Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 32. (Read 227475 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hey! I know its too early, but tell about your future trading prices. Want to estimate the future tokens value.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
do you have rewards for early donates?

Yes just buy 20 btc worth of nxc and get reward batch
Activity: 154
All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

Yup. As always.

Another one who think he fools someone. everybody knows there are ico coins who are scams, and this coin perform for a very long time exactly like a scam. the fact that i'm new in this forum, doesn't make me less smart than u or him.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

Yup. As always.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
do you have rewards for early donates?
I wonder how many hours are we gonna stay between 2054 to 2200, till devs would fake a little pump, and then dump lower than 2054 into the void on the way to getting delisted.
Activity: 161
hi! can i participate in ico from Canada?

you're not fooling anyone trying to protect the scam.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 222
The project interested me cause there are no competitors now, and everything new looks more interesting.
See that 15k nxc wall in the selling area? nice job devs keep it up until the coin would die completely!
anyway devs already took care of many walls like this along the road so the coin won't pump accidentaly more than like 2 percent tops.
maybe soon they'll start pumping 10 percent, and then dumping back 10 percent, cause there's almost zero demand for the coin rn.
Activity: 188
I cant find te link to the WP! Can you send me?
Do you have any warrantees that coin won't be dumped when it reaches exchanges?

Dude look at the ANN. This is not the NXC you are looking for
grossmasterk -
no there are no warrantees, but there's a very big difference between a legitimate coin to a scam coin in the process.
fezington -
If it wasn't a scam, they wouldn't bother pointing you or anyone to any "list".
there's always a way around, and this "list" is just a fake imagery of the situation.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
 Do you have any warrantees that coin won't be dumped when it reaches exchanges?
and then they'll dump the pump immediately back.
this coin became a bad joke, it was funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah it’s so stupid. Devs don’t do anything to save this and don’t listen to anyone. Also telling dumb shit lies like they are no traders lol. Then claim we should look at the richlist. So what they have so many addresses it’s not easily traceable
the shop is working through their website already. it's not new.
Activity: 160
When it the shop  being released???
rozy_cash are u into buying nxc? cause if you do, do yourself a favor and just don't.
Pages:
Jump to: