Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 34. (Read 227481 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?

You mean the nxc shop? Yes they said they will release it within this year. 
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?
Ignore fudders. i don‘t see anything wrong with this project. Sure it needs way more exposure and media attention (maybe more involvement and boost by Ubisoft). But overall this is one of the few cryptos that made it from pure concept and speculation to an actual product. Speculation is now over and the game‘s success is important. And I’m sure that NXC and btv have all the tools to make it a success. Let them do their work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
For what purposes is the Nxc token used?

Previously it was seen as an in-game currency in the game. But there were questions from Steam. Now it is unclear why a token is needed.

RussaX: sometimes, fudders are coming back to fud a little more on this project. But if you look at the Nexium rich list, you will see absolutely no tangible movement of token coming from the company addresses... And the four founders don't manipulate the market in any manner either (of course we did not share our private addresses, so you can take my word for it, or not). It is quite useless to argue about this and anyways, if we wanted the money for ourselves and not do anything we wouldn't be here more than a year after our ICO.

Our token is not just for one game, we want to build an ecosystem of games, some developed by us, some by others (so we'll be publishers too), using Nexium as game currency. But you are right, the token price is completely linked to the project's success, as it should be. By the way, we're also thinking about developing other games very soon.

About Steam: it is great news for us that Beyond the Void is published on Steam, because they hold 99.9% of the video game digital distribution market and being released there has a great impact on our reach.
A lot of video games have their own third party shop, it is not unusual at all. And it's ok, we can't make it work until Steam accepts Ethereum tokens as payment (they already accept bitcoin, why not Ether ? It's a gamble on the future that we are willing to take, because even if they don't add this payment method, our shop still works anyway).

When we did our ICO, it was to put the token in circulation, and to raise funds to start the project. Is the goal to spend every cent until the ICO money is finished in order to deliver our first product ? Of course not. We are thinking in the long term. We are thinking of ways to make revenue, with our games, with our Ethereum shop, with our skills so the company can last and develop itself properly.
We don't want to sit on a pile of crypto, develop our product and be done with it. We have a vision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263

Previously it was seen as an in-game currency in the game. But there were questions from Steam. Now it is unclear why a token is needed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
A lot of accusations being said. Meanwhile this is normal when price charts are going down, investors think maybe it is a sinking ship. Game will either be successfull or not and nexium coin depends on it so that is one of the weak points because if game fails whole project is done. One of down side is that project was aimed towards Steam platform and their response is that they do not support this project even if devs claim that they do. Steam has denclined nexium and market cannot be used from game but 3rd party website. I have expected that already because why would "Gaben" allow such a thing while Steam is earning from trading fees + they want to have everything under control if something shady happens Steam could not be blamed for. On the other hand devs should aim wide range on gaming platforms and wide circle of players.

From my point of view there has been some hype about project and release. Once game gets into final shape with market and nexium tokens being implemented then you can see if this game has a chance to grow.

I have seen a lot of indie projects and it always turns out to be harder than expected. Crucial factor are devs with their vision, experience, ability and will.
I will keep an eye on this project.

Developers probably should have made the game browser-based. Or for example cooperate with GameCredits.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
A lot of accusations being said. Meanwhile this is normal when price charts are going down, investors think maybe it is a sinking ship. Game will either be successfull or not and nexium coin depends on it so that is one of the weak points because if game fails whole project is done. One of down side is that project was aimed towards Steam platform and their response is that they do not support this project even if devs claim that they do. Steam has denclined nexium and market cannot be used from game but 3rd party website. I have expected that already because why would "Gaben" allow such a thing while Steam is earning from trading fees + they want to have everything under control if something shady happens Steam could not be blamed for. On the other hand devs should aim wide range on gaming platforms and wide circle of players.

From my point of view there has been some hype about project and release. Once game gets into final shape with market and nexium tokens being implemented then you can see if this game has a chance to grow.

I have seen a lot of indie projects and it always turns out to be harder than expected. Crucial factor are devs with their vision, experience, ability and will.
I will keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 50
Price and market are DEAD. Guys just invest in GameCredits if u want a promising game token. This team is the worst they don't care about price or investors. Ico goal was 100.000 euros??? And then you get 30.000 ETH (which is now worth over 9 million) and sell most of it ?? Pure incompetence

The price of GameCredits is now one-third of the maximum. The price of Nexium is one-third of the maximum. Parity. We'll talk in a year, when the project BTV will build up with muscles. The GameCredits advertised by you dangled for 2.5 years near the skirting board.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I can smell the desperation and fud in here and want to get back to this coin in soon. Hopefully pr raises though. At a quick glance there seems to be some accusations of devs dumping and that doesn't look very good.

I know right? Just buy the dip it will be fine. Devs selling I can’t tell but it‘s their right. Not pretty but this is crypto

Big walls, no buys, price falling for months and no volume. Does this look like a healthy coin to you? Devs are having a big Christmas tree this year lmao

First, Nexium is a shitcoin as it has no use and is based on a worthless blockchain which is ETH.
Second, what makes you think devs are selling?  Those devs accounts seem untouched.

First of all ETH is not worthless stop making yourself ridiculous. Second of all there is no such thing as „dev account“ the btv crooks have dozen of accounts with 1.000.000 to a few 100.000s of nxc. It’s one big family with half of the nxc supply allocated to their own. Just like when first accusations about this Remi guy played with his tokens on polo. This is fishy

For more infos about These devs selling off check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxc-scam-allert-1759088

Thanks for the info and I will check the blockchain very carefully.
One lesson learned however.  Never invest in ICOs, especially if they are ETH based as they are 99% scams.  A good example of a successful ICO is Rustbits as they burned all unsold rustbits and burned all unsold cards on top of it.  And best of all, Rustbits sits on the very secure bitcoin blockchain which makes it worth collecting their cards long term.
Activity: 337
I can smell the desperation and fud in here and want to get back to this coin in soon. Hopefully pr raises though. At a quick glance there seems to be some accusations of devs dumping and that doesn't look very good.

I know right? Just buy the dip it will be fine. Devs selling I can’t tell but it‘s their right. Not pretty but this is crypto

Big walls, no buys, price falling for months and no volume. Does this look like a healthy coin to you? Devs are having a big Christmas tree this year lmao

First, Nexium is a shitcoin as it has no use and is based on a worthless blockchain which is ETH.
Second, what makes you think devs are selling?  Those devs accounts seem untouched.

First of all ETH is not worthless stop making yourself ridiculous. Second of all there is no such thing as „dev account“ the btv crooks have dozen of accounts with 1.000.000 to a few 100.000s of nxc. It’s one big family with half of the nxc supply allocated to their own. Just like when first accusations about this Remi guy played with his tokens on polo. This is fishy

For more infos about These devs selling off check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxc-scam-allert-1759088
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Second, what makes you think devs are selling?  Those devs accounts seem untouched.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Price and market are DEAD. Guys just invest in GameCredits if u want a promising game token. This team is the worst they don't care about price or investors. Ico goal was 100.000 euros??? And then you get 30.000 ETH (which is now worth over 9 million) and sell most of it ?? Pure incompetence
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Again proof that project is PR catastrophe, will you ask for marketing others? No money, it is a disaster. I am also surprised that the project has no funds despite the increase in multiple ethereum prices   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

n the team should be a long time, person they deal with marketing and a good image of the project  Roll Eyes
CMON TEAM wtf ..
you raised a shit ton of eth for the project
and that eth have made u 30X of that money
now u are telling us that u have money limit if you have to push forward marketing strategy from now (which is never bad  thing, even if product not ready)
so it is not enought every time dumped u nxc and destroy the market.
now we have to listen that the money are limited when it comes to do marketing on this project..??

where gone all that 30x money of accumulated funds plus all money u dumped on the market, straight in u NOSE&BRAIN ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Right! Even if they spend half of their ETH from ICO they would still have 3-4 million usd in funds... hey but who know they don’t tell what they spend it on so it could be hookers and blow for all we know  Grin half of the nxc supply belongs to them so anybody still not convinced they‘re dumping lol

you really have nothing to do but fudding in this thread right?

So if I state facts it's also FUD just look at the ico roundup and you see it for yourself
CMON TEAM wtf ..
now u are telling us that u have money limit if you have to push forward marketing strategy from now (which is never bad  thing, even if product not ready)
now we have to listen that the money are limited when it comes to do marketing on this project..??

where gone all that 30x money of accumulated funds plus all money u dumped on the market, straight in u NOSE&BRAIN ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Right! Even if they spend half of their ETH from ICO they would still have 3-4 million usd in funds... hey but who know they don’t tell what they spend it on so it could be hookers and blow for all we know  Grin half of the nxc supply belongs to them so anybody still not convinced they‘re dumping lol

you really have nothing to do but fudding in this thread right?
CMON TEAM wtf ..

Pages:
Jump to: