin. when the project's advance would start implicating on the price you don't want to start just from 2000 price, you want the highest point u can get to be your starting price before the implication.
maybe i'm wrong and it's not a scam, and devs took out their share of nxc out gradually to use it to fund parts of their projects, but it doesn't seem proffesional at all in this amounts and they should'nt be funding the project with so much nxc, the proffesional thing to do is find a good sponser and fund the project along with the sponsorship money.

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.

A year ago, you could think that the etherium would cost $ 360? Many traders sold it at the first growth of 30$, the most patient sold for 300$. This required to wait at least a year. Long-term investments reward the patient, but not fussy.

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.
All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

peasant? lol up until nxc i didn't lose even a dollar, and i'm trading for a half year now.
started with 2800 dollars, now on 16000 dollars. in a half year i think that's awesome!

What do you do here if you are a super trader? And other roaring, why spend your valuable time on this "shitcoin NXC"? Do you also rope on each of the thousands of branches of other "shitcoin" coins? The number of your messages says that only here, then you - scam and powder people's brains, bots.

If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 

if it wasn't a scam maybe, but any expectations towards this coin are a big mistake.
All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

peasant? lol up until nxc i didn't lose even a dollar, and i'm trading for a half year now.
started with 2800 dollars, now on 16000 dollars. in a half year i think that's awesome!

What do you do here if you are a super trader? And other roaring, why spend your valuable time on this "shitcoin NXC"? Do you also rope on each of the thousands of branches of other "shitcoin" ? The number of your messages says that only here, then you - scam and powder people's brains, bots.
what a surprise even their representatives in this forum vanished, and didn't come to try and keep the lie alive, with bullsh*t news, and dumb excuses.
i'm preety sure after that comment one of them would come just to show presence, but don't believe them and no news that ever came to this coin has made the coin pump, vice-versa! be careful and stay away!
and devs - if you're tryin to shake out people who hold the coin, and make them sell before a pump, be sure those who still in would stay all the way, it's now your time to choose whether to kill nexium for good or at least generate a 50btc+ vol to save it. good luck.
How can we be sure you are not a scam?

Because I can read. But Feel free to buy as much Nexium as you like if you don’t trust me.

i'm joining fezington here. don't buy this scam coin. you've been warned it's your money do yourself a huge favor and stay away from this coin.
it's few steps ahead from dumping lower than 0.00001000 (nxc starting price), and it's on the way to die and you don't want to be in it when it happens!
Activity: 166
If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
How can we be sure you are not a scam?

Because I can read. But Feel free to buy as much Nexium as you like if you don’t trust me.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Do you refund lol

Marketing has done so little there is no brand recognition. Might as well try to lure dumb nexcoin buyers into this shitfest. On the other hand I‘m not a scammer like the Burgel crypto Mafia.

THIS IS NEXIUM and NOT NEXCOIN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!!!
Activity: 146
do you use escrow?
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
This coin had so much promise and look at where we are now.  I firmly believe if Polo still had the trollbox around people would've hyped it the way they did BCY and it would've had an epic rise.  As it is now it's dying a slow death with next to zero marketing. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
how many ico rounds do you plan?
Activity: 178
Is there a bounty for Brazilian Portuguese translation?

Activity: 58
when the ico starts?
Hey! I know its too early, but tell about your future trading prices. Want to estimate the future tokens value.

the coin is dumping for 2 months straight, so i don't recommend that at all. and many traders who got into nxc says its a scam, including me.
it's your own money, and your own judgement at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: