Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 106. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If there are no fees, than how is this system going to sustain itself in the long run?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi dev, i would like to know if the price in the internal exchange (15$) will be the same in external exchanges. thanks
No.
Activity: 28
Hi dev, i would like to know if the price in the internal exchange (15$) will be the same in external exchanges. thanks
In today session, 250,000 pNTYs have been sold out within 46s. The final session of our ICO will be tomorrow, after which all investors are allowed to withdraw ETH including ones haven’t bought pNTYs. Don’t forget that Smart Staking will be ready in next 3 days!
#Nexty update: So far, the number of coins in ICO has met our expectation to implement the plan on track. Therefore, we are ending ICO session earlier, right after the sale of Jan 13th. The remain coins will be burnt out for Smart Staking that will be launched on Jan 15th. Ready?
Activity: 238
Seriously , i like how your dev team work  :
- ETH withdraw acception
- Banned investors from Vietnam who dont want to invest long-term
- removed mlm program
But WHY , WHY , WHY we have to wait within 5 months for your DEV team show up ? i have no doubt about this project but hiding dev team make me a little bit worry . I am sure that if you show your dev team , investor will trust you more and participate in smart staking more .
PLEASE SHOW YOUR DEV TEAM
PLEASE DO SOME MARKETING PLAN ( i dont see any marketing program in this project , sad )
#Nexty update: Today, Nexty has successfully sold out 250.000 pNTYs for 1389 investors in the 24th ICO within 33s. Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 7 ICO sessions left. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs.

And 4 days left until the SMART STAKING to be launched!

Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
If you are the first in something specially the zero transaction fee, then you should be a very popular coin, this is the first time I comment here, and this project seems to be not making noise, people should have buzz it or big media should have cover this coin, what is missing in this coin anyway.

yeah, having insight into newer coin is very rewarding if you get there on the right time, I think me and all who follow this thread are on the same boat.
#Nexty update: Today, Nexty has successfully carried out the 23rd ICO within 30s. Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 8 ICO sessions left. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs.

And let’s countdown to the launch of Smart Staking — 5 days left!

How to do for smart staking at 15th Jan?
Please make a tutorial.
Yes, guide to using smart staking will be available soon.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
#Nexty update: Today, Nexty has successfully carried out the 23rd ICO within 30s. Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 8 ICO sessions left. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs.

How to do for smart staking at 15th Jan?
Please make a tutorial.
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.Can you be more informative about mining is exclusive for NTY holders? Good concept, Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System, this will promote the rapid development of cryptocoins, but how to do it?
NTF is created to verify and confirm NTY transactions. NTY helps to build the ecosystem. Startups increasingly use it for their transactions which lead to a growth in NTY’s value. The more NTY’s value increases, the scarcer NTF becomes and then only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.
If you are the first in something specially the zero transaction fee, then you should be a very popular coin, this is the first time I comment here, and this project seems to be not making noise, people should have buzz it or big media should have cover this coin, what is missing in this coin anyway.
Nexty is having three deciding factors:
Instant Transfer
Zero Transfer Fees
Price Stabilization System

Based on consensus of the majority, lending program and mlm are canceled, we had to change our strategy. Marketing plan will be implemented after the ICO. Thank you for trusting and joining with us.

The proposal is good, but I have been trying for more than three days to buy the coins I need to complete the 300 pNTYs, and simply the purchase is not carried out, my ETH and BTC are stopped. Could you help me with that?
We don't get your problem. It's in ICO period. Please be noted that the minimum purchase is set at 100pNTY. Please send us a ticket. Thanks for joining with us.
Activity: 476
You guys have really good team. I think Nexty has all chance to become success. It's because of interesting idea and nice promotion. I will follow the project.

What is softcap?
Hardcap: 10,000,000pNTY

Reached softcap of 6,000,000pNTY.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.Can you be more informative about mining is exclusive for NTY holders? Good concept, Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System, this will promote the rapid development of cryptocoins, but how to do it?
Activity: 1
Nexty is having three deciding factors:
Instant Transfer
Zero Transfer Fees
Price Stabilization System

Based on consensus of the majority, lending program and mlm are canceled, we had to change our strategy. Marketing plan will be implemented after the ICO. Thank you for trusting and joining with us.

The proposal is good, but I have been trying for more than three days to buy the coins I need to complete the 300 pNTYs, and simply the purchase is not carried out, my ETH and BTC are stopped. Could you help me with that?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
#Nexty update: 250,000 pNTYs are sold out in our 22nd ICO session and over 1400 investors have successfully purchased our coins in this ICO. Millions pNTYs are waiting for you in the next 9 ICO sessions. Embrace your chance to own NTFs in Smart Staking launched on Jan 15th, 2018 by collecting pNTYs right away!
Check out the ICO calendar on our channel for more information of the upcoming ICOs.

Hi Nexty! Your idea is awesome, Nexty is good but I don't see any marketing plan for it. Why? Nexty should be more popular.
It's a unique project , is there bounty program for blog and translation
ICO started?
Pre-ICO started?
Have you done any work before?
Jump to: